Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why? I hope she didn't go for a hospital appointment looking like that. And why is it out next to her food?
Can't believe that meal is meant to feed 4 of them - they must eat like sparrows! 😁

Reactions: 12
Yes that slop that she photographed is definitely NOT corned beef hash - I’m from the north of England so have some authority as to what the genuine article looks like. Also who cooks that in the Summer months?? She’s an idiot.
Same. North West here and that is NOT corned beef hash 🤮

Reactions: 10
I’m almost certain if you are having growth scans your under a consultant? I’ve had two consultant led pregnancies and each came with growth scans , there’s no way it would be because her past babies were small when they weren’t even small?! I really do feel like that’s a lie and it’s something else she’s high risk over.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well she’s getting all her beauty treatments this week so she’s definitely up to something, or is it the baby shower!

Reactions: 14
I'm saying baby will be over 9lbs 😆 hope its super painful ✌🏼 can we have a poll on the next thread please for baby weight guesses 😂

Reactions: 9
I don’t think you can go by bump size, nothing of me for my first, she was over 9lb!!!
My neighbour saw me and asked who’s the baby was 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Honestly don’t know how these nuskin frauds can do it, they’ve all been promoting this collagen tit with false, edited images. This Jessica woman looks like shite today in a video which is exactly what she looks like in the ‘before’ photo from weeks ago, aren’t they embarrassed?? 🤡

31855C0E-2C24-4762-94B0-E2CB97F4196C.jpeg

9D7ED351-EC18-4C03-8419-51BEF9635B53.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly don’t know how these nuskin frauds can do it, they’ve all been promoting this collagen tit with false, edited images. This Jessica woman looks like shite today in a video which is exactly what she looks like in the ‘before’ photo from weeks ago, aren’t they embarrassed?? 🤡

View attachment 1483705
View attachment 1483709
It’s like the promotion for the lash serum… with no before photos or they did them but they have mascara on 😅

Reactions: 9
That baby has has no nutrition the whole pregnancy. Her bump is fat. I don’t think poor Baaaaabeeeeh gurl will be big, unless she has gestational diabetes (wouldn’t be surprised)

Reactions: 15
She forgot to filter her sausage fingers! 😂😂
She dresses like a teenager rather than a pregnant woman expecting her 3rd baby in her later 20s.crop tops aren't attractive on a heavily pregnant woman, but then again she's dressing like that for the fetish perverts

Reactions: 14
I’m almost certain if you are having growth scans your under a consultant? I’ve had two consultant led pregnancies and each came with growth scans , there’s no way it would be because her past babies were small when they weren’t even small?! I really do feel like that’s a lie and it’s something else she’s high risk over.
If she has the baby earlier then she was drinking upto Christmas on their trips etc. I don't think she's someone who would be careful just because she's pregnant, she's far too selfish. I don't belive most of what she says, she's a compulsive liar

Reactions: 13
Cosy content? Wtf does that even mean? 😂
If it's cosy it's definitely not being filmed in that hovel. Gemma Miles is another one for calling everything cosy, Rebecca always has to copy because she hasn't got an original idea in her tiny brain

Reactions: 6
If it's cosy it's definitely not being filmed in that hovel. Gemma Miles is another one for calling everything cosy, Rebecca always has to copy because she hasn't got an original idea in her tiny brain
I don’t know who she is. I’ll stalk her insta 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.