Rebecca Lamb #126 Daughters name round her neck .. 2 sons, looks like she's going to forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loves his fiancé so much but hasn’t bothered doing anything for her birthday 🤣
But it doesn’t matter if you don’t do anything hunnipot, don’t feel you have to just because everyone else is. What she always says when they don’t make an effort or can’t afford things 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've got 8 years on her too! And I definitely look alot younger than her. Besides the fact she's aged badly, her whole face has changed so drastically. Shes genuinely made herself look like a bloke 😂 couldn't have happened to a bigger bleep
The best thing about tattle is Cooper123 posts! I can’t deal with them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious and spot on all the time! On another note why is her belly button looking like that in her latest post? Wtf is that ….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
if we believe Beggys narrative, she earns 40k a month and affords Beaver not to work and has said in the past he "does her admin".

In that case, I'd expect my "soon to be husband" to use our 40k a month income deck the house out in flowers like the kardashians do on their occasions.
Screenshot 2022-09-16 21.16.40.png

I would have thought he would buy me an amazing gift like a bvlgari watch or something (small change at 11k) particularly as I'd just given birth so could double up as a push present, and maybe, as seems to be the trend lately in my area - and particularly perfect as they cant go out cos of berrrbeh rurrrrmah - get a private chef round to the dungeon to cook a classy 3 course meal once the baby was in bed.

Has Beaver even got her a pressie this year?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve been blocked. She’s just had a baby and has the time to block. I wasn’t even following her which makes it even more pathetic! twit
She blocked me too when I wasn't following her. She literally goes through stories and blocks anyone who doesn't follow! How the duck She has the time for that ill never know!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
if we believe Beggys narrative, she earns 40k a month and affords Beaver not to work and has said in the past he "does her admin".

In that case, I'd expect my "soon to be husband" to use our 40k a month income deck the house out in flowers like the kardashians do on their occasions.
View attachment 1583628

I would have thought he would buy me an amazing gift like a bvlgari watch or something (small change at 11k) and maybe, as seems to be the trend lately in my area - and particularly perfect as they cant go out cos of berrrbeh rurrrrmah - get a private chef round to the dungeon to cook a classy 3 course meal.

Has Beaver even got her a pressie this year?
Getting the snip ✂ was his gift

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So he had it while she pregnant? Is it weird to think imagine if the baby died in labour and he’d had had the snip…

Reactions: 2
Steve hun, I think you spelt bleep wrong. she's a super bleep.

I think she's said to Steve post something on my post, and that's all he could manage. Nothing that shows he loves her and respects her, just some pathetic teenage boy comment.
So basically all he wants to do is duck her. Not that he loves her, respects her ect just that he want to duck her. That's all she is good for?

Reactions: 15
So basically all he wants to do is duck her. Not that he loves her, respects her ect just that he want to duck her. That's all she is good for?
Steve is muscular, some women would be drawn to his physique, I'm sure he could get laid. Why bother hanging around old rubber lips? (both ends).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m assuming Steve did duck all for her birthday as she usually flashes it about on stories. And I agree with the above, I’m bloody sick of seeing Roma, no one else thinks your baby is as cute as you think they are, period, no exceptions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.