Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissPrint

VIP Member
I would rather tear the sticky side of a sanitary towel off my pubes every night than shag the penniless toofy munter, Steve Hobson.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Cooper123

VIP Member
Didn't someone on here say they seen her buying a pregnancy test around Sept before she got pregnant? She's 100% been planning it. Steve, not only are you ugly as fuck, you're a stupid cunt too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

#notanadad

VIP Member
Also did anyone else not think the tie for the white romper was ridiculous/a hazard? A baby doesnt need a tie waist ffs buy your kid appropriate clothes! If you've got no money just go to Primark or Asda but at least buy something that's not going to go up in flames or strangle your child.

• Wow
Reactions: 43

Beckz1205

VIP Member
That fake reaction video of her finding out she was pregnant was hilarious… gcse drama style acting. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
I'd rather run over a bridge drinking a diet protein shake then let steroid Steve come anywhere near me!

• Haha

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
AB5CD43F-3792-47EA-A993-BF44FF609FDA.png

Her confidence is staggering at times….. imagine saying that your boyfriend was happy with 2 kids and not keen for another, it has been a journey but he is super, super excited now as if life is perfect.

Becky, the baby isn’t even here yet …. when the sleepless nights are here and the inevitable struggles and demands with 3 kids kicks in, is he still going to be super, super excited? Will he never say “well I never bloody wanted 3 kids” when times are tough?

She is so narcissistic and arrogant!

• Heart
  • Wow

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
I would hold my breath and suffocate myself to death before I would allow that short limbed, no neck having, yellow toothed inbred looking meat head anywhere fucking near me let alone touch me.
Absolutely fucking not.
I would simply pass away.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Can't believe her lame breastfeeding "tips" - Where was the mention of nipple shields or nipple cream? What about manually expressing a little first so you don't squirt your baby in the face 😂 or rubbing some milk on your nipples to give them lubrication to help with the pain? Wearing a bobble on your wrist and keep swapping it so you know which side you are on? Trying out different positions to find what suits you? Breastfeeding support groups? Have a muslin handy? Using washable breast pads? Never mind all that, just think positive and you'll do a great job!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Cooper123

VIP Member
SHAME ON YOU BEGGY FOR POSTING THOSE SLAGGY PICS ON THE SAME PLATFORM YOU POST YOUR KIDS ON! YOU AND THAT BEAVER TOOTHED FUCKER MIGHT THINK YOUS ARE SOMETHING SPECIAL, BUT WE ALL KNOW HOW YOURE MAKING YOUR MONEY. YOU DIRTY COW. WHERE IS YOUR CONCERN FOR YOUR KIDS? ONE DAY YOUR ANTICS ARE GOING TO COME BACK AND BITE YOU ON YOUR MASSIVE FLABBY ASS!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Only recently come across this silly cow.

Been reading through some of the threads over past week or so. You lot are very funny!

Two questions please.

1. Why does she think she’s good looking?
2. Why does her husband think he’s good looking?

• Haha
  • Heart
‘Everything happens for a reason’… I don’t know about you, Rebecca, but I know what happens when you don’t use any contraception and you’re banging someone on the daily. Christ alive 🥲

• Haha

JaneEyre12

Chatty Member
Can’t wait to see the food she puts on 🤪

Also, is it just me, but I don’t understand why one of her followers would ask to see a picture of her nieces? Some random asking to see family pictures of young girls? I guess that’s what happens when you purposely attract peados to your profile. I would rip Beggy’s throat out if those girls were mine and she posted that picture 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Her mum basically said it makes them money so she will continue to post her child online 🤢 vile
Yeah it’s vile - have you seen the comments calling the child sexy etc? She’s THREE years old. Her mum posted videos of her pretending to insert a tampon and shave her vagina. She has loads of fan accounts with disgusting captions. How is she not even bothered by that?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I know we say it all the time but she used to be so pretty back in the early days. She genuinely looks like momo now 😩

The way to put a classy bikini picture on Beggy, not straddling a sun bed with your flaps out. The fact beggy thinks she’s anywhere near on a level with Alice is unreal, she works hard, has beautiful, well looked after children, goes on gorgeous holidays, takes care of herself and doesn’t sell her soul to perverts for a few pence. Take note hun
I’ve never heard of this Alice woman before but a quick skim through her Instagram grid shows various photos of her infant children, plenty of tits out/arse out and pregnant belly out photos and way too many vacuous posing pouting full of herself photos so let’s not pretend that she’s hugely different to Rebecca. The only difference is their bank balance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39