Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor boys! Aside from the lack of sun hats…those shoes look like bloody clown shoes! The size of them. Scum parents 😢
She either doesn't get them measured right or their feet are enormous. If baby girl has big trotters ill have a giggle. In her cheap polyester dress and boat feet. Poor wee soul🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't photoshop a reel
She is gonna regret so much eating the way she has through this pregnancy!!
Holy tit she is gonna be so big and struggle so much to get that weight off!!!
If she thinks she is going to bounce back she is having a laugh and I’m so bleeping here for it!!
Cannot wait for this to unravel and see her go even more downhill and look more tired and haggered
Be careful what you wish for beggy!!!!

Reactions: 26
Now what would you rather ???
This was on Charlotte Taylor thread 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
7CD0A8B2-80C8-434D-ABD5-34E0EDFC7D65.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I would rather eat Dingles beige watery prison slop for a month than shag Steve Hobson

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I would rather eat Dingles beige watery prison slop for a month than shag Steve Hobson
oh god you almost got me feeling sorry for beggy, she has to eat her prison slop AND shag Steve 😭

that fake Marc jacobs bag, why? It’s not even nice. With the money she’s spent on fake DH gate tat she could have just bought something real that won’t end up in the bin. Or you know spent it on the dungeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd rather go out in public wearing the sack skirt that Beckeh bought from Everything £5.00 than let that beetroot faced, long toothed munting bleeping dog so much as touch one of my arm hairs

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I would hold my breath and suffocate myself to death before I would allow that short limbed, no neck having, yellow toothed inbred looking meat head anywhere bleeping near me let alone touch me.
Absolutely bleeping not.
I would simply pass away.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'd rather lick the manky kitchen public toilet tiles than shag Steven Walter Beetroot Face Beaver Teeth Hobson

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The girl went on to get a new man and seemingly holidays in the Maldives, Cuba, Mexico, etc. When we brought her up on another thread and how she was a teeny blonde and went on all these holidays, beggy started pretending she was looking at holidays to Cuba. Hahahah.
And then she tried going blonde 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'd rather run over a bridge drinking a diet protein shake then let steroid Steve come anywhere near me!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Plot twist - Beaver is the pregnant man with his hairy legs spread in a fake surgical set up

I bet he's into all kinds of weird, gross tit 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I’d rather nibble on one of their woodworm infested kitchen beams than shag Steve Hobson 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“What’s meant to be will be. I always believe that everything happens for a reason”

What - like trapping your husband so that you get the third child you want and that he doesn’t? How is that anything remotely close to “what will be will be” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s so stupid she doesn’t realise that “everything happens for a reason” isn’t meant for things you deliberately got out and do. She deliberately fell pregnant so it wasn’t fate or left to chance or “meant to be” at all. Here’s another one for you Rebecca you thick cow “what’s for you won’t go past you”. So was a baby really for you if you had to plan it behind Steve’s back and again not leave it to the universe or fate. She’s so stupid she just opens her mouth and waffles the biggest tit without knowing what it means.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.