Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m almost certain if you are having growth scans your under a consultant? I’ve had two consultant led pregnancies and each came with growth scans , there’s no way it would be because her past babies were small when they weren’t even small?! I really do feel like that’s a lie and it’s something else she’s high risk over.
🤷🏻‍♀️ There could be some truth to it my first baby was 8lb6 2 days late my second was 7lb 7 10 days late but I had to have growth scans with my 3rd because my second baby was ‘small’. She said it was because they usually expect them to get bigger the more babies you have plus the second was 10 days overdue so definitely expected him to be bigger so wanted to make sure 3rd was all good & placenta was still working fine, but I’m pretty sure it was the other way round for Becky and woody was bigger than Alfie, I wonder if she had to have growth scans with woody?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just been looking at bird girl names!

22.Raven: Raven is one of the bird names that were very popular in the 90s, especially with the appearance of Raven-Symoné on Television program That's So Raven.

23.Rhea: The name of Zeus’ mother, Rhea, is a bird-related name that refers to a large and flightless bird related to the ostrich.

24.Rosella: Australia has six species of parrots, and Rosella is the name of one of them. It's also the name of an Australian flower.

So she maybe loved the TV show for Raven 🤣

my personal fave is Rhea.. large flightless bird haha 🤣

Or she's naming her after a parrot 🤣🤣 but pretending it's after the flower 🤣

I've always thought Roxy or Roxehhhh as she will pronounce it 🤭

Or we have all manifested a boy and she won't care what name he has and he will be Dave 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Corned beef hash? Looks like left over washing up water with floaty bits 🤮 I’ve never made corn beef hash - is it supposed to be liquid? I was under the impression it should be more like mash - crushed potatoes with the corned beef 🤷🏻‍♀️
Mash potato onions and corned beef mixed together then cheese on top Thats bloody stew/slop. Hope them kids have school dinners when they go back in Sept at least they get a decent meal

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
As a parent though she never introduces new or more nutritious foods to those boys. I know that Beaver is a fussy eater but it doesn’t set a good example to his boys does it? Poor kids, I would hate to see what she puts in a packed lunch for them if a school meal isn’t available.

I know everyone is very different, but I had a 4lb baby at 37 weeks (2nd child) and my bump was small to look at. So if her baby is small I’d definitely agree it’s all just fat on her part 🙈 her sugar intake has been horrendous, that poor baby hasn’t even been given a healthy start in life, she’s going to have that grey gloweh complexion like the rest of them in 12 months!

Reactions: 19
Steve’s latest story.. she looks like a bloody duck with those lips. That’s got to be recent filler.. no? She would do well to get that all dissolved and then if she chooses to have that look get them redone because they’ve migrated big time. There is more filler in her Cupid’s bow at this point than her actual lips.

• Sick
  • Heart
Posting on Steve’s account again 😂 she’s just tragic & a bloody munter too 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FE3072DC-8E49-4889-8874-2D23CFBB4B3E.png

Rebecca is having serial growth scans so there must be a valid reason why. Many woman have the odd growth scan, for example you go to your midwives appointment and they measure you and seem small or big so double check and send you for a scan. You get scanned it all checks out as normal therefore no more growth scans. Rebecca must meet the criteria for having growth scans and is lying somewhere along the line. God knows why? Her story about Alfie being small doesn’t add up. 1. He wasn’t particularly small and 2. Like another poster said she’s had a larger than average baby since then. The criteria states there must be a marker for this pregnancy so she obviously ticks one of those boxes but won’t say why?? I’ve had 5 babies. The last baby being last year at the age of 43. I had serial growth scans as I met the maternal age criteria >40. No other reason, despite one of my babies in the past being 6lb 3. The others were over 8lb. She’s a compulsive liar and it’s baffling. For someone who overshares so much of her pregnancy and claims to be keeping it real she really is missing a trick here with this pregnancy as it’s obviously classed as high risk. She could be using this as content but no she would rather get her bump out and rub it for the pervs. Mum influencer my arse.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I’m still awaiting her doing that awful “baby momma” song….

“been pregnant for way to long/baby mommas it’s your song…..”

complete with her shuffling around in her bra and pants rubbing her gut…. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.