Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know how lazy she is. She always shows her and Steve sitting down on the sofa watching TV on an evening ( nothing wrong with that) but they clearly like their own time together; she talks about their amazing relationship, they put the kids to bed early, spend all this quality time together, still do the deed loads, and they hate when Alfie gets up early on a morning......
Why are the having another baby? They aint cut out for it. It will break them, especially her. They're not the get up and go kind of people at all, they have two very complacent children at the moment. This one may not sleep till she's 5ish, be difficult etc. I don't think she quite realises what a jump from 2 to 3 children will be like for the dynamic of their family. It's not right for them. Have a nice life Becky 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
For the blocked hunnis. Not forgetting she had a hair mask in last night. To add to the already greasy pillows.

This Lumi brush thing that she uses - things like this are supposed to improve texture and quality of our skin, that in turn means you can use less product - it gives an improved base for serums, moisturiser and makeup. There is absolutely no way she would need to use this amount of product - whoever is showing her how to use this product line, really isn't doing a good job.

It's a waste of product full stop - she doesn't seem to have a clue about what she is doing.

Can I ask you ladies - does she sell this Lumi brush?

There are so many of these on the market, and everyday is not a need with something like this - it can be more harmful than useful.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
His face when she was waving her foot in his face, he was so pissed. Only half smiled when he realised she was filming 🤢

God she is manky

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So this supposed wedding is in June next year , that means both boys will be taken out of school for at least a week again ?

Reactions: 8
I think it's River because they have a river well it's more a stream really at the shack

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like they've had a beam replaced in the shack. Dingle did say they had builders there months back
Yeah you’re right. Stands out like a sore thumb compared to the others, and yeah she seemed super stressed about having them there. Wonder if the hippos rolling round upstairs on their bed with the tele nailed to it, nearly came through the rotting floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Corned beef hash? Looks like left over washing up water with floaty bits 🤮 I’ve never made corn beef hash - is it supposed to be liquid? I was under the impression it should be more like mash - crushed potatoes with the corned beef 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.