Rebecca Lamb #121 missed sports day because she had a hair appointment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had my first baby 10 months ago and I genuinely couldn’t bring myself to get excited through my entire pregnancy because I was so scared of something going wrong, I’m a worrier anyway but every time I was excited I kept thinking that’s it now something is going to go wrong!! Obviously I couldn’t wait for him to arrive and I was beyond happy but I just couldn’t feel that excitement.. shame beggy wasn’t pregnant a year earlier and I could of took her advice and thought happeh thoughts and I’d of been alright 👀. Or I should have thought positiveh thoughts whilst in labour for 3 days, ended up in emergency forceps(nearly c section as his heart rate kept dipping because the cord was wrapped round his tummy), a second degree tear and an episiotomy 🙄 oh and then my milk didn’t come in.. gutted I didn’t have midwife Beggy for help
Sending you lots of love, traumatic births are exactly that, traumatic. No amount of positive thinking can change you're outcome but her bleating on about how hers will be perfect and she's just staying positive about it is bleeping mental. I feel for any first time mother's watching this tit show and thinking that's how it'll go.

I've had two traumatic deliveries that essentially fucked my mental health at the time, I then had a C-section (which I felt is always seen as a failure or the easy way out) and I have been a completely different mother this time round. I feel sorry for who I was after the first two and seeing her spout tit about how I just needed to think more positively makes me so angry! I'll be a failure again when I have no. 4 too (that's 4 kids my partner wanted, I didn't have to trick him into it)!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So she didn’t think she’d be keen on the Tesla but got it anyway…hmm I think maybe it is Steve’s car & steves choice she just has to go along with it 😂 don’t know about anyone else but if I’m buying a car for myself I go for one that I’m really keen on and know I’ll like 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she didn’t think she’d be keen on the Tesla but got it anyway…hmm I think maybe it is Steve’s car & steves choice she just has to go along with it 😂 don’t know about anyone else but if I’m buying a car for myself I go for one that I’m really keen on and know I’ll like 🙈
Yeah just goes to prove that they get what they are given by Hobson snr

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s another car they have been loaned from Steve’s father. Just like the Yaris. They don’t own any of these cars.

Reactions: 23
Literally this, what are they like £60k plus, like you’re gonna ‘spend’ that much on a car you didn’t think you’d like. She’s so thick it hurts, she gives it away by making comments like this.

Reactions: 25
Absolutely HATE the car 😂 it’s so gross and I’ll give it to Beggy the range was a hell of a lot more pleasing on the eye. I could think of far more family efficient and nicer looking cars than that. £60+Grand too.. goes to show it was Steve’s idea, another shite one to add the the list!

Reactions: 13
Absolutely HATE the car 😂 it’s so gross and I’ll give it to Beggy the range was a hell of a lot more pleasing on the eye. I could think of far more family efficient and nicer looking cars than that. £60+Grand too.. goes to show it was Steve’s idea, another shite one to add the the list!
ITS NOT THEIR CAR!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thinks the pregnancy has gone fast… didn’t she announce it in like January, literally been pregnant the whole year but yea it’s gone fast 🤡 sick of hearing about it, she has nothing else to talk about, sad twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Of course she believes she can “boss birth” she is so full of her own tit it hurts 😂

I stopped watching her for a while but I’m back now, she is too entertaining. To be honest, I have a few “influencers” I watch and a few others I watch & dislike but Beggy is next level. She isn’t just a twit, she is literally everything that is wrong with the world of influencing. Deluded child.

Reactions: 22
I had my first baby 10 months ago and I genuinely couldn’t bring myself to get excited through my entire pregnancy because I was so scared of something going wrong, I’m a worrier anyway but every time I was excited I kept thinking that’s it now something is going to go wrong!! Obviously I couldn’t wait for him to arrive and I was beyond happy but I just couldn’t feel that excitement.. shame beggy wasn’t pregnant a year earlier and I could of took her advice and thought happeh thoughts and I’d of been alright 👀. Or I should have thought positiveh thoughts whilst in labour for 3 days, ended up in emergency forceps(nearly c section as his heart rate kept dipping because the cord was wrapped round his tummy), a second degree tear and an episiotomy 🙄 oh and then my milk didn’t come in.. gutted I didn’t have midwife Beggy for help
Childbirth is so unpredictable. My first was an episiotomy and a ventouse delivery with a second degree tear. I was induced with him as he was 2 weeks late and we had to be monitored as I had group B strep so I spent my entire Labour on a drip. My second was a second degree tear and my third was born really quickly and easily with no tears at all. My sisters first was born 2 months early and she had placenta previa and spent ages in the nicu, she had to go home without him. her third she found out she had pre-eclampsia when she went into Labour so she spent ages in hospital after he was born. It can be so traumatic and no amount of “positive thinking” can change that. She lives in a fantasy land.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
School runs twice a day with 3 kids in the WINTERY DALES, will look 4ward to it😄
I think she forgets as she has a TEENY TINT BRAIN
There was....a dangerous tyre issue thats why the Range has gone🤦‍♀️

Bring on the Beggy tit show
Most do that on the way to start a days work
All she has to do is pose in the magic mirror

Reactions: 15
‘3 children is what I’ve always wanted’

…and she made damn sure she got it.

Wonder what Steve thinks when he reads that knowing she planned it all.

Reactions: 24
‘I’LL soon have 3 children’ not… we? 🤔
As much as I can't stand her little witch, Steve, he does the most for the boys. Rebecca is one of those women who will never put her kids first because her number one priority is herself, social media, then Steve, then animals and then the kids. She sees kids as her possessions rather than her family. It's quite telling of how she was raised, she is more than likely mirroring the way her mother behaved. Let's be honest Big bad Bev hardly bothers with her now even though she's pregnant, Bev only turns up for a freebie and not her daughter or grandkids

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So weird to admit she sees breastfeeding women and basically stares at them thinking “go mama”. Nobody is asking these questions about breastfeeding at all. Everyone knows it’s acceptable these days to feed your baby when it needs feeding. She just says all of this tit to sound like one of these eccentric American types and thinks speaking like this will get her points from her followers. There’s a handful of these so called influencers who talk about nothing but milk and boobs and breastfeeding and “go mama with your incredible body and your milk”. Sofy Nicole Dobson is another one who does nothing anymore apart from show her boobs and talk about milk.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
More than likely Hobson snr company car and she had no option, because of fuel prices and they journeys they do to the gym and shopping, he possibly refused to lease or buy a non EV. My brother in law has a Nissan truck he has a company vehicle anything upto £200 a week on fuel, he's been told if he carry on they will limit how much fuel allowance he gets. We bought our own EV(not Tesla), we spend less than £50 per month charging our car

Reactions: 6
So weird to admit she sees breastfeeding women and basically stares at them thinking “go mama”. Nobody is asking these questions about breastfeeding at all. Everyone knows it’s acceptable these days to feed your baby when it needs feeding. She just says all of this tit to sound like one of these eccentric American types and thinks speaking like this will get her points from her followers. There’s a handful of these so called influencers who talk about nothing but milk and boobs and breastfeeding and “go mama with your incredible body and your milk”. Sofy Nicole Dobson is another one who does nothing anymore apart from show her boobs and talk about milk.
I honestly find women who harp on about bleeping breast feeding so dull. Like, in the grand scheme of things, who cares?! Breast feeds her kids then shovels spam and nothing but shite down their necks for the rest of their childhoods? Aye, good one!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.