Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's having that baby any day now. And she knows it the momo faced turd. She's a liar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Looks like they've had a beam replaced in the shack. Dingle did say they had builders there months back
No, that's been like that a while.
I thought I saw a ghost's face on one before so went back to check if that was the one they had changed (that would be too funny) but no.
Whatever the "builders" were doing, it wasn't that beam.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No, that's been like that a while.
I thought I saw a ghost's face on one before so went back to check if that was the one they had changed (that would be too funny) but no.
Whatever the "builders" were doing, it wasn't that beam.
I remember that that was a wild thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not all travellers are romanies. Not to be pedantic but my grandmother came to england in a wooden Romany caravan and was part of a Romany gypsy family. Gypsy can be seen as offensive so the correct term is Traveller.

That food looks rank, I can imagine all the fat from the corned beef all liquified in that gravy and now I feel squiffy. Who eats any kind of stew on a boiling day and why the actual duck do we need to see her belly in the pic?!?!?!🤯🤯🤯

6lb with how many weeks left?Easily an 8 or 9 pounder then!
I know that not every person is Romany. Fair enough, I’ve been told traveller is offensive too. So I guess it depends on the individual’s point of view.

Reactions: 3
G*psies is actually considered to be offensive, Romany people is the correct term.
romany here, we literally don’t care being called gypsys as that is what we are. Lol. Like we are literal gypsys? It’s when people use it as a derogatory word. “she looks like such a gyspy”, when you know they look like tit or something. Roma is defo a gypsy like name as I have 2 relations called Roma and I like it, nothing wrong with it. I know ALOT worst lmao
Also most people thanks to like my by big fat gyspy weddings n such think we’re all like that. Lots are Irish travellers and why a lot of Romany gyspies also don’t like being called “travellers” because they don’t like being compared so like, gypsy is fine. Just don’t use it as a insult!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I still find it hilarious that she’s been moved to Instagramers 😂😂😂 not families and not even influencers 😭😭😭 just an instagramer… suck to be you Beggy 🤣

Agree with whoever said that baby is coming any day! Smug bleep she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All these scans must be for a medical reason. My friend was recently being monitored for growth, she was booked in for a c section 3 weeks early and he was born a tiny 5lbs. Yet dingle is saying her sprog is 6lbs? That's an acceptable weight at her stage

Reactions: 15
I know that not every person is Romany. Fair enough, I’ve been told traveller is offensive too. So I guess it depends on the individual’s point of view.
No you won’t offend using the term traveller, it’s gypsy that can be offensive to some but some people still use it about themselves. People have become more aware of Roma/Romany/Romani travellers thanks to tv (peaky blinders, etc) but Romany’s usually come from Europe and are usually Church of England and Irish travellers are usually catholic. My Nanna was from an Irish-Romani family. I find it fascinating and wish she was still alive so I could ask her more about it but she died when I was 11 and I’d only ever known her as a “settled” woman.

Reactions: 2
romany here, we literally don’t care being called gypsys as that is what we are. Lol. Like we are literal gypsys? It’s when people use it as a derogatory word. “she looks like such a gyspy”, when you know they look like tit or something. Roma is defo a gypsy like name as I have 2 relations called Roma and I like it, nothing wrong with it. I know ALOT worst lmao
Also most people thanks to like my by big fat gyspy weddings n such think we’re all like that. Lots are Irish travellers and why a lot of Romany gyspies also don’t like being called “travellers” because they don’t like being compared so like, gypsy is fine. Just don’t use it as a insult!
I appreciate that. I guess it depends on the person, I know people that don’t like that word at all.

Reactions: 1
God love us all when she drops that chavvy. It'll be story after story saying I just love her so much, and pictures of beggys witch side profile looking down at the baby hanging off her tit. And I wonder where poor Alfie and Woody will be during all this. Thrown in front of another dvd no doubt while that slapper parades about up in her bedroom with the baby.

Reactions: 24
Yes, ive always known Romany’s as gypsies and Irish travellers as travellers but never heard anyone get upset at either unless it’s used in a derogatory way.

Sorry for derailing I’ve done the same as breastfeeding here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still find it hilarious that she’s been moved to Instagramers 😂😂😂 not families and not even influencers 😭😭😭 just an instagramer… suck to be you Beggy 🤣

Agree with whoever said that baby is coming any day! Smug bleep she is.
Omg I was thinking where’s her thread gone, looked in families and couldn’t find it 🤣 13 pages to catch up on now

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s amusing to me that Steve left his ex for ‘pretty’, young beggy, and now he’s trapped with three kids and bloated momo 🙃

karma never misses 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 47
How long before the drops the latest dingle & realises she’s a heffa… so we get the ‘you don’t have to bounce back.. takes 9 months to grow a baby’ kind of bs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah I thought corned beef hash was like a potato dish, with diced or mashed potato, corned beef, onion etc. Unless it’s a Yorkshire recipe?

Ok, just googled it & it is what I thought. It’s potato, onion & beef. No idea what she has cooked but it’s not corned beef hash!
Yes that slop that she photographed is definitely NOT corned beef hash - I’m from the north of England so have some authority as to what the genuine article looks like. Also who cooks that in the Summer months?? She’s an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
this is what big begs refers to as corned beef ASHHHH 😭⚰ I did take it to be her usually delightful pronunciation of hash, but maybe it is actually something entirely unrelated given that its just like prison slop compared to normal corned beef hash

Reactions: 8
The bleeping state of that corn beef hash. It looks like prison food. I made corn beef hash on Friday, it was gorgeous topped with cheese and lea and perrins, whacked under the grill 🐷

I’ve now got the song of Phoenix nights stuck in my head ‘even Buckingham palace eats cornnnnned beef’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.