Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started reading Rebeccaā€™s thread again after quite a while so sorry if itā€™s already been mentioned but what name is everyone guessing?! Sheā€™s definitely going to try be different and go ā€˜uncommonā€™
I think River or Robyn

Reactions: 3
Can't photoshop a reel
Those efffin trainers they keep putting Woody in - there is no way on earth those trainers fit that Boy - they look like boats on him! ā˜¹ā˜¹

So Steve has his sunglasses on, but not the Boys - and he thinks thars OK? ā˜¹ā˜¹. Effin idiot. No hats, no sandals - bloody trainers and socks for the Boys, in todays heat... Don't have a thought between them.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Youā€™re really lucky in the UK - you can get children kitted out really nicely reasonably, apart from shoes maybe? Here in NZ in most regions you buy from a uniform shop at school which can be damned expensive.
Nope, I think little Woody should have a nice new uniform for his first day at big school, and a pair of professionally fitted school shoes - itā€™s a big deal, and she clearly dunt give 2 shits againā€¦
It's definitely not cheap. It's cost me near enough Ā£250 for my sons uniform and I still haven't finished

Reactions: 2
So she took the kid to the seaside but no sign of a bag with towels, buckets & spades, swim trunks for the seaā€¦ so she basically took them there to watch other children having the time of their lives. She didnā€™t even let them take their trainers off to stand in the sand for a picture.Is she sick in the head?? If I took my kids to the beach it would be for the whole day, not a few hours and they sure as hell would be in and out the sea and rolling around in the sand. Sheā€™s such a selfish parent, all on her terms.
Also, why the duck is she cutting about in a furry bag with it half way down her fat leg? Cross body bags arenā€™t supposed to that low, she may as well be dragging it along the bleeping floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just started reading Rebeccaā€™s thread again after quite a while so sorry if itā€™s already been mentioned but what name is everyone guessing?! Sheā€™s definitely going to try be different and go ā€˜uncommonā€™
She may say ā€œUncommonā€ I would say ā€œchavvyā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
AB5CD43F-3792-47EA-A993-BF44FF609FDA.png

Her confidence is staggering at timesā€¦.. imagine saying that your boyfriend was happy with 2 kids and not keen for another, it has been a journey but he is super, super excited now as if life is perfect.

Becky, the baby isnā€™t even here yet ā€¦. when the sleepless nights are here and the inevitable struggles and demands with 3 kids kicks in, is he still going to be super, super excited? Will he never say ā€œwell I never bloody wanted 3 kidsā€ when times are tough?

She is so narcissistic and arrogant!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1493765
Her confidence is staggering at timesā€¦.. imagine saying that your boyfriend was happy with 2 kids and not keen for another, it has been a journey but he is super, super excited now as if life is perfect.

Becky, the baby isnā€™t even here yet ā€¦. when the sleepless nights are here and the inevitable struggles and demands with 3 kids kicks in, is he still going to be super, super excited? Will he never say ā€œwell I never bloody wanted 3 kidsā€ when times are tough?

So she knew there was a very strong chance she was pregnant at Christmas and when they went away and she was knocking back the booze. She must have been. If you look back at the pics she looks rough and queasy

• Wow
Reactions: 25
And this is why she will eternally be known as a slag. She would have known he was with someone, and was determined to take him from her. She did the girl a favour, she had a lucky escape being saddled with a cheat! Weak assed dirty hillbillies, the pair of them.
The girl went on to get a new man and seemingly holidays in the Maldives, Cuba, Mexico, etc. When we brought her up on another thread and how she was a teeny blonde and went on all these holidays, beggy started pretending she was looking at holidays to Cuba. Hahahah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thought her boys were both half dolphin water babies who love swimming and being in the water? So on the 1 singie rare instance that they actually go to the seaside - on a hot sunny summers day in the middle of August - why on earth wouldnā€™t you let the boys be their free dolphin water baby selves? Why take kids to the beach and not stay and let them enjoy it?! I donā€™t get it. What was the point of going to Whitby?!!

Reactions: 32
No idea who this wee arse skitter ā€œcobra Tateā€ is - but my god I have just laughed a lot skimming through his Instagram- what an utter bellend he is!!

He was on big brother years ago. Thinks he's gods gift. What he really is, is an absolute bleep who probably beats every woman he's ever been near

Reactions: 10
He was on big brother years ago. Thinks he's gods gift. What he really is, is an absolute bleep who probably beats every woman he's ever been near
I have a theory that every man that reveres Andrew Tate is secretly gay, it's a bit over compensatory in a Jay from inbetweeners on steroids kinda way

Reactions: 17
Thought her boys were both half dolphin water babies who love swimming and being in the water? So on the 1 singie rare instance that they actually go to the seaside - on a hot sunny summers day in the middle of August - why on earth wouldnā€™t you let the boys be their free dolphin water baby selves? Why take kids to the beach and not stay and let them enjoy it?! I donā€™t get it. What was the point of going to Whitby?!!
CoNtEnT šŸ™ƒ Just like her body is, just like her pregnancy is, just like her wedding (not marriage) is. Ad infinitum.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1493765

She says;
ā€˜On the 2nd of January WE found outā€™ā€¦.
No Rebecca, YOU found out first and filmed it. You then went and announced to Steve that he WAS having a 3rd child whether he liked it or not. There was no WE in any of that nonsense.

She lies like it isnā€™t on her bleeping YouTube channel the fat prick. She blatantly filmed Steveā€™s reaction but he probably punched the camera off the ring light holder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1493765

ā€œWhatā€™s meant to be will be. I always believe that everything happens for a reasonā€

What - like trapping your husband so that you get the third child you want and that he doesnā€™t? How is that anything remotely close to ā€œwhat will be will beā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 30
ā€œWhatā€™s meant to be will be. I always believe that everything happens for a reasonā€

What - like trapping your husband so that you get the third child you want and that he doesnā€™t? How is that anything remotely close to ā€œwhat will be will beā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s doing a great job representing that app that counted her cycles so she wouldnā€™t get preggo (cough cough)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.