Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Braces don’t tend to be fitted until teenage years, orthodontists like to use the “growth spurt” to their advantage however there is a massive wait for nhs orthodontists when my oldest son had his at 14/15 we had already waited 3 years to have and that was 8 years ago. If my twins needed them now at the same age I hate to imagine how long the wait would be or we’d have to go private and let’s be honest Beggy wouldn’t do that

Imagine waking up to that 😳 😱
The way dentistry/orthodontics is going in this country I wouldn’t be surprised if braces become a private treatment by the time he’s old enough for them. I hope to goodness he’s on a dentists radar though!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The way dentistry/orthodontics is going in this country I wouldn’t be surprised if braces become a private treatment by the time he’s old enough for them. I hope to goodness he’s on a dentists radar though!
Orthodontics definitely will be. Even when we started the journey with our son they tried to steer us towards private as he could have started treatment within 2 months and not years. Most things aren’t covered in nhs dentistry now.
let’s just hope he’s checked regularly by a dentist like you say only I don’t think he will be

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Laughing at all her genuine huns today, wondering why the hell they’ve been blocked for saying they were worried about her not posting 😂😂😂😂😩😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't say I understand all of the Influencer world - her/him, are lazy and bone idle as far as I can see. They do this for an easy life.

What I am sad to see is the two young Boys - how they dress them!! All that money (supposedly) and she can't even buy them nice clothing - barely anything looks ironed/tidy. Selfish, greedy and lazy using their Boys like they do, but do bugger all to make their life nice.

I'm an old Mum - it's a very long time since our DS was this age - Alfies teeth; would he be wearing a brace by now? His teeth look awful - I'm unsure as to the age a brace could be fitted, does anyone know please?

As for the Greek holiday - we had holidays to Kos for many years, as we found a great small hotel, with a pool and near the beach - was perfect for us with our son. Kardamena was a purpose built holiday area - the local Greek people hated it. We stopped there once dropping people off, and thought it was definitely not a typical Greek resort. It may have changed over the years, but there looked to be nothing to do there, miles from anywhere. They should have stayed there.
My son was born with a facial defect and will need lots of dental work, he is 11 and we still haven’t started it yet because it’s best to wait until most of his adult teeth come through. Alfie is far too young for braces specially when it’s just cosmetic.

Reactions: 13
Oh please! Not the Alfie/dentist/ orthodontics debate again!
There is nothing to worry about as Beggy has already said they pay for dentistry privately! ( of course they do!)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh please! Not the Alfie/dentist/ orthodontics debate again!
There is nothing to worry about as Beggy has already said they pay for dentistry privately! ( of course they do!)
She probably thinks paying the NHS charges are paying privately

• Haha
Just imagine, Steve has to sell Beggy as a porta potty to pay for this holiday! His only worry then would be getting the luggage, 2 boys and 5 camels on the plane home!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are all these places she’s visiting close to each other?
she’s shown nothing of the hotel?! How are they travelling? They must be spending a fortune!

Reactions: 5
The fact they’re showing very little of Legoland and are going elsewhere says it all.

It looks like they were clearly ‘booked’ to show Legoland, hence the tit hotel. But since Legoland got wind of what she’s like that’s been pulled and they’ve told her to stay at the hotel but do your own thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Be funny if they ended up owing the company money for an unfulfilled contract or the like 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Did anyone actually email Disney before we found out about Dubai? Hopefully she will never get gifted from them now 🤞🏼 I still can’t believe how embarrassing it must be to know as soon as you mention a company, they will be bombarded with all the tit you’ve done. I just couldn’t accept anything I would literally be mortified. She’s got more front than bleeping Blackpool, the slag.
I contacted disneyland Paris, no response though

Reactions: 5
Are all these places she’s visiting close to each other?
she’s shown nothing of the hotel?! How are they travelling? They must be spending a fortune!
They seem to bloody teleport or something. One minute they're in a theme park which recommends a stay of 4/5 hours like motiongate, then theyre somewhere totally different, next post somewhere different again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dubai out the way for one minute …….
I am tough women don’t take tit of anyone ….
My heart is like a rock … but even me personally I would be fucked up in the head if I have seen comments and hate about me all the time on daily basis every minute of everyday … SHE NEEDS TO END HER CAREER HONESTLY

Reactions: 27
Imagine Becky and Steve in a mosque 😬 I dread to think of the colossal catastrophe that would turn out to be…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine Becky and Steve in a mosque 😬 I dread to think of the colossal catastrophe that would turn out to be…
Unlikely to ever happen as that’s a cultural, educational trip. I doubt the beauty of architecture would be deemed as interesting to these two vacuous idiots.

The cheap chavs went to Kos and headed to the first British bar they could find.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Braces don’t tend to be fitted until teenage years, orthodontists like to use the “growth spurt” to their advantage however there is a massive wait for nhs orthodontists when my oldest son had his at 14/15 we had already waited 3 years to have and that was 8 years ago. If my twins needed them now at the same age I hate to imagine how long the wait would be or we’d have to go private and let’s be honest Beggy wouldn’t do that

Imagine waking up to that 😳 😱
Thank you Loopybird 👍. Agreed, she wouldn't pay out for private would she 😢😕

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.