Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooper123

VIP Member
Only beggy manages to strip down for everything she does. Put your fucking clothes on you cheap smelly pissy tramp!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
On the subject of her communication issues with her children, anyone noticed how she just talks for woody? She says ‘we are going to the park, aren’t we’ and ‘are you having a sandwich’ rather than giving him a chance to speak. It infuriates me. She’s so unnatural with them you can tell she as good as ignores them unless there’s a camera

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
“STEVE ABSOLUTELY ADORES BEHBEH GIRL ROMY/RAVEN”

Aye. You keep trying to convince yourself Rebecca…!

xxx123

Cheaper then buying make up wipes for a year? If a pack is £1 and lasts a week. That’s only £52 a year? How much is the lumi??

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
Yuck! I really hate when parents do this 🤢 Gives me the major ick. But I’m not surprised that Bethany and Becky encourage this behaviour. I bet it’ll be even worse when she has a little girl of her own too! First friend that’s a boy will be her boyfriend 🥲
How bloody intrusive and exploitative of the parents to post this. The more I see these kids being exploited the more I hate this unhinged bitch.

• Heart
  • Sick

Clementine

VIP Member
Like fuck she’s doing it to help anyone else. Self indulgent nonsense. Help your bloody kids, never mind strangers on social media.

She’s all about helping herself as her stories showed last night. Posted about Deborah James and immediately followed it up with a link so she can earn some money. I hate social media for the disingenuous claptrap people get away with. It’s all just words.

B0DE8E74-A85C-43C4-997E-F7B39832A0C6.jpeg

C5F4CF5B-55D6-4680-946C-4D41F7212D2A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Imhere123

VIP Member
The laziest woman on Instagram saying she doesn’t like Mondays 🙄😂 her to do list must be hilarious. I bet she writes things on there that she has already done, just so she can cross it off the list.

1. Talk on Instagram about how I hate Mondays - DONE
2. Pretend I show some interest in my child by mentioning him twice in previously mentioned story ^^ - DONE
3. Talk about my to do list - DONE
4. Actually get off my lazy arse & get a job - DELAYED.

Posts about how busy she is today - 3 minutes later affiliate links a pair of trainers 🙄 and no Beggy, they’re really not gorgeous. Liking NB trainers isn’t a personality trait you sad fucker.

Attachments

• Haha
I’ve had a crap day at work - to the point where I came home, stomped upstairs, drew my curtains and cried.

So it has genuinely made me feel better to see that beggy still doesn’t understand the irony in her posts. At least I’m not dumb like her so that’s a positive I guess.

• Heart

Ju19

VIP Member
100% needs help
100% NOT pregnancy hormones
Trouble in the SHACK 4sure
Why isnt she on the phone to Beaver
INSTA & The WHOLE WORLD DONT!!! need your pathetic ness Beggy

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
She wants to worry about the 2 tragic looking dogs she already has, never mind adding a fucking Rottweiler into the mix. I can guarantee as soon as she’s birthed the kid, Steve will once again find a reason to cancel the wedding and will get her a Rottweiler as a consolation prize.

• Haha

gossipgirl2509

So a couple of days ago she was crying because she was overwhelmed and suh suh busy. Today she filmed ‘a bit of content’ , had a bath and answered some questions whilst sat on the couch eating a fucking ice cream. Imagine she actually had to work, she wouldn’t cope!!

whatonearth1

Please correct me if I’m wrong.. but did our Beggy just come on social media and essentially try and shame others and ask for opinions with polls and question boxes on other people who put themselves out there in the public? BUT will scream troll as soon as somebody tries to make an observation about her life she openly puts out there, may I add it’s normally for the safety or wellbeing concerns of her children, her home or just those awful situations that have been done by both her and beaver. It’s eye for an eye surely? If you’re going to give it out you take it Rebecca Lamb, that’s the first rule of life. Treat others how you want to be treated! I would argue you doing it is worse because these people are single, no children no heavy commitments outside of that villa. You however have a family, home and responsibility’s and still do some majorly questionable and concerning stuff.

But again, maybe my eyes deceive me because it’s surely not the same Rebecca Lamb who scrunches her nose up and cries and snots everywhere on camera as soon as she gets called out.

Happy hump day you trolls! ✌😅

• Heart

Cooper123

VIP Member
She's wrote Steve adores her because she's trying to prove to herself and everyone else that despite the fact she got pregnant behind his back, he is happy. Is the guilt setting in hun? As someone else said, no doubt he'll love the kid, but doesn't change the fact he didn't want another child and had no say in the matter. The fact she had to play dirty and get knocked up on the sly tells you all you need to know about that relationship

• Heart

Bubsley

Chatty Member
The thing is she comes on Instagram crying and saying she’s being “real” but she’s absolutely not. If she actually admitted to why she’s crying (past catching up with her, money worries, dead chickens, dodgy tyres, Alfie’s issues, regretting losing time with Woody when he starts school etc) then some of us might see her in a different light. I’d say her terrible diet and total lack of exercise won’t help her feel happeh either. The pressure to get into a wedding dress 9 months after Romeh-Clemmeh-Lumeh’s birth might be playing on her mind too.
If you’re going to be relatable and real Beggy then let’s have it…tell the TRUTH for once in your sad life.

• Heart

RUOTAY

I think people forget they're a courtesy thing by supermarkets. There's nothing enforceable about parent and child spaces. They're a token gesture. Not sure sitting on Instagram in your car qualifies you for one of those spaces either.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

MissPrint

VIP Member
Wow so being pregnant means you don't have to do the washing? No one told me that in all of my pregnancies. But there again I want my family to have clean, dry, ironed well fitting clothes. What next though she can't cook the boys tea because she is pregnant? Such a lazy excuse of a mother!
She ticked that box a day or so ago. She was waiting for a Hello Fresh delivery because she ‘couldn’t be bothered’ with meals. 🙄

As to exercise and busy lifestyles, I think she ought to go back to her abnormal keep fit regime.😉

#ComedyGold
6847C722-8C88-43F5-A7C1-692C93E1EF4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31