Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lmao I feel like this thread titles came full circle from "the chunk and her hunk" one we had 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
5117C9D3-1E79-4770-9AF4-8EA2865A2720.png
The size of her fuckin cankles/calfs in the middle thumbnail pic 🤣…absolute state of the dirty,seedy cow..she’s a grotty bleep!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1475300 The size of her fuckin cankles/calfs in the middle thumbnail pic 🤣…absolute state of the dirty,seedy cow..she’s a grotty bleep!
That guy comment was right tho what was the point of taking her clothes off for the thumb thing when it's nothing to do with the video. She is a slapper who gets her clothes off for any excuse and uses it as click bait for the pervs 🤢 she looks disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Got to give the girl credit for getting her gear off, do you think we’ll be seeing the wobbly bits when little girl arrives?

Reactions: 6
She is pure entertainment.

Why is the pram upstairs?! 🤣 she is too funny.

Also why is her thread in Instagrammers and not families now?

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1475300 The size of her fuckin cankles/calfs in the middle thumbnail pic 🤣…absolute state of the dirty,seedy cow..she’s a grotty bleep!
bleeping disgusting sleazebag!

Got to give the girl credit for getting her gear off, do you think we’ll be seeing the wobbly bits when little girl arrives?
Of course, but the photos will be edited to duck. Any excuse for old Dingle the slapper to get her clothes off.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She thinks she’s bleeping stunning, clearly doesn’t see what the rest of see, she’s got a face like a melted candle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Here we go again Love these threads & makes me so grateful i don’t live beggy slapper lambs awful life 😂

Reactions: 14
The middle pic doesn't match up with the right pic she's obviously forgot to edit her thick legs

Reactions: 7
She is pure entertainment.

Why is the pram upstairs?! 🤣 she is too funny.

Also why is her thread in Instagrammers and not families now?
Because families would imply that she spends any time with them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@acm1993 it won’t let me quote your post from previous thread but I follow your friend who you’ve mentioned and her daughter is absolutely beautiful ❤ I read her stories earlier about the photos being reposted and it’s awful x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.