Rebecca Lamb #123 babeh lumeh’s almost due, seems to have forgotten she’s got sons too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's bleeping disgusting isn't he. I've never seen a man like him. He's so ugly and so feminine looking. And those bloody teeth! His sisters got a right set of gnashers on her too. Must run in the family. And our Beggy thinks she is the cat that's got the cream. He's an ugly sexist cheating pig, nothing remotely appealing about him. He's all yours Beggy hun. I reckon he's always red becsues of the sheer embarrassment at being seen with her,the bike that all his mates had a go on first. Should have put something on the end of it Stevie boy because your stuck with the crazy bleep now 🙃
I think she thinks the baby is going to be a mini her, (well the way she used to be), small, dark hair, cute. But there's every chance she comes out with beaver's massive head and gormless look

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I think she thinks the baby is going to be a mini her, (well the way she used to be), small, dark hair, cute. But there's every chance she comes out with beaver's massive head and gormless look
She's naturally mousey brown so I think as far as genes go that's impossible, Woody basically looks like her as a kid.

Reactions: 4
He's bleeping disgusting isn't he. I've never seen a man like him. He's so ugly and so feminine looking. And those bloody teeth! His sisters got a right set of gnashers on her too. Must run in the family. And our Beggy thinks she is the cat that's got the cream. He's an ugly sexist cheating pig, nothing remotely appealing about him. He's all yours Beggy hun. I reckon he's always red becsues of the sheer embarrassment at being seen with her,the bike that all his mates had a go on first. Should have put something on the end of it Stevie boy because your stuck with the crazy bleep now 🙃
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Cooper, I think I might actually love you!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If that 3D scan is anything to go by then she’s going to be a little chunk, just like mama 😂😂 I hope she goes straight into 3-6 months clothes. One of my cousins was born over 11lb and literally looked like a turkey bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Poor kid will inevitably end up with long, goofy, minging teeth due to the fact Beggy McFingerInATutu insists on giving her children sippy cups until they are 13. 🤓

Talking of poor kid, in a couple of years Alfeh will be off to secondary school and will become aware very quickly that his class mates and their families have seen his mother’s snatch, know she got fingered on a dance floor, has sex every night, bought him a packet of Moams and a cheap skipping rope for his birthday, and made him play with stones on a Greek beach for 10 days. Poor bleeping kid. She has plastered every element of their lives online without a thought for her childrens future wellbeing. 🫤

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Don’t hold back 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched this train wreck

She literally referred to using stuff with Woodeh about 10 times, no mention of Alfeh at all. Did she not use anything for him?! 🤨 Its like she disregards he was ever a baby!!
I think it's because Alfeh wasn't a content baby so she didn't have all the gifted, unnecessary items back then.

Reactions: 8
Alfie was the baby that trapped beaver.. and the other two were/are for content , always a purpose for Dingles pregnancy's

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Nooooo, was mentioned non stop for 2 weeks, then "nothing is left to organise" aparrently 🤥quickest organisation of a pretend wedding ever! It only consisted of Beggy reposting a few Pinterest pics stolen off a "Greek wedding inspo board" and buying clemmeh a supah cute flammable dress from Shein....

We just know it's a figment of Rebecca's imagination because even if you had a wedding planner with 9 months until your wedding you'd be going ham trying to organize things.

The sort of thing you'd be sorting the detail out of at this stage:

Whether it's just a blessing and they won't actually be legally married (probably what Beavers agreed to if anything 😂)
Whether they've booked any civil ceremony here, is it before/after the Greek doo?
How long the guests will be out there for?
What the itinerary for the guests will be to entertain them, will they do boat party one night, traditional Greek taverna the next bla bla bla...
Where's Alfeh and Woodehs outfits?
Where's Steve's outfit? presuming he can't wear the same suit he was gonna wear to the original dream venue of "some where in the Yorkshire daaalless that's beautiful" cos it'll be sur surrr hot in skeeaffoss
Where's the groomsmens outfits? have Steve and his pals all gone together to Moss Bros or somewhere to look at light coloured linen suits or smart shorts or something more climate suitable for a destination wedding?
What's became of bogtrotters dress that big bad bev shelled out for? will it still fit her? can it be altered? we were led to believe it was a meringue with full sleeves, are the sleeves getting removed?

Let me know in your next q&a won't you Dingle
It’s so strange isn’t it. We got married in the Caribbean, but we still had loads to sort ourselves. We had to actually book the holiday for everyone that was coming with us, we had to sort clothes, bridesmaid dress shopping with my bridesmaids, suit fittings, we also had a party over here when we came back to celebrate with the people who weren’t coming away with us so we had all that to organise too. We are both quite laid back, so no bridezilla here but even with us being relaxed about everything it definitely took more than 2 weeks to organise everything.

Reactions: 5
They all look like scruffs in those ‘professional’ photos. Nice touch making Alfeh smile with his mouth closed though.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The photoshoot pics are up guys 🤮 what an unfortunate looking family they are. Look like a bunch of hillbillies 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just seen her photo shoot photos. I’m sorry to slate that photographer, but those photos are dreadful! I would be extremely disappointed if I had paid for them. Also why does she have to hold her stomach all the bloody time?! Even when she is sat down she is cradling her bump. It’s just so boring, we know she is pregnant, she doesn’t have to hold her bump to remind everybody.

Reactions: 26
They all look like scruffs in those ‘professional’ photos. Nice touch making Alfeh smile with his mouth closed though.
That dress doesn’t fit her it’s bursting at the seams, her big fat nipples are on show, Steve looks like a right chav, and the boys, well I just can’t get past the hair styles 😩😩 awful!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Those pictures look like they’ve been taken by somebody just starting photography as a hobby. They all look so awkward, the dress doesn’t fit her, the crappy little blanket, the clump of weeds right next to where the boys are sat. Nobody’s winning any awards for those pictures. Also why has Alfie started smiling with his mouth closed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.