Rebecca Lamb #126 Daughters name round her neck .. 2 sons, looks like she's going to forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Newborns aren’t meant to go for extended periods without feeding. Glad your son is fine but it’s not recommended and isn’t what anyone should be promoting as “good” or normal
Exactly! If my newborn failed to wake for a feed during the night my blood would run cold, I would assume the worst.

Reactions: 17
So he had it while she pregnant? Is it weird to think imagine if the baby died in labour and he’d had had the snip…
What difference would it make? He didn’t want Roma so why would he get her pregnant again if, god forbid, Roma didn't survive birth? I’m glad he got the snip, they can’t breed anymore kids to neglect and let down.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Aroma is a very strange looking baby, she’s not the tiny pretty baby beggy hoped for

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aroma is a very strange looking baby, she’s not the tiny pretty baby beggy hoped for
It's dem beaver genes 🦫
Although I think somethings off, the not waking, or feeding for long, plus the odd look about her

Reactions: 18
Steve definitely has strong genes! (🤢) All of their children look exactly like him 😅 I bet Becky is fuming that her perfect baby girly doesn’t look like her at all! She looks exactly like Woody when he was a baby.

Reactions: 23
Steve definitely has strong genes! (🤢) All of their children look exactly like him 😅 I bet Becky is fuming that her perfect baby girly doesn’t look like her at all! She looks exactly like Woody when he was a baby.
She’s an odd looking little thing I do agree!

If she was cute I’d say so but I don’t think she is!!

Definitely Steve's genes there. Rebecca used to be pretty and most likely still would be if she hadn't wrecked her face with too many fillers. She was probably a cute kid and baby, and Steve was probably...well, Steve. Poor Roma (really hope they at least call her Romy as a nickname; it's nicer).

Reactions: 13
Steve looks like a classic hillbilly from the hills have eyes , or wrong turn
He really does. Makes my skin crawl. Those big long teeth and droopy eyes 🤢 imagine his cum face 🤮 I really don't know how anyone could shag him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The thing with Roma that I find abit off is her nose. It's very high up and up turned. I don't like saying bad of babies but she does have an odd look to her face (might just be the Steve genes though!)

Reactions: 14
I thought that to, her nose high up with a big gap between the nose and top lip and her ears look very low down to close to her jaw

Or is it her head that to big ? , it could be out of shape still with the birth though I suppose ?

Reactions: 7
I think Rebecca is disappointed that Roma isn’t dark haired and olive skinned like she had hoped. Instead she’s pale, ginger & the exact replica of her least favourite child Woody.
She hoped for an ‘exotic’ looking child for the ridiculous name she was given.

Reactions: 25
She looks like a wee Betsy ...I think Denise Van Outens daughters called that ?

Or should I say big Betsy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks like anything but a Roma. I don't know any kid that would suit Roma other than as someone above has said, a dark haired, olive skinned child with Italian heritage or an Italian surname. Bloody Roma Hobson. Ya couldn't make it up.

• Haha
I think Rebecca is disappointed that Roma isn’t dark haired and olive skinned like she had hoped. Instead she’s pale, ginger & the exact replica of her least favourite child Woody.
She hoped for an ‘exotic’ looking child for the ridiculous name she was given.
Where’s the olive skin coming from cos beggy certainly isn’t olive complexion 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Where’s the olive skin coming from cos beggy certainly isn’t olive complexion 🤣🤣
I know, shes as pale as they come, but shes photoshopped and edited herself so much to look tanned i think shes convinced herself she is. Give it a week and she'll have rona wearing her nivea gradual tan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.