Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With her sale ending today I hope she’s ordered some of that day cream for herself. For a boss babe allegedly earning 5k a month she’s been squeezing the living daylights out of that tube the last 2 videos she’s put up. And the amount she slathers on her greasy face I hope she’s bought in bulk.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She needs to give up with this face sander tit... bet she barely sells anything.
Sick of her face looking like an oil slick.
Plus she does not fit in with all these boss babes one little bit.

Reactions: 15
The state of her!! Dead behind the eyes much!!
I know we say it all the time but she used to be so pretty back in the early days. She genuinely looks like momo now 😩

The way to put a classy bikini picture on Beggy, not straddling a sun bed with your flaps out. The fact beggy thinks she’s anywhere near on a level with Alice is unreal, she works hard, has beautiful, well looked after children, goes on gorgeous holidays, takes care of herself and doesn’t sell her soul to perverts for a few pence. Take note hun

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I know we say it all the time but she used to be so pretty back in the early days. She genuinely looks like momo now 😩

The way to put a classy bikini picture on Beggy, not straddling a sun bed with your flaps out. The fact beggy thinks she’s anywhere near on a level with Alice is unreal, she works hard, has beautiful, well looked after children, goes on gorgeous holidays, takes care of herself and doesn’t sell her soul to perverts for a few pence. Take note hun
I’ve never heard of this Alice woman before but a quick skim through her Instagram grid shows various photos of her infant children, plenty of tits out/arse out and pregnant belly out photos and way too many vacuous posing pouting full of herself photos so let’s not pretend that she’s hugely different to Rebecca. The only difference is their bank balance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Why is she bouncing on her ball & drinking her raspberry tea tit already. Saying how she LOVES being preggo but she can't wait to get the baby out!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so boring! It must be mind-numbing having to spend any time with her. She literally has nothing to talk about. She needs to get a job or go back to college or something, so she has some real life experience.

Reactions: 16
LiFe Is SO spECial 💫 because I can work from my phone and sell my soul for a fiver, have no time off when I’m on holiday and have no work/ life boundaries. You do you hunny

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As much as I hate name speculation I'm gonna join in 😆. Seeing as she is so well travelled and used to go to Italy like every summer - Roma, and they go t'river, so Roma Riveh Rebecca 'obson. RRRH.
Maybe she’ll call it Tenerife 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she bouncing on her ball & drinking her raspberry tea tit already. Saying how she LOVES being preggo but she can't wait to get the baby out!
She could still have 5.5 weeks left if she goes overdue, then if it's a long induction she could end up waiting 6 weeks for the baby to be here 🤣

Reactions: 5
Nobody’s jealous of you being a boss babe beggy! Most people with 5 weeks left will be sat with their feet up enjoying paid Mat leave! Not having to keep on working!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Treats for mama. When aren't you treating yourself 🙃.

Romy/Roma
River
Rose/Rosie/Rosa
Rowan
Riley
Raven
Ruby
Reeva
Raine

Gotta be one of those. There aren't many R names really.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.