Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Corned beef hash? Looks like left over washing up water with floaty bits 🤮 I’ve never made corn beef hash - is it supposed to be liquid? I was under the impression it should be more like mash - crushed potatoes with the corned beef 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I thought corned beef hash was like a potato dish, with diced or mashed potato, corned beef, onion etc. Unless it’s a Yorkshire recipe?

Ok, just googled it & it is what I thought. It’s potato, onion & beef. No idea what she has cooked but it’s not corned beef hash!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Corned beef hash? Looks like left over washing up water with floaty bits 🤮 I’ve never made corn beef hash - is it supposed to be liquid? I was under the impression it should be more like mash - crushed potatoes with the corned beef 🤷🏻‍♀️
That looks like a stew, all her food looks bleeping rank regardless. When I’ve had corned beef hash in the past it’s always corned beef and mashed potato no liquid like that, that’s the way my Nan used to make it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Corned beef hash on a hot summers day??!
She’s so bleeping bland and basic it’s offensive

she knows about 5 meals and that seems to be all they eat or order ALL YEAR ROUND

Reactions: 26
It’s been 28 here today! Jeezzzzzz

Corned beef hash???? Looks like stew!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Yeah you’re right. Stands out like a sore thumb compared to the others, and yeah she seemed super stressed about having them there. Wonder if the hippos rolling round upstairs on their bed with the tele nailed to it, nearly came through the rotting floor.
She probably sucked them all off as payment

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Not all travellers are romanies. Not to be pedantic but my grandmother came to england in a wooden Romany caravan and was part of a Romany gypsy family. Gypsy can be seen as offensive so the correct term is Traveller.
G*psies is actually considered to be offensive, Romany people is the correct term.
That food looks rank, I can imagine all the fat from the corned beef all liquified in that gravy and now I feel squiffy. Who eats any kind of stew on a boiling day and why the actual duck do we need to see her belly in the pic?!?!?!🤯🤯🤯

6lb with how many weeks left?Easily an 8 or 9 pounder then!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.