Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#notanadad

VIP Member
Soft play “I must be mad” she says. (With her disgusting fanny lips). Why must she be mad? It’s the most normal thing to do in the school holidays when you have kids. I don’t get it.
"I must be mad" hun your kids are nearly 5 and 8?! You're not going to have to crawl to the top of soft play and get your 2 year old unstuck at 9 months pregnant (like I did!😂) shut the fuck up

• Haha
Reactions: 44

MissPrint

VIP Member
Quick overview: Beggy has humongous swollen feet to match her cankles and armpit, and a Tesla that is probably owned by Hobson Snr and won’t accommodate three car seats safely.

#SiZe10 🙄
#NotGlowing

3045F029-17AC-479D-AD70-EDBD3EDCAE29.jpeg
5F6BF137-55BD-4883-B7A1-9CD8D0C160BA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Poosh

VIP Member
Noooo that’s definitely the bridge that beggy the troll ran over for the abnormal shakes ad??? Hahahahaha 🤣🤣 also why do they look super imposed onto the background
9D687772-8944-4D60-B76E-F2C61E308FE9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

acm1993

She’s such a good country girl, no idea why a chickens randomly died with no injuries 🧐. Probably saw them 2 munters filming their content through the window and died of shock

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Hunipot21

Chatty Member
Steve did not go to the midwife appointment with a t-shirt that says "fuckin" across the front?! I'm certainly no prude, but have a bit of 'fuckin' respect you classless chav!!

• Wow
  • Angry

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
While I agree with the general sentiment that exam results aren’t the be all and end all of life, equally I don’t think it’s responsible parenting to show a complete disregard for the education system. Rebecca & Steve show no interest at all in encouraging or supporting their children to learn - be that in an academic school setting with traditional subjects or in any other kind of informal way. They don’t care at all about school being a part of the Childrens lives, in any way. They don’t seem to be able to understand that the kids need the structure and stability of the school system to develop into switched on young adults - it’s not about pressuring them to study hard to get good exam results in the future, it’s about encouraging them to develop and grow and mature in all the many ways that you do in school, academically yes but socially aswell.

• Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
Why she coming on like ‘I’m still here and pregnant’ well fuck me Einstein you haven’t even reached your due date yet! Get a grip and suck it up hunnipot, your own doing!

• Haha

acm1993

I’m not being funny but why is a little boy who lives in the countryside being bought a pair of cheap shit wellies anyway? Why not get him some chameaus that will last him and are actual proper wellies, perfect for a family that live in the country and are out on long walks exploring every day 😵💫. They’re £60, hardly breaking the bank for a 5k boss babe. She doesn’t deserve to live in the Dales, get back to Keighley you fucking chav

• Heart
  • Haha

Poosh

VIP Member
If you don’t want opinions on your child or their behaviour then don’t post them on a public page to over 70 thousand people, simple!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Poosh

VIP Member
Ok well we’ll never know but I having had swollen pregnancy myself, and the fact people are saying she’s swollen elsewhere, I don’t think she has.

I guess if she has, her body! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Don’t forget this is Rebecca Lamb here we’re talking about, not your average mom, if she wants her lips doing during pregnancy then she will! And judging by the state of them, her practitioner is dodgy!

This is a woman who was allegedly due to have her gallstones out but continued to eat a diet full of shit and then throughout her pregnancy, was advised to wear stockings for her swollen legs but ignored that, shouldn’t be touching livestock but is seen continuously doing this, should have her chickens indoors due to laws but their outside, knocks down walls in a listed building and cuts down trees that are protected, had massages during her first trimester… Rebecca has no regard for rules or regulations. Feel free to add any I’ve missed 😂😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
She’s at my local soft play. The temptation to Chuck my kids in the car and drive there now to take a picture of the pig in the wild…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Clementine

VIP Member
Has she even got A Levels? She’s got NO chance of ever being a midwife. Wouldn’t even get onto the course. The girl can’t even tell the difference between a vase and a glass.

• Haha
  • Heart

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Healthy Family - No Rebecca, your children are practically grey with malnutrition and Steven is going heavy with steroids.

Happy Family - again No, your children look fucking miserable as sin every time you force them to perform (terribly) for the camera. Steve is quite clearly hating his life after being duped into a third baby, Stevie Wonder could see it if he was to squint hard enough.

Financial Security - you get a measly monthly wage from a pyramid scheme designed to scam people out of their hard earned money. Hobson Snr is also not you financial security blanket.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
The only reason she’s reposting all this crap about edercashun is to validate her self for being a shit mom, not prioritising her kids, and taking them out of school 3-4 times a year for pointless ‘hoyidays’ not fooling anyone hunnipot, brainless chav.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Ihavenoideawhyimhere

“Also got them a plain white t-shirt”… proceeds to zoom in on a pair of BLACK t-shirts.
Make it make sense. She’s so thick it makes my head hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 39