Rebecca Lamb #123 babeh lumeh’s almost due, seems to have forgotten she’s got sons too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He always looks like he’s on the edge of spontaneous combustion. Mind you, living with that silly girl would do that to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I completely agree my son was born with a cleft palate, and was rushed to NICU. I couldn’t breast feed, my son was tube feed until a month old. She really needs to realise that it isn’t as simple Baby Girl comes out I can breast feed.
a fellow cleft mum, that’s why i harvested colostrum. It’s annoys me how ignorant she

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Every picture of her and Beaver, she's lolling all over him or literally clinging to his arm. It just feels so desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wait till baby gurlllllll dingle is here, won’t all be sunshine then!

Wedding will be off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was it ever on? 😂
Nooooo, was mentioned non stop for 2 weeks, then "nothing is left to organise" aparrently 🤥quickest organisation of a pretend wedding ever! It only consisted of Beggy reposting a few Pinterest pics stolen off a "Greek wedding inspo board" and buying clemmeh a supah cute flammable dress from Shein....

We just know it's a figment of Rebecca's imagination because even if you had a wedding planner with 9 months until your wedding you'd be going ham trying to organize things.

The sort of thing you'd be sorting the detail out of at this stage:

Whether it's just a blessing and they won't actually be legally married (probably what Beavers agreed to if anything 😂)
Whether they've booked any civil ceremony here, is it before/after the Greek doo?
How long the guests will be out there for?
What the itinerary for the guests will be to entertain them, will they do boat party one night, traditional Greek taverna the next bla bla bla...
Where's Alfeh and Woodehs outfits?
Where's Steve's outfit? presuming he can't wear the same suit he was gonna wear to the original dream venue of "some where in the Yorkshire daaalless that's beautiful" cos it'll be sur surrr hot in skeeaffoss
Where's the groomsmens outfits? have Steve and his pals all gone together to Moss Bros or somewhere to look at light coloured linen suits or smart shorts or something more climate suitable for a destination wedding?
What's became of bogtrotters dress that big bad bev shelled out for? will it still fit her? can it be altered? we were led to believe it was a meringue with full sleeves, are the sleeves getting removed?

Let me know in your next q&a won't you Dingle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nooooo, was mentioned non stop for 2 weeks, then "nothing is left to organise" aparrently 🤥quickest organisation of a pretend wedding ever! It only consisted of Beggy reposting a few Pinterest pics stolen off a "Greek wedding inspo board" and buying clemmeh a supah cute flammable dress from Shein....

We just know it's a figment of Rebecca's imagination because even if you had a wedding planner with 9 months until your wedding you'd be going ham trying to organize things.

The sort of thing you'd be sorting the detail out of at this stage:

Whether it's just a blessing and they won't actually be legally married (probably what Beavers agreed to if anything 😂)
Whether they've booked any civil ceremony here, is it before/after the Greek doo?
How long the guests will be out there for?
What the itinerary for the guests will be to entertain them, will they do boat party one night, traditional Greek taverna the next bla bla bla...
Where's Alfeh and Woodehs outfits?
Where's Steve's outfit? presuming he can't wear the same suit he was gonna wear to the original dream venue of "some where in the Yorkshire daaalless that's beautiful" cos it'll be sur surrr hot in skeeaffoss
Where's the groomsmens outfits? have Steve and his pals all gone together to Moss Bros or somewhere to look at light coloured linen suits or smart shorts or something more climate suitable for a destination wedding?
What's became of bogtrotters dress that big bad bev shelled out for? will it still fit her? can it be altered? we were led to believe it was a meringue with full sleeves, are the sleeves getting removed?

Let me know in your next q&a won't you Dingle
I wonder if any of his mates that have shagged Rebegga will be invited, the one that fingered her in the tutu or the ones he sent the nude pics of her to. Going to be very low on numbers if he doesn’t lol, awkward!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Will Steves stag do be to Tenners or Benners and will they all be wearing ‘pussy patrol’ T shirts inc Obson Snr , a la inbetweeners ??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I could only bring myself to watch half the vlog! honestly couldn't cope with how everything is soooo SOOO cute. I'm sure she couldn't even get half her words out. Calls herself an influencer. shes just an embarrassment. I bet her parents must be soo soo proud of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d rather my husband’s tit in my mouth and eat it then have this on top of me or hanging out the back of me 😂😂😂😂
He's bleeping disgusting isn't he. I've never seen a man like him. He's so ugly and so feminine looking. And those bloody teeth! His sisters got a right set of gnashers on her too. Must run in the family. And our Beggy thinks she is the cat that's got the cream. He's an ugly sexist cheating pig, nothing remotely appealing about him. He's all yours Beggy hun. I reckon he's always red becsues of the sheer embarrassment at being seen with her,the bike that all his mates had a go on first. Should have put something on the end of it Stevie boy because your stuck with the crazy bleep now 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The vlog was suh suh painful to watch. I live near her so we have the same accent but the way she talks is bleeping irritating. Also the jumpers she bought from primark for baby gurrrrl.. "love these 2 colours together they go really well." Yes rebecca but she won't be wearing BOTH jumpers at the SAME time🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The vlog was suh suh painful to watch. I live near her so we have the same accent but the way she talks is bleeping irritating. Also the jumpers she bought from primark for baby gurrrrl.. "love these 2 colours together they go really well." Yes rebecca but she won't be wearing BOTH jumpers at the SAME time🙄
She might need to in that shack come winter

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.