Rebecca Lamb #122 The pimp and his pro stitute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes a massive open plan kitchen living area with all glass doors ..she can't even afford new flooring and new internal downstairs doors so not much chance of any real renovation work ever going to get done

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No they are vile. That Steph who is Dingle’s upline (so technically earns more than Beggy!!) is moving into this style of house (£289k!!!) drives a Nissan and shops at Aldi. All of those things would be fine and respectable if she was a normal hardworking person not pretending to be minted in order to con vulnerable women in a cost of living crisis. Boss babe my left tit.(she posted an obvious video of her new house she reserved so hope I’m not breaking any rules by posting this)
Jesus can't get a 3 bed semi for that where I am!

Reactions: 5
The only ones who put across a believable image of being minted are Alicia Douvall and Trashlie and despite their claims otherwise their houses and cars and holidays are nothing to do with begins with poo and everything to do with their rich/footballer partners

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only ones who put across a believable image of being minted are Alicia Douvall and Trashlie and despite their claims otherwise their houses and cars and holidays are nothing to do with begins with poo and everything to do with their rich/footballer partners
You couldn’t of said it better!
Ash looks out of her depth in Tenners! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I'm having monthly growth scans due to low Papp-a.

My 2nd baby was also small.

However, I also had multiple growth scans with my 1st due to anxiety/request (from multiple previous lossses).

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes a massive open plan kitchen living area with all glass doors ..she can't even afford new flooring and new internal downstairs doors so not much chance of any real renovation work ever going to get done
It’s grade 2 listed so they’d be lucky to be able to do much to it if anything. Even the windows are still old single glazed ones x

Reactions: 3
She used to show big bag bev quite a bit in the early days before she moved to the shack, but she started getting lippy (bev) in response to Tattle, we tore her a new hole so she stopped showing her

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.