Rebecca Lamb #126 Daughters name round her neck .. 2 sons, looks like she's going to forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but if you’ve had time to sit and make spinach pancakes and now a banana cake, you have had time to brush your bleeping teeth you gross woman

• Sick
Reactions: 43
So their baby can hardly breath. Sleeps all night and lives off 3 minute feeds. Buts it’s fine because they’ve had 3 kids. Absolute pair of imbeciles. Romas a prop, nothing more, nothing less. They already don’t care about her welfare as long as she’s bringing in the likes n attention for fat mama
eta. If you’ve gone for a wee with her in the sling you’ve absolutely got chance to clean your teeth you hanging trollop
Idiots like this always know best but fail to pick up on things that aren't right with their kids. Some poor kids don't stand a chance in life with morons for parents, who insist on having baby after baby, dispite being incapable of looking after them

Reactions: 18
When I had my son nearly 7 years ago our health visitor advised us to wake him every 3-4 hours during the day to feed but leave him at night to sleep - he’s slept through since 8 weeks old
That is not good advice to leave a breastfeed baby at 7 days old to sleep through the night. It is also not even very good advice to leave a 7 day old FF baby unchecked (in that they have not been woken or awake) and unfed through the night

Reactions: 17
Convenient how she’s posted a story making banana bread with woody. She’s been reading here and seen it’s been said she’s doesn’t give a tit about those boys since rojo (Roma+bojo) made an appearance.

Reactions: 14
She would ignore any concerns raised on Tattle purely BECAUSE its on Tattle! She would rather her daughter come to harm than admit someone on here might be right and therefore go and get her child check dover.
1 week old babies are not meant to sleep through the night. They need feeding.
She really is an ignorant witch and and I really hope there is nothing majorly wrong with the baby.
Steve really isn't interested is he?! Her birthday passed with a whimper really compared to birthdays of the past!

Its amazing isn't it- my friends had to go through months of vetting/courses/checks etc to adopt their daughter but these 2 morons can reproduce and be bleeping useless parents- and they really are useless- and there's nothing anyone can do. There's no major neglect or danger that would send SS in - they are just ignorant, stupid people who because they do the bare minimum parent wise, can just carry on.
She is only interested ion the boys if they are fawning over that baby and she can create a post/story out of it. Poor Woody- just started school and his mother doesn't give a flying duck about him, now she's got her "bestie".🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's making a rod for her own back carrying Mandy in that contraption because she will get to used to it then a point will come when she's to heavy for Dingle and be cranky when she's made sit in her bouncy chair ( do they still have bouncy chairs lol ?)

• Sad
Reactions: 19
What the frig is she doing to those babygrows?! Some of the clothes we have for our little girl are third-hand (were passed on by a relative for her older brother and are now being used again) but they're nowhere near as poor condition as that. Has her washing machine got teeth?! Are the insides of it made from velcro?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She would ignore any concerns raised on Tattle purely BECAUSE its on Tattle! She would rather her daughter come to harm than admit someone on here might be right and therefore go and get her child check dover.
She really is an ignorant witch and and I really hope there is nothing majorly wrong with the baby.
Steve really isn't interested is he?! Her birthday passed with a whimper really compared to birthdays of the past!

Its amazing isn't it- my friends had to go through months of vetting/courses/checks etc to adopt their daughter but these 2 morons can reproduce and be bleeping useless parents- and they really are useless- and there's nothing anyone can do. There's no major neglect or danger that would send SS in - they are just ignorant, stupid people who because they do the bare minimum parent wise, can just carry on.
She is only interested ion the boys if they are fawning over that baby and she can create a post/story out of it. Poor Woody- just started school and his mother doesn't give a flying duck about him, now she's got her "bestie".🤢
I'd happily take the boys in and give them a good life. I'm on my own with my five year old but we have such a good life. We're happy. We do lots. We interact a lot. We enjoy ourselves. I wish I could give them two boys the life they deserve and a life they know CAN exist. Same with Charlotte L Taylor. I just wish those kids had been born into a better family/life. It's so cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's making a rod for her own back carrying Mandy in that contraption because she will get to used to it then a point will come when she's to heavy for Dingle and be cranky when she's made sit in her bouncy chair ( do they still have bouncy chairs lol ?)
All the 'making a rod for your own back' stuff is outdated. Carrying is good for babies, keeps their temperature regulated, can even help brain development. They feel more secure when being carried so I guess their brains can focus on other stuff, rather than going into defensive mode when they're put down. Promotes bonding, good for oxytocin production, all that stuff.

They're also pretty easy to carry like that for a while, the way the weight is distributed they don't feel particularly heavy. Although Romeh looks a chunk.

Sorry to be boring. We know Beggy isn't babywearing for positive reasons, she's doing it because Romeh is a supeh supeh cute accessory.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Current advice (which hasn’t changed for many years) from midwives on feeding a newborn is not to leave a baby any longer than 3 hours max between feeds. She’s a bleeping idiot if she doesn’t know something that basic.

Those green pancakes make me dry heave. Maybe you should share your passion for eating with the baby Beggy, you cretin.

Reactions: 21
All the 'making a rod for your own back' stuff is outdated. Carrying is good for babies, keeps their temperature regulated, can even help brain development. They feel more secure when being carried so I guess their brains can focus on other stuff, rather than going into defensive mode when they're put down. Promotes bonding, good for oxytocin production, all that stuff.

Sorry to be boring. We know Beggy isn't doing it for those reasons, she's doing it because Romeh is a supeh supeh cute accessory.
Yeah but you definitely do not need to carry a baby around like that all day every day. There’s no need for it. Fine if you are busy around the house and the baby is fussy and wants held - it allows you to get on with things but you don’t need to have a baby strapped on you 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'd happily take the boys in and give them a good life. I'm on my own with my five year old but we have such a good life. We're happy. We do lots. We interact a lot. We enjoy ourselves. I wish I could give them two boys the life they deserve and a life they know CAN exist. Same with Charlotte L Taylor. I just wish those kids had been born into a better family/life. It's so cruel.
Can you imagine the difference in those boys if they spent time in a proper nurturing environment. I bet they would start to flourish within 6 months.

Reactions: 18
Yeah but you definitely do not need to carry a baby around like that all day every day. There’s no need for it. Fine if you are busy around the house and the baby is fussy and wants held - it allows you to get on with things but you don’t need to have a baby strapped on you 24/7.
The baby will be I strapped the money the stories end.
It’s all part of her fake wholesome super mummy image

Reactions: 10
She definitely is posting pics of her carrying that baby around for likes. If she is asleep, put her down and go and have a shower and brush your your teeth!
I wonder how many showers she has had since having her🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine the difference in those boys if they spent time in a proper nurturing environment. I bet they would start to flourish within 6 months.
I've seen something like this firsthand. A friend of mine was in an abusive relationship with DV taking place - she had a little boy who was 2. He was such a vacant boy, could only communicate in grunts, always having big tantrums because he couldn't express himself. They wondered if he might be on the spectrum.

Thankfully she moved out of that situation and in with her parents. The difference in the little boy 18 months later!! It's like he's a different kid. Talks loads, is really engaged, lots of eye contact, learning new things all the time. I don't think it's a coincidence that his improvement came with being put into a more caring and nurturing family environment with less stress and fear.

Yep agreed. Beggy is never busy around the house so it's all for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

My baby slept through the night from the day he came home from hospital and there was nothing wrong with him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My baby slept through the night from the day he came home from hospital and there was nothing wrong with him lol
Newborns aren’t meant to go for extended periods without feeding. Glad your son is fine but it’s not recommended and isn’t what anyone should be promoting as “good” or normal

Reactions: 27
Why’s Mandy in the sling thing 🤷‍♀️
If she’s unsettled and you can’t get anything done fine BUT she’s perfect 🙄 so put her down you moron

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I could go to town on this but I'm not even going to waste by breath 😅

Thread suggestion: baby Roma sleeping through the night. Both parents are still bleeping shite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.