Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
He's fucking disgusting isn't he. I've never seen a man like him. He's so ugly and so feminine looking. And those bloody teeth! His sisters got a right set of gnashers on her too. Must run in the family. And our Beggy thinks she is the cat that's got the cream. He's an ugly sexist cheating pig, nothing remotely appealing about him. He's all yours Beggy hun. I reckon he's always red becsues of the sheer embarrassment at being seen with her,the bike that all his mates had a go on first. Should have put something on the end of it Stevie boy because your stuck with the crazy cunt now 🙃
Don’t hold back 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
The toy is Rebecca rabbit from peppa pig, I don’t think she will be calling the baby Rebecca

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Steve has been present at all of Becky’s scan where the gestational age will be visible on the scan screen and the sonographer will talk about it so really don’t see why she would lie about how far gone she is to Steve.
Has he been at her scans????

SmudgeTheCat

Chatty Member
Doesn’t look like they have a lot of locks on that door? You would think it would have about 4 or 5!!! He could probably open that himself if he climbed up on something. Nope it’s giving me the fear

It’s the door that leads to outside 😖

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Sent this to her, so she can think again advertising her revolting tacky garments for her unborn child. If she puts her baby in anything from shein then she doesn't care at this point.

All she needs to do is spend extra and buy something that conforms to regulations over here. Go to fucking next Rebecca, or have one made.

View attachment 1503611View attachment 1503612
This has been going on a while, I don’t know how SHEIN are still going. The thing is it’s got levels way higher than children should be allowed to be around, let alone next to their skin

• Sad

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
Missed a few days on here but my god A Level results day pisses me off. It's always the absolute thickos posting about how you don't need the grades to be successful. Well yeah, but they fucking help! Successful people with no qualifications are the minority and often get there through sheer dumb luck, dumb being the operative word...

I want to encourage my kids to do their absolute best at school when they go - I don't want to put loads of pressure on them to do well but I definitely don't want to make out like their education isn't important. If they want to go off and do a job that doesn't require qualifications afterwards, that's fine, but at least I've done my bit as a parent by giving them the foundation to make that choice.
Survivorship bias.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I don’t know where you are but my trust definitely doesn't see you that often in the last weeks of your pregnancy specially not in your 2nd+ babies

has he not?
I’m in Wales and my last pregnancy was my 5th baby. My 4th pregnancy my son was born at 37 weeks as I had pre eclampsia. Didn’t get it the 5th time, I was however closely monitored as I was high risk as I was 43 when I gave birth last year. I also had serial growth scans like Becky said she’s had so I’m genuinely baffled as to why she’s allegedly going 3 weeks without a check up. 😳. Also given the fact her health care team picked up swelling and advised her to wear support socks it’s all stupidly odd.

Rm1983

They’ve been like that for weeks, I guess we’ll see when babbee gurrrrl arrives if they go down!

Who the actual fuck writes a birthday plan?! Unless it’s for Woody (it is his birthday as well in September, right?), but let’s face it, she ain’t fussed what happens for his birthday, September is all about her and “Babeh guuuuuuuuuurl”.
It’s a birth plan, just her preferences for during labour/birth I would assume. Unless she’s gone full on loco and is writing a birth-day plan 🤣

• Haha

Poosh

VIP Member
Her face is FUCKED!!!

Yeah this is correct. Routine growth scans (in my trust) are usually at 28, 32 and 36 weeks. If there were any concerns then further scans would be offered, usually two weekly in the instance of growth concerns.
Ah ok it must be different for everyone then, at one point I was having them twice a week, but never went more than a week between each one, right up until due date.

Clementine

VIP Member
I got induced at 37+3 due to my blood pressure suddenly shooting up and I was an older Mum at 38. Didn’t deliver my daughter till 37+5 though. Those were a fun few days 😂

Jehe

They’ve been like that for weeks, I guess we’ll see when babbee gurrrrl arrives if they go down!
Mine started at about 28 weeks so it is quite usual. I also doubt any aesthetic practitioner would be insured on pregnant ladies. I just really don’t think she has to be fair to her on this one