Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooper123

VIP Member
I’d rather my husband’s shit in my mouth and eat it then have this on top of me or hanging out the back of me 😂😂😂😂
He's fucking disgusting isn't he. I've never seen a man like him. He's so ugly and so feminine looking. And those bloody teeth! His sisters got a right set of gnashers on her too. Must run in the family. And our Beggy thinks she is the cat that's got the cream. He's an ugly sexist cheating pig, nothing remotely appealing about him. He's all yours Beggy hun. I reckon he's always red becsues of the sheer embarrassment at being seen with her,the bike that all his mates had a go on first. Should have put something on the end of it Stevie boy because your stuck with the crazy cunt now 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 36

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
View attachment 1510234
Rebecca this is absolutely shameful…. my heart breaks for your boy 😢.
Her whole demeanour changed the second she started talking about her ‘baby girl’, she was giddy with excitement and even mentioned being able to buy her school uniform one day 🤷‍♀️.
How on earth can any parent be unsure of what school year their child is in/going into? Seriously? What is wrong with her?

• Sad
  • Wow

Cooper123

VIP Member
Stop begging for free shit for your bloody baby! Skank! You wanted a baby, you fucking pay for it!

• Heart
  • Wow

Win

VIP Member
Soft play “I must be mad” she says. (With her disgusting fanny lips). Why must she be mad? It’s the most normal thing to do in the school holidays when you have kids. I don’t get it.

• Heart
  • Haha

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Hopefully we’ll stop getting bullshit videos of her view with the bastard thing screaming in the background

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Oh bore off, I said he was being a little cunt. He was? Alfeh is away with the fairies, as far as we know he has no additional needs so don’t put words in my mouth and make it relative to other children who do have SEN. If you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen. I’m not talking about anyone else’s childrens or situations other than hers.
I have an Asd child and grandchild and I take no offence to anyone saying Alfie’s in cloud cuckoo land! As according to beggy his absolutely fine 🙄🙄 I’ve just watched the clip of woody and he is a little fucker but obviously gets away with it, I hate the day and age where you have to tread on egg shells in case someone’s offended by what you say! Take me back to the 80s when nobody have a fuck!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

wallflower123

Long time lurker…

‘That door doesn’t go anywhere… it actually goes into Alfie’s room’

How can she feel safe when she has an outside door leading straight into her sons bedroom?

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I’m a qualified aesthetician, and I highly doubt any one would inject fillers or Botox to a pregnant woman. The fluctuations in hormones may alter the blood flow as well as cause swelling. Usually, fillers cause problems to the mother and not to the baby in the womb. in women who have previously had lip injections, their lips tend to swell “proportionally more” during pregnancy than other women's. Is what I’ve been taught for administrating.
Yeah but the people that Rebecca will be going to for her lip fillers will be some brain dead airhead with a fucking “KWOLIFIKATSHUN” they got from a 1 day online course. She quite clearly doesn’t go to a decent, trained person.

• Haha
  • Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
She was just like this during the last few weeks of her pregnancy with Woodeh. She became incapable of doing anything without moaning and whining about how pregnant she was and how much she wanted the baby to come and kept crying because is was suh suh hard. Where were the fucking miracle happy thoughts then you daft old bike? 🙄

That’s the reason why Beaver was probably adamant he didn’t want another baby with her. She behaves like pregnancy is an illness and it’s probably purgatory to live with her swollen, slapped arse of a face every day. It has also turned her into one of those “fat birds” he dislikes so much. All she does is wallow in the bath like a fucking hippo.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Birth plans are an absolute waste of time anyway and this is her 3rd baby - surely she knows herself that you can’t plan it, you just have to go with it on the day and be guided by the medical professionals

• Heart

Yorkshire101

Beavers sister has just posted this. Seems the whole family have the same attitude to education. She has pulled her kids out of school to go ‘travelling’ in a clapped out motor home that is always breaking down. View attachment 1509982
She's tagged the school hahahahhaha she left about 20 years ago the fucking MORON. Doubt there's even the same teachers there 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but their twitter handler is thinking who is this crazy cunt🤣

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
View attachment 1500607
Tell me you're a tattler Steph without telling me.... :ROFLMAO:
I almost feel sorry for the idiot, they are openly ripping the piss out of her and she's too dumb to realise it. Those bitches are not her friends at all, she's the one you know they have a separate WhatsApp group that she's not invited to. She's probably got bigger social media platforms than them, so 'befriending' her is for free publicity, when the reality is they can't stand her

• Heart

#notanadad

VIP Member

School would definitely up on it. Even nursery schools are on the ball with things like this. They will always raise any concerns with the parents. She did say that they had recommended speech and language therapy but she didn't think he needed it. She's a disgrace.
I still find it shocking that it was suggested he had speech and language therapy but she didn't bother. It's so neglectful 😔 imagine struggling throughout school, then finding out as an adult that your mum could have got you some help when you were 3/4 that would have made your school life much easier but she didn't bother! How would that make you feel?!

• Heart
  • Sad