Rebecca Lamb #126 Daughters name round her neck .. 2 sons, looks like she's going to forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think all this racing around pretending everything is fine hours after the birth is because she’s terrified Steve’s going to leave her.
I also think she let him name her to try and appease him. She’s been so excited about having a girl and all the pink girly stuff (sniff) it’s weird that Roma isn’t a very feminine name. I think it’s more a name you might give a dog.

I am glad her and baby are healthy and well and I hope she copes and Steve looks out for those boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She blocked me too when I wasn't following her. She literally goes through stories and blocks anyone who doesn't follow! How the duck She has the time for that ill never know!
She must have her phone permanently glued to her hand to have time to do that like you say. If she wasn't such a piece of tit I would feel sorry for her.

It's the boys I feel for, who never get any attention except when she wants to shove a phone in their face for content. Such a sad way to live. I bet they are used to her neglectful ways unfortunately but I'm glad they atleast have each other 😔 Shame on Beaver for enabling such behaviour, he's just as bad.

Steve is muscular, some women would be drawn to his physique, I'm sure he could get laid. Why bother hanging around old rubber lips? (both ends).
Stop it 🤮

Reactions: 8
Steve’s commented SUPER MILF 🤣 how romantic.
He is just like friggin Jay from the Inbetweeners , he's a bleeping teenager in a 38/39 year olds body , no bloke over 19 refers to a woman as a MILF and Steve you are not a DILF !!!

Rebecca a birthday trip to the small retail park in Guiseley is not something to be jealous of , Boss babe like you it should have been Harrogate, lunch at the Ivy , perfume from Jo Malone and a proper piece of Jewellery to mark the birth of your daughter , a piece she could inherit , not something that will make your skin go green !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm sure he said he is friends with some of Steve's mates
Yes that’s right, I’m sure it was the same one that said she had been overheard telling someone it was a girl, before she had announced it anywhere, they’ve said some other things as well but I can’t remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How long before the moaning starts , people like her are never happy , always have to have something or want something , they can never just be or enjoy life

Rebecca Lamb #127: Bestie is born so back to editing pics, already sick of seeing your saggy tits

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was expecting Steve to have gotten her a birthday/push present. Didn't he get her the Givenchy 'suitable for the office' bag when she had Woody?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m assuming Steve did duck all for her birthday as she usually flashes it about on stories. And I agree with the above, I’m bloody sick of seeing Roma, no one else thinks your baby is as cute as you think they are, period, no exceptions.
I think the Dubai trip skinted them and they’ve been trying to claw back some money ever since. Couldn’t even afford two new tyres for the sexeh rangeh.

I reckon that house will be on the market soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve got 8 years on her and honestly she looks older than me, I’m not just gassing lol I had someone in work today say they thought I was in my late 20s, I have this regularly 😂😂 she’s aged terribly! Bad diet and sedentary lifestyle.
And she gets fillers?! I actually think they make people look older. I'm 33 and still get asked for ID every single time I buy alcohol. She looks like a haggard old bag.
Also the fact that they both blocked the member who sent a message about the babies breathing (can't even bring myself to spell out her tit name) just proves that they have been keeping up to date with tattle. They would have blocked them purely because they saw that the message came from here. Imagine having a newborn baby (and 2 sons incase you forgot you nut case) and having time to keep up with this thread. Its probably the second fastest moving thread behind hinch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And she gets fillers?! I actually think they make people look older. I'm 33 and still get asked for ID every single time I buy alcohol. She looks like a haggard old bag.
Also the fact that they both blocked the member who sent a message about the babies breathing (can't even bring myself to spell out her tit name) just proves that they have been keeping up to date with tattle. They would have blocked them purely because they saw that the message came from here. Imagine having a newborn baby (and 2 sons incase you forgot you nut case) and having time to keep up with this thread. Its probably the second fastest moving thread behind hinch 😂
THIS. I’ve never had an ounce of work done and look way younger than I am (im 30). But all these girls with filler/ fake bbls etc eventually start to look haggered as their skin naturally ages but their fillers don’t.

She's started too early with the filler. I'm mid 30's and half a ml in each cheek is like a lovely little lower face lift. It's so easy to go overboard though.
And she's obviously not taken care to go to someone really good for her lips.

Reactions: 7
Yes that’s right, I’m sure it was the same one that said she had been overheard telling someone it was a girl, before she had announced it anywhere, they’ve said some other things as well but I can’t remember.
I remember he said that Steve had sent his mates pictures of her arse, basically treating her like an object. I'd love to know what his mates really think of her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.