Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically, I think she's made the decision not to name the company on her stories whilst she's out there, so that nobody can contact them with information about her or Steve.

I think she will probably do one YouTube vlog of the trip and name them in that but that'll be once she's back home and there's no risk of the holiday being ruined.
I've said it before, what way is that to live?! 😂 Although she's under no obligation to post anything, to make it worth the company who gifted's while, I think they would have expected stories where they were tagged from the minute she set foot in Dubai 🤷🏻‍♀️ and like you've said, as a result will likely never use her again now. Surely as an influencer it's better to have long running relationships with several companies rather than always be on the lookout for new ones, it would also help with the authenticity aspect so much as well.

Literally her career is fucked cos she couldn't apologise 😂

Reactions: 31
So basically, I think she's made the decision not to name the company on her stories whilst she's out there, so that nobody can contact them with information about her or Steve.

I think she will probably do one YouTube vlog of the trip and name them in that but that'll be once she's back home and there's no risk of the holiday being ruined.
This holiday already has been ruined. She’s obviously already been told off and asked to remove the videos/photos she took on the first day there. I’m pretty sure she’s there for Kayak Holidays.

Reactions: 18
I wouldn’t wanna be her in a million years!!

This holiday already has been ruined. She’s obviously already been told off and asked to remove the videos/photos she took on the first day there. I’m pretty sure she’s there for Kayak Holidays.
Has anyone emailed kayak??

Reactions: 6
I have never been to Dubai and it’s not a place I’d aspire to go, however I have a cousin who goes there quite a bit with her company and she of course will post photos on Insta.

Her photos are out of this world. She is also super classy and even myself not caring about Dubai makes me want to go.
When I look at the posts and stories R has done it really doesn’t inspire or makes you want to go. She has managed to make it all look cheap somehow.

Reactions: 19
I personally think shes going to just do one big tit youtube video when shes home. Instead of insta stories. However if you were gifted a holiday to Dubai sorry but id be so grateful id be showing everything even down to where you can change your babies nappies etc. they are probably the only family in the world that can make a holiday to Dubai look depressing and boring 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I feel so sorry for the boys. They do not look overly happy in those stories…. they look tired and fed up!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
They stick out like sore thumbs!!!
Sorry Beggy, go watch Ashlie, currently sipping champagne in Dubai first class lounge!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone actually email Disney before we found out about Dubai? Hopefully she will never get gifted from them now 🤞🏼 I still can’t believe how embarrassing it must be to know as soon as you mention a company, they will be bombarded with all the tit you’ve done. I just couldn’t accept anything I would literally be mortified. She’s got more front than bleeping Blackpool, the slag.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As much as I can’t stand the woman, I can’t diss her or her son holding her hand. I know we could argue it’s because she babies him and doesn’t treat him appropriately when it comes to his age/peers etc. but I hope my 4 year old girl is still holding my hand when she’s older 😂

Reactions: 22
They stick out like sore thumbs!!!
Sorry Beggy, go watch Ashlie, currently sipping champagne in Dubai first class lounge!!
They would be more at home in a caravan in Primrose Valley like Nanna Bea!
The trip might have been gifted but I bet they are seriously out of pocket personally.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thing is that annoys me is she says she earns 5k a month and is a boss babe!

I have a good job and earn 6.5k a month pre tax…. After tax and once all my outgoing are taken out, mortgage, bill, including full time nursery bill I’m not left with that much especially not to buy all the designer stuff she apparently does! I have a couple of designer things but these are purchased with my bonus along with my one holiday a year! My brain can’t work out her maths!

Ps. I should add I’m a single mum so only one income comes into my house but can’t imagine Steve earns that much either
I was in the same situation as yourself when my boys were younger, I earnt very good money but as a single parent was responsible for all household expenditure, so with what she says she warns alongside whatever he earns, they way they spend just doesn't add up. I get the feeling she either picked a number or didn't take tax, National insurance and any other compulsory outgoings. I'd be interested to see if she has declared anything to the Inland Revenue and she has, what figure she declares. I get the feeling Steve is very accomplished at working the system and not paying everything that should be paid. I think Steve and his dad do a lot for tax purposes. I also wouldn't be surprised if Steve works in a 'cash only' business whether selling legal or illegal products/services. He gives off a chavy con man (wannabe gangster) vibe

Reactions: 23
I bet the kids are shattered because this is the most they’ve ever done. Usually they are playing with stones on a beach, or in their own garden. They’ve probably never been so busy.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Beggy basically kept it all a secret, acting smug as you like. She thought once she was there that she was home dry.
The trip looks like it’s been gifted by someone (nobody knows who as she keeps being cryptic!) and she COULD NOT WAIT to type “PR Trip” on her stories. In her eyes, that is WAY MORE making it than paying for a trip.
She really has let social media consume her whole being. She’s on it non stop, whatever she does.
It must be a horrible way to live - constantly trying to show off about anything you can. Why can’t she just live her life with her family?

And that sponsored grid post that she’s paid for of her in the white dress with a baby bump appearing CONSTANTLY just proves she’s using this pregnancy for content! It’s like she absolutely has to try and reach all corners of insta whilst she’s up the duff, just to make the most of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They would be more at home in a caravan in Primrose Valley like Nanna Bea!
The trip might have been gifted but I bet they are seriously out of pocket personally.
Course they are, she’s linking her clothes now!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Beggy basically kept it all a secret, acting smug as you like. She thought once she was there that she was home dry.
The trip looks like it’s been gifted by someone (nobody knows who as she keeps being cryptic!) and she COULD NOT WAIT to type “PR Trip” on her stories. In her eyes, that is WAY MORE making it than paying for a trip.
She really has let social media consume her whole being. She’s on it non stop, whatever she does.
It must be a horrible way to live - constantly trying to show off about anything you can. Why can’t she just live her life with her family?

And that sponsored grid post that she’s paid for of her in the white dress with a baby bump appearing CONSTANTLY just proves she’s using this pregnancy for content! It’s like she absolutely has to try and reach all corners of insta whilst she’s up the duff, just to make the most of it.
Awful way to live, no thank you!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.