Rebecca Lamb #12 Boys sleeping on the floor, babestation becks is crying troll galore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or when you do a stew don’t you put in mushrooms, carrots, onions, sweded and peas, potatoes and dumplings! And where’s the flavour? Bit of garlic salt and pepper maybe some herbs!!
It was the TWO carrots that really confused me! Like where's all the veg you can pack into a stew? 2 carrots isn't enough for 4 people!!! And staying home. Again. Because of the weather? That's not an excuse. They have a car and there's plenty of fun indoor places for the boys.

Reactions: 12
Guys, guys, you’re being really harsh here. It’s going to be cloudy all day in Leyburn, and they’ve forecast drizzle in Skipton. Actual drizzle! She can’t possibly risk going out in those conditions, they might get poorleh!
! 15507CDB-1848-43F6-A4F1-704F64E772BF.png 9A61A081-5BA9-4C4A-A9EF-99A6D975C89A.png 38B65923-E4FE-448A-8D25-C54B27F464CF.png 9314503B-A62B-45C3-AA42-83096CF86E2A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her story - ‘human lie detector’ 😂😂😂😂
Aye right, does that detect her own bullshit?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just found her on DEPOP.... she sold some of her gifted items, straightness, baby swaddle, all the dermologica skin care she was gifted...😂😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
That's the most basic beef stew ever, where's the flavour? Doesn't surprise me though, they don't exactly have a refined palette.

I really don't understand how they can call them beds, I'm sure Steve could make some slates for it! And I thought that was the room tour? We saw everything, what's new that she'll show in the tour? Nothing.

Reactions: 4
That's the most basic beef stew ever, where's the flavour? Doesn't surprise me though, they don't exactly have a refined palette.

I really don't understand how they can call them beds, I'm sure Steve could make some slates for it! And I thought that was the room tour? We saw everything, what's new that she'll show in the tour? Nothing.
Maybe woody will finally have a duvet, that’s the big reveal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she not seal the meat? I know you don’t have too but if you are showing how to do a stew at least put some effort in. She needs some heavy cast iron pans and learn how to use the arga
I don’t, just chuck it in with a tonne of veg! Take note Elleh....A TONNE OF VEG not just an onion and two carrots!

Reactions: 3
Dear Rebecca, you are very good at posting screen shots so here is my challenge... Please post the screen shots of bullying messages you have received.

I know you don't read here so you won't see this but if one of your fans could forward it to you that would be great, I'd love to see these terrible messages you have recieved.

*please note that comments on here that are exposing your lies don't count, although it would be amusing if you posted them and hash tagged them #trolls because it would show people the lies you are spreading.

Reactions: 21
I’ve had a quick look at the selling site and to be honest it was over a year ago that she listed anything and although I don’t agree with selling gifted products if it isn’t in a contract that she can’t then she is technically doing nothing wrong, morally is different. They all do it, mrs hinch got caught selling the dining room table, I’m sure mrs M has done it...

Reactions: 2
Just found her on DEPOP.... she sold some of her gifted items, straightness, baby swaddle, all the dermologica skin care she was gifted...😂😂

A lot of people do this. Jess Ranger gets gifted so much for herself and for her son and she sells it on on her DePop. She shares her link almost daily. Bit of a kick in the teeth for the brands. Making money from something they were given free!

Reactions: 9
B
I’ve had a quick look at the selling site and to be honest it was over a year ago that she listed anything and although I don’t agree with selling gifted products if it isn’t in a contract that she can’t then she is technically doing nothing wrong, morally is different. They all do it, mrs hinch got caught selling the dining room table, I’m sure mrs M has done it...
i know but why not offer it out, they have soooo much given, and there is many people In need.. don’t sell stuff you had given for free and make money off of it.. seems wrong to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.