Rebecca Lamb #123 babeh lumeh’s almost due, seems to have forgotten she’s got sons too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think Mario Testino has any worries 😂
That blanket though 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
If you look through the photographers other photos, all the family are wearing coordinated outfits, not necessarily matching but just coordinated & they all look clean & tidy. Then you look at this family & it’s just embarrassing how scruffy they look.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I think it's because Alfeh wasn't a content baby so she didn't have all the gifted, unnecessary items back then.
Sadly the poor little lad was a meal ticket baby, her way of keeping hold of Steve/his access to money. At that time he had company cars and a nice house, with regular holidays, so little woman Rebecca needed a way to secure that for herself

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Don't think it's really fair to blame the photographer tbh. She/He can't help the state of the middens who have hired them! 🤣 can't polish a turd and stuff sniff

Personally, I think if you're going for a white dress for a photo shoot, it needs to be really good quality to avoid nips and knicks on show. That shein special looks like a bed sheet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If alfie is meant to wear glasses why are they always on and off? That’s not going to help with his bad eye if anything it will make it worse. She should be embracing and encouraging him to wear his glasses. Also think it’s quite sad they’ve obviously made him smile with his mouth closed.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I have always more or less said its river because she's made a point of having pics next to rivers lol , it's pretty obvious I think
Yeah I agree. Although there was a random R name she mentioned a while back. Can’t remember what it was though-think it was made up.
I’m pregnant and currently obsessed with names 😂

Reactions: 2
Also is that bridge in the background from the protein shake promotion video of her running over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If alfie is meant to wear glasses why are they always on and off? That’s not going to help with his bad eye if anything it will make it worse. She should be embracing and encouraging him to wear his glasses. Also think it’s quite sad they’ve obviously made him smile with his mouth closed.
Yes he's defo been warned to keep his mouth closed

Woodys trainers look all scuffed 🤦

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Of course the first pic from the photo shoot is one solely of her. I just can’t bare the staged looking down at the bump pics. Ps still think baby is gonna be called Romehhh because she followed Chloe ashoori and we all know it’s gonna be another mummy influencers child’s name 🤣

Reactions: 12
Just watched a TikTok by somebody who had a private scan at 16 weeks and the NHS 20 week scan, both said girl. Guess what she gave birth to 🤣🤣 I would piss my pants if this happened to Dingle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What is she planning on doing with the boys when she’s in labour? Is this why she’s having it in Airedale to drop them off on route? Has she even said? Family are not near. Probably stay in car with beaver 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is she planning on doing with the boys when she’s in labour? Is this why she’s having it in Airedale to drop them off on route? Has she even said? Family are not near. Probably stay in car with beaver 😂
Sexy Bev probably watching them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will probably sit the boys on her bed with the cameras hooked up to them, & all the weird fetish ppl will just keep their eye on them for a cpl of hrs while she's in labour! Tell them to just play on their tablets for a bit.
Also, did she have to wear them bleeping slippers for her "photoshoot" 😳 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those photos are absolutely laughable. They are crap. Having a digital camera does not a photographer make!!! That white dress is awful on her - it’s too small and does nothing at all for her. Steve in his hideous skinny jeans 🤮 they just all look grubby and scruffy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Dashed over for the comments, what a bunch of scruffs!! They would of looked much nicer in colour coordinating clothes.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.