Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1484295
Rebecca is having serial growth scans so there must be a valid reason why. Many woman have the odd growth scan, for example you go to your midwives appointment and they measure you and seem small or big so double check and send you for a scan. You get scanned it all checks out as normal therefore no more growth scans. Rebecca must meet the criteria for having growth scans and is lying somewhere along the line. God knows why? Her story about Alfie being small doesn’t add up. 1. He wasn’t particularly small and 2. Like another poster said she’s had a larger than average baby since then. The criteria states there must be a marker for this pregnancy so she obviously ticks one of those boxes but won’t say why?? I’ve had 5 babies. The last baby being last year at the age of 43. I had serial growth scans as I met the maternal age criteria >40. No other reason, despite one of my babies in the past being 6lb 3. The others were over 8lb. She’s a compulsive liar and it’s baffling. For someone who overshares so much of her pregnancy and claims to be keeping it real she really is missing a trick here with this pregnancy as it’s obviously classed as high risk. She could be using this as content but no she would rather get her bump out and rub it for the pervs. Mum influencer my arse.
Alfie isn’t a small baby if you look at the baby centile chart. She’s lying out of her arse

Reactions: 14
Alfie isn’t a small baby if you look at the baby centile chart. She’s lying out of her arse
Alfie might have been a small baby for her size and weight at the time. Your maternity centile chart is unique to you and based on your height and weight during your first appointment with the midwife. My baby was classed as a "small baby" as she was below the 10th centile on my chart.
Im pretty certain thats how it works anyway...its been a while haha!
Either way there is definitely something going on and I think baby girl will come early due to whatever she is lying about!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1484295
Rebecca is having serial growth scans so there must be a valid reason why. Many woman have the odd growth scan, for example you go to your midwives appointment and they measure you and seem small or big so double check and send you for a scan. You get scanned it all checks out as normal therefore no more growth scans. Rebecca must meet the criteria for having growth scans and is lying somewhere along the line. God knows why? Her story about Alfie being small doesn’t add up. 1. He wasn’t particularly small and 2. Like another poster said she’s had a larger than average baby since then. The criteria states there must be a marker for this pregnancy so she obviously ticks one of those boxes but won’t say why?? I’ve had 5 babies. The last baby being last year at the age of 43. I had serial growth scans as I met the maternal age criteria >40. No other reason, despite one of my babies in the past being 6lb 3. The others were over 8lb. She’s a compulsive liar and it’s baffling. For someone who overshares so much of her pregnancy and claims to be keeping it real she really is missing a trick here with this pregnancy as it’s obviously classed as high risk. She could be using this as content but no she would rather get her bump out and rub it for the pervs. Mum influencer my arse.
I completely agree. My first two babies were on the smaller side, at term, but still didn’t have growth scans for my third. There is definitely another reason for so many growth scans. Not ‘keeping it real’ are you Rebecca!

Alfie might have been a small baby for her size and weight at the time. Your maternity centile chart is unique to you and based on your height and weight during your first appointment with the midwife. My baby was classed as a "small baby" as she was below the 10th centile on my chart.
Im pretty certain thats how it works anyway...its been a while haha!
Either way there is definitely something going on and I think baby girl will come early due to whatever she is lying about!
I’m still convinced she’s lied about the dates and she’s due any time.

Reactions: 15
I completely agree. My first two babies were on the smaller side, at term, but still didn’t have growth scans for my third. There is definitely another reason for so many growth scans. Not ‘keeping it real’ are you Rebecca!

I’m still convinced she’s lied about the dates and she’s due any time.
I def do too!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1484295
it"ll be BMI of 35 or more 🤣🤣🤣 that's the only reason she'd be shady

Reactions: 18
I’m still awaiting her doing that awful “baby momma” song….

“been pregnant for way to long/baby mommas it’s your song…..”

complete with her shuffling around in her bra and pants rubbing her gut…. 🤢🤢🤢
She will also do... "can we skip to the good part..." :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s getting her tit brows, lashes and nails done today, do we think the babeh showah is this weekend???

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Now here’s a thought.. when baby Becky is eating solids.. I wonder how many sausages 2SS will get?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
it"ll be BMI of 35 or more 🤣🤣🤣 that's the only reason she'd be shady
To be honest now I’ve really thought about it Rebecca is that dense she probably doesn’t even know herself why she’s having serial growth scans. In her tiny mind they are super cute and she gets to see baby gurl again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know who she is. I’ll stalk her insta 👀
They're all the same, fame hungry young women all in questionable relationships with blokes who see pound signs.

View attachment 1484295
I know many people have commented about her 'snifging' and people who know of her have insinuated that in her younger days she experimented with drugs, could this be something that has caused long term issues with her and possibly a reason for the scans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’m still awaiting her doing that awful “baby momma” song….

“been pregnant for way to long/baby mommas it’s your song…..”

complete with her shuffling around in her bra and pants rubbing her gut…. 🤢🤢🤢
I could of sworn you has already done this song. With her belly hanging out I could be wrong but I remember her having her belly hanging out while rumming it

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1484295
I reckon she’s lying and it’s actually the other way around and she’s measuring big or something. I’m having just one Extra growth scan at 34 weeks just because I’ve had two over 9 lb babies and this time I’m not even on a centile line - I’m measuring off the charts and my bump measured 4 weeks ahead at 28 weeks.

I’m only a size 10-12 so I just carry big and have big babies (unfortunate for my downstairs!!!) but the fact I’m only having one extra growth scan and she seems to have had about 10 - something doesn’t add up at all!

Reactions: 12
To be honest now I’ve really thought about it Rebecca is that dense she probably doesn’t even know herself why she’s having serial growth scans. In her tiny mind they are super cute and she gets to see baby gurl again.
She definitely doesn’t see a scan as being a medical process which is looking for anomalies. It’s just an opportunity for a super cute gorgeous little photo of babeh guuurrrllll. I had to have fortnightly serial scans with my last baby due to problems in my previous pregnancy resulting in a neo natal death. I dreaded every single one and felt physically sick each time I walked into the sonographer’s room. I couldn’t look at the screen and daren’t ever ask for a picture until the very last one when everything appeared to be fine. Even then I was still worried for the rest of my pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think the baby will be a tiny little thing.
I think whatever the baby’s weight is she’ll knock a pound or two off the real weight so she can tell insta “she’s suh suh delicuttt and tinehhh and delicutt and pritteh and delicutt *sniff*”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think whatever the baby’s weight is she’ll knock a pound or two off the real weight so she can tell insta “she’s suh suh delicuttt and tinehhh and delicutt and pritteh and delicutt *sniff*”
if looomeh is built like her mother there won't be anything delicuttt about her 😂 female rugby player would be a better description

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sick of seeing her sitting about with her saggy tits in her bras and bump out. Do her clothes not fit her anymore or what!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.