Rebecca Lamb #126 Daughters name round her neck .. 2 sons, looks like she's going to forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's making a rod for her own back carrying Mandy in that contraption because she will get to used to it then a point will come when she's to heavy for Dingle and be cranky when she's made sit in her bouncy chair ( do they still have bouncy chairs lol ?)
We were told not to put our little one in a bouncy chair til he could hold his head up unsupported. I just did things when he was in his Moses basket or on his playmat 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
We were told not to put our little one in a bouncy chair til he could hold his head up unsupported. I just did things when he was in his Moses basket or on his playmat 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes I agree , I worded that wrong I should have said the chair thing you no what I mean with like rattle things infront of it, it had a head/body support on it for new borns ..it only bounced if you or the baby made it bounce and obviously Mandy's not at that stage yet but they are very handy for laying your little one in for 5 mins to get on with stuff

Reactions: 4
This thing it's suitable from birth it's called a bouncer obviously you don't bounce it though
Screenshot_20220917-165906.png

Reactions: 2
Think you're referring to a Jumperoo not a bouncy chair (which are suitable from birth)

Reactions: 4
I had a Babybjorn bouncer for my wee one. Was great for when I wanted a shower.

Reactions: 6
Yeah both of mine went in the reclined bouncy chairs - ours had a vibrate function and white noise on it and it was brilliant, could pop them in there and they would sleep or just relax freeing you
Up to get on with things around the house or take a shower etc - I used to pop them in the chair and have it in the bathroom with me!

Reactions: 12
I had a Babybjorn bouncer for my wee one. Was great for when I wanted a shower.
Yes! I'd take mine into bathroom with me to have a bath. They were a godsend for my 2 boys who had awful colic. After feeds I put them in it as opposed to lying them flat and it really helped.

Reactions: 10
I gave up on her threads a while a gonas I was even more fed up with her than usual but I just had a snoop to see if the worlds longest pregnancy was finally over. Did she really let Woodys birthday pass without a grid post but daily posts about the baby?!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I gave up on her threads a while a gonas I was even more fed up with her than usual but I just had a snoop to see if the worlds longest pregnancy was finally over. Did she really let Woodys birthday pass without a grid post but daily posts about the baby?!
Yip, it's a case of woody and Alfie who? Put a post up for her own birthday tho. The self obsessed fuckface

Where’s her smitten daddy to hold her while mamma brushes her teeth?
He's probably off looking for a new village bike

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone earlier on in the thread made a comment about seeing Steve’s (Dads) Yaris is a “weird” place - where was it? The local knocking shop?

Agree with all the comments regarding Roma being a fugly baby - she’s a peculiar looking thing isn’t she?! A little gremlin.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone earlier on in the thread made a comment about seeing Steve’s (Dads) Yaris is a “weird” place - where was it? The local knocking shop?

Agree with all the comments regarding Roma being a fugly baby - she’s a peculiar looking thing isn’t she?! A little gremlin.
Omg I'm so glad you said this first 🤣 I may as well just walk to hell now because I totally agree. I'll see you there 👹🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg I'm so glad you said this first 🤣 I may as well just walk to hell now because I totally agree. I'll see you there 👹🤣
Agreed she’s most definitely not winning skiptons bonny baby competition any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Honestly breaks my heart thinking of these poor boys. I’ve recently went through a stem cell transplant, intense chemo for 4 days basically zapped my ovaries away to nothing. Kills me that I won’t be able to give my son a sibling (unless I adopt or surrogacy but I ain’t rich) and these bleeping asshats can reproduce and don’t give 2 fucks about them at all. Not a post for sympathy at all, I wish I could take those boys in and give them a much better life being a single parent!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.