Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissPrint

VIP Member
Poor kid will inevitably end up with long, goofy, minging teeth due to the fact Beggy McFingerInATutu insists on giving her children sippy cups until they are 13. 🤓

Talking of poor kid, in a couple of years Alfeh will be off to secondary school and will become aware very quickly that his class mates and their families have seen his mother’s snatch, know she got fingered on a dance floor, has sex every night, bought him a packet of Moams and a cheap skipping rope for his birthday, and made him play with stones on a Greek beach for 10 days. Poor fucking kid. She has plastered every element of their lives online without a thought for her childrens future wellbeing. 🫤

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Halliestar

VIP Member
Where’s the rabbit gone Rebecca that previous owners left and you said you was going to paint every year as a tradition 👀

Remember when she sent herself a message making out to be the granddaughter of previous owners and said it’s exactly what her grandparents did with her every year, they made it a tradition themselves 😂😂 yeah because if that was true it would have meant a lot to them and they would have taken it with them. She’s bat shit crazy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
I can’t wait for her pregnancy to be over so the guessing of the name stops 😩🤣
I love that at 37 weeks she’s already so desperate for her to be born, praying she goes 2 weeks over ✨
I'm praying she goes two weeks over gets booked for an induction but on the day it's cancelled till the next day as it is to busy.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
More like Pegging.

STEVE LIKES THU BE PEGGED SUH WE CALLED BABEH GIRL PEGGEH CUZ STEVE LIKES PEGGIN UNS STUFF. *sniff*

• Haha
  • Sick

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Financial security... I find it hard to believe any average Joe feels financially secure in the current climate! If you are super well off, then yes I imagine energy bills etc are not that worrying but I know that I and my partner who both work full time and are well paid are tightening our belts. There's no way shifting a few face vibrators and an Instagram ad every once in a while would make me feel financially secure! She's off in Rebecca land again!

She's having a bath this morning while the boys play lego 😭 😭 😭 😭 WHAT is wrong with her?! How does she think it's normal?

• Heart

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
56DA2EB8-529C-46ED-A469-A989B062A401.png

Rebecca this is absolutely shameful…. my heart breaks for your boy 😢.
Her whole demeanour changed the second she started talking about her ‘baby girl’, she was giddy with excitement and even mentioned being able to buy her school uniform one day 🤷‍♀️.

• Wow
  • Sad
She is so fucking thick, she thinks harvesting colostrum is a new thing - new flash Rebecca not everything that people do is following a trend ffs.
Hasn’t read up on it but doesn’t understand it - maybe you should read up on it then
View attachment 1519518
‘I don’t understand it so I won’t be doing it. And I don’t get it so I won’t do it.’ Bloody hell, my brain hurts 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

MissPrint

VIP Member
I’m trying to catch up but she’s the gift that keeps on giving so I feel like I am treading water! Has Beggy done anything that could be considered noteworthy over the past week, or is she still just a pregnant, enormous, injected, illiterate, monotonous mess? I have so many questions!

I took my kids on holiday during the summer holidays Beggy. I hardly looked at my phone, and I got our holiday washing finished in one day. Has your Shein haul remained sat by the washing machine since Dubai? Is it now covered in dog shit?

How’s Steve’s dad’s Tesla? Are you still begging a living? How enormous is the baybeh gurrrrl now? Are you still wallowing on your bed like a fucking narwhal and entertaining the perverts for likes whilst your boys play with chicken dogs? 🐳 How are your cankles and hideously swollen feet? Do they still resemble dinghies?🛟 ⛵

• Haha
  • Heart

Ihavenoideawhyimhere

She is desperate to make everyone believe she has money.
All it takes is for IG to close her account and she is fucked. Rug pulled out from underneath her. Back to stacking shelves at Asda. Stupid greasy Homer Simpson looking fucker. Financially secure my ARSE.

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I’ve got it by Jeeves I’ve got it baby gurl is now called Robbie in loving memory of the chicken! We all know what happened , she told beaver to get on only fans and choke the chicken so the thick fucker did just that

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Alfie has a different accent to the others? Woody seems to have a Yorkshire accent, as do Begs and Beaver obviously, but Alfie doesn’t? Or is it just because he’s putting on a silly voice when he’s holding Robbie?
This isn’t to be mean about Alfie at all by the way, I would never normally comment on the boys, it’s just an observation 🤔
I've heard that people on the spectrum can speak with different accents or linguistic patterns, supposedly a reflection of the different ways they pick up speech. So Alfie possibly hasn't learnt it from his parents and peers, but elsewhere maybe.

The video of him on her story breaks my heart. Needs multiple prompts to name the animal he's holding, saying weird things otherwise, seems so unsure of himself. Needs some help but if he hasn't had it already he sure as hell won't be getting any once babeh gurl arrives.

• Sad
  • Heart

majestic26

VIP Member
Sick to death of hearing about this pregnancy now. Hope the baby comes out 12lbs and her fanny looks like a burger that's been dropped. Not far from what her face looks like actually.

• Haha

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
She’s the epitome of the parent I hate at soft play. Kids running rapid and she’s sat on her phone not having a clue what they’re up to. You just know Alfeh is making angels in the baby area ball pit, specially for under 2s, don’t you?

• Haha
  • Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
What an ugly twisted fucker she is, hope your pregnancy drags out as long as possible dingle, suck it up love, this is what you ‘manifested’ you deserve every bit of pain and misery 😂😂✌🏼

EE4DA508-6AD2-4495-A659-63CDFB31E2E2.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
Don’t fancy reading up on the benefits instead of posing in your underwear dingle, no?
Forgot, If it doesn’t benefit you, it’s not worth your time.
“I’ll just feed baby as soon as they’re born” - the assumption that breastfeeding will happen so effortlessly with this one and bit of a kick in the teeth to women who weren’t able to feed their babies as soon as they were born with a flippant comment like that. Of course Beggy won’t have any issues as everything will be smooth sailing for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32