Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is that annoys me is she says she earns 5k a month and is a boss babe!

I have a good job and earn 6.5k a month pre tax…. After tax and once all my outgoing are taken out, mortgage, bill, including full time nursery bill I’m not left with that much especially not to buy all the designer stuff she apparently does! I have a couple of designer things but these are purchased with my bonus along with my one holiday a year! My brain can’t work out her maths!

Ps. I should add I’m a single mum so only one income comes into my house but can’t imagine Steve earns that much either

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Christ you know as an “influencer” you’re tit at your job when you can’t even tag the brand that your supposed to be doing a “pr trip” for… can she do anything right? Utterly useless and would struggle to get a normal job.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So I'm a bit lost....
Lego said they weren't working with Beggy and didnt want to be associated with her....
But she's now back posting PR on her photos at the hotel?? I was under the impression they wanted her to stop?
All a bit mad this one.
Lego won’t have a clue who she is. She’s not working directly with the hotel. She’s there on behalf of a tour operator, most likely Kayak. Complaints need to be directed to whichever company is actually using her - which isn’t the Lego hotel.

Reactions: 12
She might be waiting whilst she’s home and naming the company she’s worked with in a vlog as to avoid people complaining whilst she’s out there…

Reactions: 14
Guarantee a new piece of 'designer' gear will appear in the next few weeks and she'll claim she got it from Dubai, when we all know that if she could afford to buy a real designer piece from Dubai Mall it would be vlogged from every possible angle 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She won’t tag who the PR is for because she knows once there’s confirmation they will be inundated with messages/emails. She’s keeping the guessing game going, we know it’s not legoland but not 100% sure if it’s Kayak or VisitDubai. But something has definitely gone down!!

Reactions: 22
Guarantee a new piece of 'designer' gear will appear in the next few weeks and she'll claim she got it from Dubai, when we all know that if she could afford to buy a real designer piece from Dubai Mall it would be vlogged from every possible angle 🤡
I said the other day she will probably have some tacky knock off piece with her that she will show before they leave, saying she couldn’t resist it so she treated herself

Reactions: 13
Alfie looks knackered today. Hate when she dresses the kids in matching gear! It's so lazy, she just grabs two of everything when she shops rather than considering their own personalities.

Also a mysterious lack of talking stories...

Reactions: 30
Let’s face it… PR or no PR. She has done her usual and stuffed it up. Like I said before Dubai is totally out of their comfort zone. She couldn’t even point to it on a map I imagine.
She’s heard that all the “fancy pants” influencers go there with or without kids - and thinks she’s up there in that league. She isn’t, and never will be sadly for her, No class, no money, no rich husband and so on.
She’s completely tit at being an “influencer” - and should just give it up now. This latest tit fest says it all. She’s too lazy, too stupid and too full of herself to put the effort in, and hun, you can shove your Lumi where the sun don’t shine, cos if that’s what it does for your skin I’d rather just grab a bar of soap and a flannel hunnipot.

Reactions: 25
Just been reading up on the guidelines for labelling social media advertising.

Seems that when someone used the term 'PR product' or 'PR trip' rather than 'AD' it's likely that the cost of the item or trip has been covered by a company but the influencer hasn't been paid anything extra on top of that.

So that usually means that they're under no obligation to post or advertise the product/trip. Rebecca has to label stories as PR as the trip was free but she doesn't have to name the company if she doesn't want to (or in this case more likely the company doesn't want her to now).

Of course, if she doesn't name them then she's not generating any business for them and they'll not use her again.

Reactions: 20

Seems that when someone used the term 'PR product' or 'PR trip' rather than 'AD' it's likely that the cost of the item or trip has been covered by a company but the influencer hasn't been paid anything extra on top of that.

So that usually means that they're under no obligation to post or advertise the product/trip. Rebecca has to label stories as PR as the trip was free but she doesn't have to name the company if she doesn't want to (or in this case more likely the company doesn't want her to now).

Of course, if she doesn't name them then she's not generating any business for them and they'll not use her again.
For the company's sake she's better not naming them then ..she will be doing them a favour in the long run lol

Reactions: 12

So the trip is free but she isn't earning anything from it.

When I go to Dubai for work I actually get paid to go and all my costs are paid for too!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those poor boys in their polyester clothes, temperature is due to hit 44 degrees today!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So the trip is free but she isn't earning anything from it.

When I go to Dubai for work I actually get pid to go and all my costs are paid for too!
I bet you stay in the centre as well! Not at a kiddy themed premier inn in the desert in the middle of nowhere 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So basically, I think she's made the decision not to name the company on her stories whilst she's out there, so that nobody can contact them with information about her or Steve.

I think she will probably do one YouTube vlog of the trip and name them in that but that'll be once she's back home and there's no risk of the holiday being ruined.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.