Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Everything happens for a reason’… I don’t know about you, Rebecca, but I know what happens when you don’t use any contraception and you’re banging someone on the daily. Christ alive 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I would rather tear the sticky side of a sanitary towel off my pubes every night than shag the penniless toofy munter, Steve Hobson.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
‘Everything happens for a reason’… I don’t know about you, Rebecca, but I know what happens when you don’t use any contraception and you’re banging someone on the daily. Christ alive 🥲
Hope she keeps that ‘everything happens for a reason’ mind set should anything go wrong. She’s honestly a danger to herself

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really think Beggy and Beaver should google Wren Eleanor.
Get your kids off TikTok now!

Reactions: 9
How far gone is she now? Just spotted her on Steve's Instagram looking bleeping huge. Also, those lips. My god. She looks bleeping horrendous.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
did she delete her evening skincare routine when pregnant with woody? I liked the song she had on it and I can’t for the life of me remember what it was and it’s really bugging me 😂

Reactions: 1
Her mum basically said it makes them money so she will continue to post her child online 🤢 vile
Yeah it’s vile - have you seen the comments calling the child sexy etc? She’s THREE years old. Her mum posted videos of her pretending to insert a tampon and shave her vagina. She has loads of fan accounts with disgusting captions. How is she not even bothered by that?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Yeah it’s vile - have you seen the comments calling the child sexy etc? She’s THREE years old. Her mum posted videos of her pretending to insert a tampon and shave her vagina. She has loads of fan accounts with disgusting captions. How is she not even bothered by that?
WHAT THE duck?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
WHAT THE duck?
Honestly the whole situation is so messed up. If you search her name on Instagram there’s so many different “fan accounts” for this 3 year old where pervs have taken the videos her mum posts on tiktok and repost them, of this little girl eating cucumbers, wearing swimming costumes etc. There are comments on her tiktok page calling her sexy. Mum encourages it all because it’s making her money 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
WHAT THE duck?
If you have TikTok search Wren Eleanor and watch the second video, she basically says she doesn’t care about pervs watching her daughter because it makes them money. Oh and a higher percentage of her followers are women so that makes it ok 🥴 it’s awful she makes me sick

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If you have TikTok search Wren Eleanor and watch the second video, she basically says she doesn’t care about pervs watching her daughter because it makes them money. Oh and a higher percentage of her followers are women so that makes it ok 🥴 it’s awful she makes me sick
Yeah. iNabber did some good coverage on it on his YouTube and tiktok I think. The comments were so vile. Like grown men saying they have photos of this toddler on their bedroom wall 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.