Rebecca Lamb #123 babeh lumeh’s almost due, seems to have forgotten she’s got sons too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must have killed her having to have a photo taken without her naked bump out

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet the people sat outside the pub enjoying their drinks had a laugh watching them !

Linton is a cute place and stuff sniff , but for gods sake your in the effing Dales you could have had some amazing scenery behind you. Not just the nearly dried up Linton Beck ( not a river becca ) and someones house in the backgound , at least the fence top saved is from seeing steves groin in those skintight Primark jeggings 😂😂

Awful boring poses , no life or fun in the pictures , and where are the dogs ? Aah yes the dogs will never now leave the shack because they can’t go in the boot of the Tesla !!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she’s asked alfeh to keep his mouth closed on pics that’s awful because then she’s acknowledging the fact there’s a problem but she’s still doing nothing about it. Not to mention what it’s doing for his self esteem to have his mum say “don’t show your teeth and take your glasses off” just awful.

Disclaimer before anyone says I’m picking on a kid and he’s too young for intervention by a dentist: even if nothing could be done at this stage by a dentist she could insist on good oral hygiene and not letting them drink coke and sugar laden drinks. Not to mention get rid of the sippy cups, even if it’s woodys he’s too old for a sippy cup!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How can they think those clothes are fine for a photoshoot? Has any thought gone into it at all? It's like the photographer rang them up on the day and went 'are you free now?' and they all just dropped everything and got in the car in their everyday clothes. Poor Alfie looks so awkward on most of the pics.

Her insistence on not wearing maternity clothes is so strange to me. She always looks like she's bursting out of things, maybe thats the point! Gotta keep the pervs interested.

And just think... these were the 'good' pics of the bunch. Imagine what the ones that didn't make the cut were like!!
The photographer stated in June she had no Availability for June July or august And beggys only recently just started liking her posts! So has she been on the beggy again!

It must have killed her having to have a photo taken without her naked bump out
They are to come 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I wouldn't have even let my partner wear those clothes let alone to a photoshoot 😅
This could've looked so much better if she put some thought into their outfits. Instead of thinking about having matching bikinis with a baby who ain't here yet. Honestly she baffles me.

Can't wait for the wedding photos. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How can they think those clothes are fine for a photoshoot? Has any thought gone into it at all? It's like the photographer rang them up on the day and went 'are you free now?' and they all just dropped everything and got in the car in their everyday clothes. Poor Alfie looks so awkward on most of the pics.

Her insistence on not wearing maternity clothes is so strange to me. She always looks like she's bursting out of things, maybe thats the point! Gotta keep the pervs interested.

And just think... these were the 'good' pics of the bunch. Imagine what the ones that didn't make the cut were like!!
He would have been concentrating on keeping his mouth closed which made him look awkward

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Just seen her photo shoot photos. I’m sorry to slate that photographer, but those photos are dreadful! I would be extremely disappointed if I had paid for them. Also why does she have to hold her stomach all the bloody time?! Even when she is sat down she is cradling her bump. It’s just so boring, we know she is pregnant, she doesn’t have to hold her bump to remind everybody.
I could take better photos on my phone ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't have even let my partner wear those clothes let alone to a photoshoot 😅
This could've looked so much better if she put some thought into their outfits. Instead of thinking about having matching bikinis with a baby who ain't here yet. Honestly she baffles me.

Can't wait for the wedding photos. 😅
redneck-country.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck me, Steve and Alfie in those bloody sprayed on jeans. Just awful. Beggys dress is horrible, looks like a cheap beach dress from primark. Not what you'd wear for a photoshoot. They've just shown their true colours there with that photoshoot. Cheap and chavvy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
7EA8B47D-15E8-4023-B8D8-8DB2B5A6B7BF.jpeg
Where shall I start with this photo…The neck 🤢 the shoulders 🤢 the Blazers he wears to the gym and everywhere else in between 🤢 the haircut 🤢…In fact everything gives me the absolute Ick. He is absolutely Fuckin Disssgussstannggg! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1524121Where shall I start with this photo…The neck 🤢 the shoulders 🤢 the Blazers he wears to the gym and everywhere else in between 🤢 the haircut 🤢…In fact everything gives me the absolute Ick. He is absolutely Fuckin Disssgussstannggg! 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Ffs! Has he left coat hangers up his shirt!

New thread

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.