Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
No one:….

Absolutely nobody:……

Rebecca Lamb: ‘Hi 70 thousand strangers, including the pregnant pervert men that follow me, here is an external door that leads straight into my 8 year olds bedroom. We don’t use it but feel free to visit him at night, he’s not the brightest crayon in the box so he’ll probably just think you’re the Chicken-Dog sheltering from the raining sun, at night. We usually Sit downstairs in the evening when the kids are in bed and eat all the M&S cake jars so we won’t hear you over the constant chewing of sugary treats. You all know my address, it’s the house from All creatures great & small’

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
6FE4F654-7DF4-4D90-9AD2-6716267477B2.png

Beggy, you know how you always tell us to get a job …. well I have one and it provided me with maternity leave for all 4 of my babies.

And just so you know what that looked like …. I had 9 months, yes 9 months of paid maternity leave to do nothing but focus all my attention on my precious baby. I was then able to take a further 3 months unpaid leave to again focus my all on my precious baby.

So let’s recap, 1 whole year of no work whatsoever to focus on my baby. Think your ‘job’ is so great , flexible and family friendly that you are admitting that you will literally not be able to have any maternity leave. As always ….. GET A JOB HUNNIPOT!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
I’m actually looking forward to her having a girl, and realising even that doesn’t make her happy. She’s hyped a daughter up to being such a fairytale experience. In actual fact it’s going to put so much pressure on her relationship which is already hanging by a thread. Here for it 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Poosh

VIP Member
Can the person who screen recorded the rant please share again..it was the stupid noise she made at the end that did it for me 😂😂
Always a pleasure 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Clementine

VIP Member
When she says she wants to switch up the style of her YouTube videos and make slow simple day in the life videos. Sorry, have I missed her high octane edge of the seat content?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Each_peach

VIP Member
"would love to do something with animals" - has no idea how her cockerel just dropped dead and has no doubt not even got the others looked at.

R u Otay huni????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
A few things about that video:

She did not know what year Alfie is going into, along with the fact that her 5 year old has been to nursery 3 whole times in his life tells you how much she cares about their education.

She bought her NEARLY 9 YEAR OLD SON a pair of light up wellies, tell me you want your kid to be bullied without telling me you want your kid to be bullied.

Those socks and trainers will NOT be allowed to be worn. I don’t know any uniformed school that doesn’t state that plain grey/black/white socks are to be worn daily or that basic PE pumps are required for sports.

Why the fuck has she shown her fucking underwear in a back to school video??? As well as clothes for that pissing kid she’s carrying. I’m honestly sick to death of hearing about ‘BeBeH GhErLlL’
Why couldn’t this video be JUST about the boys?

Also special mention goes out to the video of her dancing in what I can only assume is a green screen morph suit.
One Thoo Three Thour…. No wonder her kids talk in fucking riddles all the time. How the fuck are her kids supposed to string a coherent sentence together when their mother can’t even say basic numbers???
Those kids talk like they’re summoning demons half the time and here she is, getting her fucking clothes off for pregnant men on the internet.

SUH SUH JELLOUSSSSS BECKEH.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

#notanadad

VIP Member
My daughter starts school in September, she's not long turned 4 but since we had her we've also had two more babies so I've not been able to give her as much attention as I'd like to be able to. I quite often worry I've failed her and question my parenting; worrying if I've taught her enough so far. Then I watch Rebecca and my child seems like Steven Hawkins in comparison and I realise I'm a fucking great parent 😅😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Beggy’s Birth Plan 🧚‍♀️🪷✨🌈
- think positive
- be happeh
- get in the bath (cos I love a bath)
- super cute baybeh gurl will pop out
- baybeh Lumeh-Clemmeh-Romeh will latch on and drink my gorjus milk
- take lots of super cute photos and slow relaxed vlogs n stuff
- talk about running my business from my hospital bed
- pack baybeh gurl into my super cute Tesla n stuff and drive back to T’Dales

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

whatonearth1

It makes me laugh because Rebecca unfollowed Elle Darby when all the racist, homophobic and fat shaming tweets surfaced. I’ve seen she’s refollowed and liking all her posts like a sheep, (just to add I do NOT follow Elle Darby but do have a nose) but it just goes to show how disingenuous Rebecca is, she couldn’t care less about what Elle said because she stands by those exact views. Social media really is a breeding ground for low minded, sheep herding wannabes. It just makes me confused because Rebecca claims she is such a positive positive, kind caring human being.. 🥴 yet she supports racism and homophobia in fact she stands by it. We knew anyway because of Beaver, but it really confirms when she is seen to be supporting that behaviour publicly how fucked up she actually is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

NH14

Chatty Member
Bat-fucking-shit mental! 😂😂 This, the running 🧌 over the bridge and the cankles folded over her fat feet are top Beggy moments.

I really loved the Emily in Paris style montage where she tried to seductively pull thick woollen bobbly tights up her corned beef legs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44