Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsthisorthat

Chatty Member
If she’s asked alfeh to keep his mouth closed on pics that’s awful because then she’s acknowledging the fact there’s a problem but she’s still doing nothing about it. Not to mention what it’s doing for his self esteem to have his mum say “don’t show your teeth and take your glasses off” just awful.

Disclaimer before anyone says I’m picking on a kid and he’s too young for intervention by a dentist: even if nothing could be done at this stage by a dentist she could insist on good oral hygiene and not letting them drink coke and sugar laden drinks. Not to mention get rid of the sippy cups, even if it’s woodys he’s too old for a sippy cup!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

KMDX

7EA8B47D-15E8-4023-B8D8-8DB2B5A6B7BF.jpeg
Where shall I start with this photo…The neck 🤢 the shoulders 🤢 the Blazers he wears to the gym and everywhere else in between 🤢 the haircut 🤢…In fact everything gives me the absolute Ick. He is absolutely Fuckin Disssgussstannggg! 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
I also loved the mega rant she had when someone told her to get properly fitting shoes for Woody.

"YOU HAVE NICE CLOTHES DON'T YOU WOODEHH??"
"DO YOU LIKE YOUR TOYS??" and he's just sat there 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
Sent this to her, so she can think again advertising her revolting tacky garments for her unborn child. If she puts her baby in anything from shein then she doesn't care at this point.

All she needs to do is spend extra and buy something that confirms to regulations over here. Go to fucking next Rebecca, or have one made.

View attachment 1503611View attachment 1503612
"I aren't bovvad. They wouldn't be able to sell it if it woz dangurus"

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Fairydust123

The vlog was suh suh painful to watch. I live near her so we have the same accent but the way she talks is fucking irritating. Also the jumpers she bought from primark for baby gurrrrl.. "love these 2 colours together they go really well." Yes rebecca but she won't be wearing BOTH jumpers at the SAME time🙄

• Haha

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
My god. How toxic is that group chat?! The sticking fingers down throat comment? Vile. So damaging, and these women are mothers?!
Boss babes got each other’s backs, I think not. Superficial, fake morons the lot of them. Would put me right off joining their “business”, not that I would EVER consider it!

• Heart

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
That dress is vile. It doesn’t fit properly because it’s not a maternity dress so it’s cut completely wrong and pulls flat over the top of her bump and gapes at the sides. Her tits are almost under her arms and you can see her nipples. These photo shoots are always pretty cringe but if you’re going to have one, wear a decent bra, a good quality dress and colour coordinate everyone. This lot look like they’re just nipping out to B&Q for a can of paint.

• Haha
  • Heart

broaders100

I’m sorry but woody chucking that book across the room!!!!! Says a lot about his behaviour and her parenting skills to be fair..

Reactions: 37

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
"I'm still here. I'm still pregnant. The baby is still inside Mummeh" well of course it is cos you're only 37 weeks you dick.

• Haha

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
If she harvested any liquid from her body right now it would probably end up being the pina colada mocktails she necks by the bucket load. Grubby cow.

• Haha

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Please don't call Woody a "c%%t" ☹. He is a young lad that probably has a bit of a time working out Alfies behaviour, that doesn't make him 😈. Unfortunately the parents don't know how to manage either Boy by the looks of it - maybe Woody gets to be more naughty/throw a strop every so often to let off some steam. It doesn't make it right, but it's not Woodys fault.

And Alfie isn't in cloud cuckoo land 😳☹from what we can see he may have some additional needs - what those are we can only summise but please don't use such a throw away comment like this. There are parents here of children/adults that have additional needs - I don't consider our DS (who is an adult) to be in "cloud cuckoo land". I've said here before, surely we are better than this using such deragotry words about 2 young Boys. Say what you want about the parents, but the Boys don't deserve it. 😔
Oh bore off, I said he was being a little cunt. He was? Alfeh is away with the fairies, as far as we know he has no additional needs so don’t put words in my mouth and make it relative to other children who do have SEN. If you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen. I’m not talking about anyone else’s childrens or situations other than hers.

• Heart
  • Angry