Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meldrum has been eating those ice creams with the yellow topping all week as she's on holiday in Yorkshire and surprise surprise Beggy Dingles gone to whitby and just had to have one, has she not got an original idea in her fat head always coping someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Meldrum has been eating those ice creams with the yellow topping all week as she's on holiday in Yorkshire and surprise surprise Beggy Dingles gone to whitby and just had to have one, has she not got an original idea in her fat head always coping someone else.
What a pathetic twit, everything she does in life is copied. Get a bleeping job beggy, put your lonely brain cell to use

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As much as I hate to say it, a lemon top ice cream is a given when you go on the Yorkshire Coast. They are EVERYWHERE 🤣 it's like going to the seaside and having fish and chips.

Reactions: 7
You’d think that she would have organised a meet up with Meldrum given that they’re supposed to be friends! Oh yeah…😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Interesting she says she would prefer Aug to Sept. Most people are the opposite so they don't have the youngest child in the year.
Her children are never really in school for her to worry about this. The thought wouldn't of crossed her mind

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Only recently come across this silly cow.

Been reading through some of the threads over past week or so. You lot are very funny!

Two questions please.

1. Why does she think she’s good looking?
2. Why does her husband think he’s good looking?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can't believe her lame breastfeeding "tips" - Where was the mention of nipple shields or nipple cream? What about manually expressing a little first so you don't squirt your baby in the face 😂 or rubbing some milk on your nipples to give them lubrication to help with the pain? Wearing a bobble on your wrist and keep swapping it so you know which side you are on? Trying out different positions to find what suits you? Breastfeeding support groups? Have a muslin handy? Using washable breast pads? Never mind all that, just think positive and you'll do a great job!
Anyone with half a brain ce would ignore that idiot and seek professional advice or at least from someone close to them who they trust

Reactions: 10
No, she says they've been together longer than they actually have, to, in her mind, make their relationship sound more valid and also to try and cover up that less than a year into the relationship, 19 year old Dingle accidentally on purpose got up the duff with alfeh, helps with her saying "it was planned" so don't trust her "calculations."

According to Mandy Dingle, they've been together "for 10 years" since about 2019, one time she said that a while ago it would have meant beaver was seeing her when she was 15 😂😂😂

that's why I take the most accurate guide to be Twitter posts, they were long before bogtrotters "influencing career" and therefore less likely to be subject to any narrative pushing.

She was grotting about as a groupie for the rapper example when she was 17, hardly what you'd do if you were "serrrr serrr in luv and stuff"
😂😂😂😂 she is bleeping deranged. Who lies about how long they’ve been with someone and is of sound mind!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not a hat or a pair of sun glasses insight for those boys! I can bet they don’t have sunscreen on either. Early this year I forgot my child’s sun hat and the first thing I did was go to the seaside gift shop and buy a bloody hat. She is irresponsible
I even put sun cream on my dog and he has his own little gazebo to sit under

Been reading through some of the threads over past week or so. You lot are very funny!

Two questions please.

That's what happens when two chavs get together, they think they're gods gift

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Two questions please.

We have no idea we wrack our brain at it aswell and He isnt her husband he won't marry her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From her own admission once she said they met on a night out (we all know what that means) and he didn’t pay her attention after so she HUNTED him down on Facebook and kept messaging him till she got a reply. And we know if that’s what she admitted, it was 10X more desperate in reality.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
thought it was odd the boys getting tattoos.... then clocked the mother in law was there so it wouldn't have been Beggy paying for them!! that explains it 😂

• Haha
Anyone else notice the picture of Steve with his mum but none of Becky and his mum 🫠

Reactions: 11
From her own admission once she said they met on a night out (we all know what that means) and he didn’t pay her attention after so she HUNTED him down on Facebook and kept messaging him till she got a reply. And we know if that’s what she admitted, it was 10X more desperate in reality.
And this is why she will eternally be known as a slag. She would have known he was with someone, and was determined to take him from her. She did the girl a favour, she had a lucky escape being saddled with a cheat! Weak assed dirty hillbillies, the pair of them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
When did she admit this. So she has always been tragic then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As much as I hate to say it, a lemon top ice cream is a given when you go on the Yorkshire Coast. They are EVERYWHERE 🤣 it's like going to the seaside and having fish and chips.
I have lived in Yorkshire for 30 years and never knew about lemon tops until meldrum mentioned it 😂😂

• Wow
Just started reading Rebecca’s thread again after quite a while so sorry if it’s already been mentioned but what name is everyone guessing?! She’s definitely going to try be different and go ‘uncommon’

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.