Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been blocked by her and Steve …. Why I don’t know
Me too…….she blocked me on Friday, whilst she’s supposedly on holiday, what a way to live eh? Constantly blocking and checking for negative comments!! I’ve not caught up here since she landed in Dubai, so I’m saving it for later with a gin!! Looks like a lot has gone on!!

Reactions: 15
Those poor boys in their trainers and socks pulled up. They must be SO uncomfortable 😔

It doesn’t look like they are staying there for very long, they seem to be cramming everything in. Just imagine telling your kids that they’re going to be stopping in the Lego land hotel and then dragging them away in 40+ degree heat. My kid would be devastated!

Dubai had always been on my list of places I’d like to visit but she is making it look so boring. I follow an influencer who was gifted a cruise, she did a really good job of showing you what was there and what you could do. Everyday she did a roundup of what she had been up to and her thoughts on it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Rebecca has no thoughts though. That’s the problem.

Everything is what other people have said/bought/been. Nothing original comes from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As much as I can’t stand the woman, I can’t diss her or her son holding her hand. I know we could argue it’s because she babies him and doesn’t treat him appropriately when it comes to his age/peers etc. but I hope my 4 year old girl is still holding my hand when she’s older 😂
My daughters still hold my arm but I totally get what you mean, I think she grabs their hands, wants to be needed?

Reactions: 4
Packing all that crap ever time you go away!
I don’t pack my work equipment with me, I enjoy work free ‘paid’ holiday 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Re. holding hands.

Yeah, if it’s just for the aesthetics for Instagram, to show what a wonderful Mummy 😐 she is, I’d judge her HARD, but if it’s something that naturally happens I wouldn’t. She’s far from maternal though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why does she keep trying to Hide the pr bit at the bottom?
I reckon it’s to save face. She’s clearly had the “partnership” with Kayak or whoever has gifted her it revoked. But she still has to mark it all as per ASA guidelines.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been blocked too😂 what a sad way to spend your holiday never look at her Instagram just saw her name and clicked on story 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
I can't say I understand all of the Influencer world - her/him, are lazy and bone idle as far as I can see. They do this for an easy life.

What I am sad to see is the two young Boys - how they dress them!! All that money (supposedly) and she can't even buy them nice clothing - barely anything looks ironed/tidy. Selfish, greedy and lazy using their Boys like they do, but do bugger all to make their life nice.

I'm an old Mum - it's a very long time since our DS was this age - Alfies teeth; would he be wearing a brace by now? His teeth look awful - I'm unsure as to the age a brace could be fitted, does anyone know please?

As for the Greek holiday - we had holidays to Kos for many years, as we found a great small hotel, with a pool and near the beach - was perfect for us with our son. Kardamena was a purpose built holiday area - the local Greek people hated it. We stopped there once dropping people off, and thought it was definitely not a typical Greek resort. It may have changed over the years, but there looked to be nothing to do there, miles from anywhere. They should have stayed there.

Reactions: 9
I can't say I understand all of the Influencer world - her/him, are lazy and bone idle as far as I can see. They do this for an easy life.

What I am sad to see is the two young Boys - how they dress them!! All that money (supposedly) and she can't even buy them nice clothing - barely anything looks ironed/tidy. Selfish, greedy and lazy using their Boys like they do, but do bugger all to make their life nice.

I'm an old Mum - it's a very long time since our DS was this age - Alfies teeth; would he be wearing a brace by now? His teeth look awful - I'm unsure as to the age a brace could be fitted, does anyone know please?

As for the Greek holiday - we had holidays to Kos for many years, as we found a great small hotel, with a pool and near the beach - was perfect for us with our son. Kardamena was a purpose built holiday area - the local Greek people hated it. We stopped there once dropping people off, and thought it was definitely not a typical Greek resort. It may have changed over the years, but there looked to be nothing to do there, miles from anywhere. They should have stayed there.
Braces don’t tend to be fitted until teenage years, orthodontists like to use the “growth spurt” to their advantage however there is a massive wait for nhs orthodontists when my oldest son had his at 14/15 we had already waited 3 years to have and that was 8 years ago. If my twins needed them now at the same age I hate to imagine how long the wait would be or we’d have to go private and let’s be honest Beggy wouldn’t do that

Imagine waking up to that 😳 😱

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Did Steve not know he was going to Dubai? Did Rebecca tell him on the plane or something? What the hell is the fabric all about?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.