Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everything babeh girl, yesterday the bleeping car was babeh girl, today it’s the cat. Such a basic witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1484295
Rebecca is having serial growth scans so there must be a valid reason why. Many woman have the odd growth scan, for example you go to your midwives appointment and they measure you and seem small or big so double check and send you for a scan. You get scanned it all checks out as normal therefore no more growth scans. Rebecca must meet the criteria for having growth scans and is lying somewhere along the line. God knows why? Her story about Alfie being small doesn’t add up. 1. He wasn’t particularly small and 2. Like another poster said she’s had a larger than average baby since then. The criteria states there must be a marker for this pregnancy so she obviously ticks one of those boxes but won’t say why?? I’ve had 5 babies. The last baby being last year at the age of 43. I had serial growth scans as I met the maternal age criteria >40. No other reason, despite one of my babies in the past being 6lb 3. The others were over 8lb. She’s a compulsive liar and it’s baffling. For someone who overshares so much of her pregnancy and claims to be keeping it real she really is missing a trick here with this pregnancy as it’s obviously classed as high risk. She could be using this as content but no she would rather get her bump out and rub it for the pervs. Mum influencer my arse.
It’s really strange. I had growth scans with my first and third. My first I was measuring too big and they were concerned I wouldn’t be able to give birth naturally as I was so petite, he was 9lbs 10 oz but 2 weeks late and I ended up needed an episiotomy and a ventouse. My third I was measuring too small but they estimated his weight at 8lbs 7oz which is bang on what he was born as but I had only one growth scan with each of them

Reactions: 5
Why is everything babeh girl, yesterday the bleeping car was babeh girl, today it’s the cat. Such a basic witch.
I really hope that as soon as the boys are old enough, they tell her to f.. K off to baby girl. The boys will resent their sister because of Rebecca's behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 16
And boss babe begs has it all 👏🏻
Ha ha. Coming from someone living in a run down farmhouse, driving a car they don't own. Steve does the school run the few days they actually go to school. And you hardly ever 'cook'. What a bleeping moron.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Just knew it was alfies bike woody was on the other day. It was the perfect size for Woody so knew it couldn't be his. He is back on the bike that is to small for him today

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
And boss babe begs has it all 👏🏻
Sadly what Rebecca says, doesn't match what she actually shows. She claims to earn 5k a month, yet her kids only get new clothes if gifted or from family, everything is absolute budget, not to be thrifty, but because that's all they can afford . Instead of being honest, she pretends to be something she isn't 'Successful', now success isn't just judged on finances but also your relationships, her partner humiliates and belittles her at every chance, she has no interest in her kids and her awkward interaction with them, clearly shows, she knows nothing about her sons. Having thousands of subscribers is not success, when most have been bought, or you've had to prostitute yourself or your kids to get those subscribers. Being with a man who objectifies the mother of his kids, is definitely not a successful relationship, that's just a woman desperately clinging onto a meal ticket at any cost

The amount of sugar they eat it’s a wonder any of the family have got a single tooth in their head 🤢
Let's be honest the whole family's teeth are rotten. Steve is the worst advertisement for his teeth whitening business, both his and Rebecca's teeth are yellow

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Honestly don’t know how these nuskin frauds can do it, they’ve all been promoting this collagen tit with false, edited images. This Jessica woman looks like shite today in a video which is exactly what she looks like in the ‘before’ photo from weeks ago, aren’t they embarrassed?? 🤡

View attachment 1483705
View attachment 1483709
No they are vile. That Steph who is Dingle’s upline (so technically earns more than Beggy!!) is moving into this style of house (£289k!!!) drives a Nissan and shops at Aldi. All of those things would be fine and respectable if she was a normal hardworking person not pretending to be minted in order to con vulnerable women in a cost of living crisis. Boss babe my left tit.(she posted an obvious video of her new house she reserved so hope I’m not breaking any rules by posting this)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No they are vile. That Steph who is Dingle’s upline (so technically earns more than Beggy!!) is moving into this style of house (£289k!!!) drives a Nissan and shops at Aldi. All of those things would be fine and respectable if she was a normal hardworking person not pretending to be minted in order to con vulnerable women in a cost of living crisis. Boss babe my left tit.(she posted an obvious video of her new house she reserved so hope I’m not breaking any rules by posting this)
Omg where is that house at that price?!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.