Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole BoPo thing is just a bandwagon she’s jumped in because it’s a big thing at the moment. I’m very much an advocate for body confidence and body positivity. It’s ok to have bad days and not like the way you look or feel, but it’s about knowing that it’s ok. I also believe in looking after the body - so I exercise an hour a day (at least 5-6x a week) and try to eat a varied diet.

Reactions: 5
New AD on the grid....has tagged harleysfruit which isn’t even a user....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So in that stew for two adults and two children there’s two carrots, one onion, two packs of beef and a bag of tatties. You would think she could at least serve it with some veg at the end. There’s more meat than anything else, I know it’s beef stew but she doesn’t need to take it so literally

Reactions: 3
So in that stew for two adults and two children there’s two carrots, one onion, two packs of beef and a bag of tatties. You would think she could at least serve it with some veg at the end. There’s more meat than anything else, I know it’s beef stew but she doesn’t need to take it so literally
I use half a pack of beef in a stew....then loads of veg and dumplings.

My mum used to use 1 pack for 8 of us....2 packs for 2 adults, a child and toddler is a ridiculous amount of meat!

She has realised that crying and saying she is bullied brings her loads of comments and new subscribers. I think we will see this type of outburst on a regular basis now. She's not as daft as she makes out. Question of the day.... why does she dress woody in clothes which are way too big for him? I'm all for buying clothes with a bit of room to grow but those grey dungarees are falling off the poor lad.
I’m guilty of buying my little one clothes that are too big 🙈 I like him to get plenty of wear out of them because I’m on a limited budget but he’s a skinny kid so with pants especially what I can get him to fit in the waist I can’t get him to fit his legs without being short on him ...... I don’t think he’s badly dressed that he looks like a ‘bag of rags’ though, I hope 😂 -

Just nipped on youtube and saw this in my subscriptions, so confused thinking it was elleh when I'm not subscribed, thought it was the boys new bedroom, seriously just copies everyone, which would be fine if it wasnt every single thing but she wont even give credit to the people she got the "inspiration" from.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm in Yorkshire and it's not raining here!!!
Same! (Which part are you? Don’t worry I’m not a stalker 🤣) myself and my little one went out without wearing coats when we went to school (he refused it on because in his words ‘mommy it’s warm out’) but I did take them with us for that ‘just in case’ it rains

View attachment 37890
Well Laura thinks differently 😩😂

As you can tell I read through her comments today and honestly some of them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
We’ll Laura how exactly would you know what anyone else does with their children? That’s such a massive assumption there! I do as much as what I can with my child and I have next to anything to do with him where I live without public transport! Some people just like to suck ass. She’s probably never had children or she’s a mother who does nothing with her children

Last edited:
Is woody wearing Alfie’s T-shirt in her most recent post?? It’s huge on him 😭

Reactions: 7
Just thinking thank god she’s not got a girl, it would be dressed matching to her, for example crop tops and mini skirts poor kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does it look like she’s put half a carrot in that stew but loads of potatoes? And that gravy looks like swamp water. Shrek is calling Beccy, he wants his swamp back.

Also I only lurk on these threads but that grid post last night is such an exaggeration. I get the impression that if anybody does go for pot shots at her body they’re shut down quite quickly and I definitely don’t remember any comments having a go at her nose etc... saying that I really don’t think the bikini shots are okay. One or two in the name of body positivity maybe, but she seems to post them quite excessively. It’s not her I give two shits about it’s her boys. She’s lost control of those pics by flaunting them on IG (last night especially seemed a dig at tattle) and who’s not to say that in years to come the boys’ mates Will find them and take the mick?
Never about her nose like the shape etc
Quotes about the noise she makes from her nose yes as it’s annoying as hell

If I were using my kids in and ad, id make sure they were dressed really nice. That girl annoys me so much, too busy worrying about how she looks herself. She’s got her priorities the wrong way around. She must read here non stop. Rebecca, stop telling big fat lies on your posts, soon enough everyone will drift over here and realise you made all that tit up 😂

Reactions: 11
2 posts already letting her know it’s the wrong brand. Wonder how long they will stay like that 🧐
Taking bets on when they will be deleted (possibly blocked). I’m going for them being gone in the next hour!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
2 posts already letting her know it’s the wrong brand. Wonder how long they will stay like that 🧐
Taking bets on when they will be deleted (possibly blocked). I’m going for them being gone in the next hour!
The comments have gone and she’s changed it to the correct brand. She could have left them up and just put thank you to them! But nope, probably blocked them as well

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So, her body positive post is a tad minging. Looks like she wet herself 💦💦💦

And she obviously reads here. Someone said earlier they hoped her account got hacked, and lo and behold, she mentions it. If I were a friend of hers, if be having an intervention.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The comments have gone and she’s changed it to the correct brand. She could have left them up and just put thank you to them! But nope, probably blocked them as well
Not hard to comment and say ‘oops my mistake, I’ve corrected it now! Thanks for pointing it out.”

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.