Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B

i know but why not offer it out, they have soooo much given, and there is many people In need.. don’t sell stuff you had given for free and make money off of it.. seems wrong to me.
I 100% agree they should do giveaways and donate but she hasn’t posted on there in a year and other influencers do it so often.

I’m trying to think what she has had gifted recently. Posters, stuff for wedding, some clothes for the boys, a bikini, some coats and she has used these or she can’t sell on because they are personalised. When it comes to gifted items Rebecca isn’t a big fish. She doesn’t get gifted Boden, high end creams, high end clothes or furniture. Other influencers seem to get sofas and tables and proper beds 😉

I’m not saying it is right I’m just saying that in the grand scheme of things she is doing worse especially when it comes to food, health and lying.

Reactions: 9
B

i know but why not offer it out, they have soooo much given, and there is many people In need.. don’t sell stuff you had given for free and make money off of it.. seems wrong to me.
I’ve always thought this! So many do it though unfortunately, take a picture with item of clothing on and they keep the tag on so it’s basically brand new ready to sell and they can make some more money 🙄 if anything when it comes to selling clothes that they’ve been given free and no doubt also paid for posting a photo they should send to a refuge/charity or give what ever they make from selling the items to charity but I doubt any do that

Reactions: 3
Dont often watch Rebecca's videos but wanted to see these new beds. Confused though as there were no beds, just a wooden frame around mattress on the floor! I know from experience during decorating and waiting for new bed frames, it is not comfortable on a thick mattress with memory foam topper direct on floor. Those poor boys

Dont often watch Rebecca's videos but wanted to see these new beds. Confused though as there were no beds, just a wooden frame around mattress on the floor! I know from experience during decorating and waiting for new bed frames, it is not comfortable on a thick mattress with memory foam topper direct on floor. Those poor boys
The mattress also looked like it was too small the fill the whole frame? I didn’t actually watch the video just skipped through most of it!

Just watched the weekend vlog - well I skipped through it as it was too boring to watch all the way through. No way should those mattresses be directly on the floor, they will have mould issues. Also shouldn’t the new mattress have been aired for a couple of days after unwrapping to let chemical fumes from the manufacturing process dissipate? And for it to properly recover it’s shape after being vacuum packed? I think most manufacturers recommend this. Can’t wait for the full room tour....😴
She is really digging her heels in about her accent isn’t she? Encouraging Alfie to speak in a broad accent instead of a soft accent. He will end up as pig headed as his parents ‘Ah’ll seh wat Ah think an do wat Ah bluddy well like!’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also the house is so old they will defo suffer with condensation and mould in the winter,

Reactions: 7
The new vlog!! Jesus they lead the most dull boring life I feel so sorry for those boys 😴

Reactions: 6
The new vlog!! Jesus they lead the most dull boring life I feel so sorry for those boys 😴
C3BB975C-E006-4564-8902-66FD504EED7A.jpeg

Well Laura thinks differently 😩😂

As you can tell I read through her comments today and honestly some of them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck is she doing on her stories I’ve just woke up from a night shift or have I am I still dreaming 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The fact she’s making out like hundreds of people are directly messaging her this made up abuse just proves the fact it’s a complete crock of tit.
If what we’re saying is so bad and we’re such bullies and trolls...Wouldn’t she just say there’s a thread about me on tattle?? Or like somebody has pointed out post some screenshots of this horrendous abuse?
But no..she’s not correcting anybodies assumption, she’s letting people believe she’s being harassed and her DM’s are being hounded by hateful nasty trolls..
Because that brings in more like, followers and sympathy.
And that’s probably why she’s unfollowed that ban tattle bollocks, because she knows there’s nothing worth screenshotting! In all 12 threads I’ve probably seen about 4 comments where I’ve thought oooh bit too far!

Reactions: 13
Will the questions be answered on the stories or is she using it as content for YouTube because she has nothing else?

Reactions: 1
The fact she’s making out like hundreds of people are directly messaging her this made up abuse just proves the fact it’s a complete crock of tit.
If what we’re saying is so bad and we’re such bullies and trolls...Wouldn’t she just say there’s a thread about me on tattle?? Or like somebody has pointed out post some screenshots of this horrendous abuse?
But no..she’s not correcting anybodies assumption, she’s letting people believe she’s being harassed and her DM’s are being hounded by hateful nasty trolls..
Because that brings in more like, followers and sympathy.
And that’s probably why she’s unfollowed that ban tattle bollocks, because she knows there’s nothing worth screenshotting! In all 12 threads I’ve probably seen about 4 comments where I’ve thought oooh bit too far!
I think a lot of these influencers won’t directly say ‘tattle’because it will drive them over here
I’m here because of Stacey from All that dreams glitters (what the duck does that name even mean??!) when she ranted about it on her stories and now she realises what a big mistake that was!!! 😂😂😂😂
And as they say the rest is history!
I follow a lot of threads now not just her’s and everything is so much clearer as to what is really going on in the insta world

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.