Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

viewtube

VIP Member
Yes the video is quite upsetting, it’s clear to see he needs support. I just don’t know how she can’t see it? Also, would school pick this sort of thing up? (I don’t know as my little one is nursery age)
When Alfie was in nursery, they spoke to her about his speech, she accused the teacher of bullying, sadly with parents like Steve and Rebecca, unless you tell them what they want to hear, they will always cry troll or bully. They are very superficial so will ignore anything that doesn't fit into their basic uneducated ideas of 'perfection'.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I'm halfway through the video and I can't cope anymore 😭 I wish I'd done a shot every time she said "suh suh cute", then it might make the rest of the video easier to cope with! She wants to keep her in babygrows as long as possible but here's half a shop's worth of leggings, tops, dresses, skirts, tights, and jumpers in 0-3 and 3-6... She's a fucking idiot. "I bought these nursing bras for myself, not for her this time it's actually about me" WHEN ISN'T IT ABOUT YOU, YOU SELF-CENTERED MORON? And she bought a grand total of 2 nursing bras because she loves them suh suh much... Think you might need more than 2, you absolute pea brain... Oh no, I forgot she doesn't do washing, does she? She's gonna absolutely STINK.

• Haha
  • Sick

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
Hahah whingeing that she wants the baby out now……
What happened to the trip to London with boys?
Cankles not up to it? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Anyone else find it strange how she always describes where she lives as safe?! I would only describe as that if I had lived somewhere unsafe previously 🤔 just seems a strange way to describe your home, I feel safe where I live but wouldn’t feel the need to always say that?
where they live is in the middle of nowhere ! You have an accident or worse and require the police cos Mr Pregnant man is sat in your nursery the emergency services aint going to be there any time soon .

It really was the most stupid place for two townies with kids to choose to move to ! They don't even properly enjoy country living , not one pair of walking boots between them !

Clementine

VIP Member
I mean, if that quote doesn’t describe what we saw in their bitchy group chat, I don’t know what else would?

Knows to the day how long it is before her baby is born but doesn’t know what year Alfie is going into. Tell me you’ve got a favourite kid without telling me.

• Sad
  • Heart

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Probably get pushed about by other kids and he’s just stood there, staring into space. A child of Alfie’s disposition needs to be watched by his parents for his own safety.
Absolutely. Woodeh gives sly vibe to me. The one who hides in the tunnels dishing out slaps.

• Haha
  • Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
She's said this before about something and I can't remember what it was 😂😂😂 but it was that exact response.
hair crimpers 😂😂😂 the day she did her manic parakeet look trying to copy Holly Boone then told everyone she "never normally looks this GLAM" 🤦🏻‍♀️⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Sticky One

VIP Member
I can’t wait for her pregnancy to be over so the guessing of the name stops 😩🤣
I love that at 37 weeks she’s already so desperate for her to be born, praying she goes 2 weeks over ✨

• Haha
  • Heart

jxhx

VIP Member
Shes such a dick. Moaning about the heat and how its different in the UK. Sure it was only the other week she was saying what's the problem, they cope everyday in Spain fine so why are we moaning.
Also her face is horrific, so blown up and puffy she looks awful. Those lips 😂
"It's different on holiday because they've got a sea breeze." Yes, if you are next to the sea whereas you live in the middle of a field you moron.

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
I don’t think she knows how to pose with her clothes on. She was clearly well out of her comfort zone in that shoot 😂

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
Big Steve is definitely turning up dressed like this to his wedding.
68CCCA87-A053-483A-8434-AA40C9D9256F.jpeg

Fuck knows what they dressed the kids in. Jogging bottoms?!

• Haha

acm1993

What a delightful group of women. "Going to stick my fingers down my throat". How many women will see that,how many women in recovery will see that? They are all so brain dead it must hurt them to wake up. Also it looks like beggy had her eyes closed on purpose 😂 to look all zen and peaceful and then Steph just calls her out like na her eyes are shut
What a set of insecure slags

• Haha
  • Heart

Megasmon92

She probably said that she would like to be a midwife because she loves being pregnant and babies cause there so cute. Being totally honest I know a lot of women who have said they would love to be a midwife just based of themselves having babies. It is such an idiotic thing to say! Thank god it won't ever happen!

• Heart

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Alfie is just so into space he loves it..... so buy him a bloody Hype backpack that looks like a galaxy, Rebecca they sell them in Next but that would be £25 less for your trips there to kit out your favourite unborn child.

• Sad

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
I don’t understand how she can watch that video of Alfie with the Chicken and truly believe he is a Neurotypical child.
She so neglectful it’s unreal.

• Sad

Kiwigirl

VIP Member
Alfeh has got no F*****g chance when he leaves that small school to go to High School. He’ll be ridiculed and bullied mark my words poor wee lad. Educationally he is so far behind, but also he is reserved and socially inept because of those two half wits parenting him.
Beggy will be so focussed on playing dress up with her little girl that she will neglect even further his very obvious disabilities and failings.
Shame on you both, despicable parents - and by the way, taking kids to soft play and McDonalds does not constitute good parenting!!!!!

• Sad
  • Heart