Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve stuck up for this girl in the past as I think you lot are quite hard on her... however today I’m kinda changing my mind about her..
waiting till the older one was home before doing presents was really really tit..
And getting her nails done on his birthday was equally tit.
Sorry Rebecca if you’re reading this, I hope you acknowledge that you do have a favourite child? Take my advice, from someone with experience, this is really really damaging to your baby...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In no way am I sticking up for her as she irritates the life out of me but she might have meant because Alfie’s at school they couldn’t go far as they needed to be back on time to pick him up but saying that they still could have gone out and done something for the boy! It’s his birthday! His one special day where it’s all about him, they could have dropped Alfie off and went straight out and spent a good few hours doing something that Woody would really enjoy doing but no of course Rebecca had to think of herself and get her nails done 😡

They didn’t even take him to a play centre if they couldn’t be bothered to do anything for it 👎🏼 I know he had his party but with Alfie being at school it would have been nice for him to have time just them three doing something but from her story it just seems like any normal day!

Reactions: 8
In no way am I sticking up for her as she irritates the life out of me but she might have meant because Alfie’s at school they couldn’t go far as they needed to be back on time to pick him up but saying that they still could have gone out and done something for the boy! It’s his birthday! His one special day where it’s all about him, they could have dropped Alfie off and went straight out and spent a good few hours doing something that Woody would really enjoy doing but no of course Rebecca had to think of herself and get her nails done 😡

They didn’t even take him to a play centre if they couldn’t be bothered to do anything for it 👎🏼 I know he had his party but with Alfie being at school it would have been nice for him to have time just them three doing something but from her story it just seems like any normal day!
I’d love to think she meant that but I know she didn’t. They had plenty of time to go somewhere as soon as they dropped Alfie off like you said. The girl is just a joke. And why does she keep sharing birthday posts people have sent her on her stories! That tit annoys the life out of me 🙄

Reactions: 10
I’ve stuck up for this girl in the past as I think you lot are quite hard on her... however today I’m kinda changing my mind about her..
waiting till the older one was home before doing presents was really really tit..
And getting her nails done on his birthday was equally tit.
Sorry Rebecca if you’re reading this, I hope you acknowledge that you do have a favourite child? Take my advice, from someone with experience, this is really really damaging to your baby...
I think that’s what some of us were trying to say the other day. I myself defended her at one point on here and then she done something horrific like she has today and it completely changed my opinion of her! I feel so sorry for woody, if he ever looks back on videos he will 100% notice the difference in how they’re both treated 🙁

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.