Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell she’s completely out of her comfort zone. The only was Rebecca can feel good about herself or keep Steve’s interest is by over sexualising herself, she realised that she cannot do that in Dubai. She simply doesn’t know how to behave in a conservative country and is clearly hating every minute of this trip. Coupled with the fact that she’s been exposed and scolded within 24 hours of arrival will make her feel even more vulnerable. Best thing she can do is fork out for the next flight back to her crack den in the dales and get on Jet2, look for an all inclusive trip to Tenerife where she can get her fat vulva out and Steve can resume taking sneaky pictures of naked strangers.

Whoever said Steve looks like a flaccid penis got it spot on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
has anyone actually messaged kayak to ask if they are working with her? Have they denied it?

Reactions: 9
I’m so confused - and sorry if this has been covered but I’ve got really behind with these boards - but how on Earth is this a PR trip?! She isn’t generating any PR for anyone?! It’s just downright odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't get over the disappearing bump 🤣🤣🤣 she'll be 9 months again when she's back in t'dales

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think Beggy will even be aware of this type of thing.
She just thinks Dubai = influencer
therefore she’s made it.
It’s too hot, too restrictive, totally unsuitable for the family (mainly because they don’t interact with each other) but duck it, it’s free and she can always say she’s been to Dubai so that’s all that matters. intelligence and integrity are not her strengths. If this is someone to aspire to then god help us, and kayak can go suck a dick if they’ve chosen her, even as a plan b. One look at her stories at any given time would tell you what a head she is. Just can’t see any selling points for her influence
Would love to know what we are missing out on from a company point of view, what they see that we don’t. Her follower numbers aren’t even that impressive I. The grand scheme of things so that can’t be enough
Kayak sponsoring her... To do what exactly? Fml 😩😩😩

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused - and sorry if this has been covered but I’ve got really behind with these boards - but how on Earth is this a PR trip?! She isn’t generating any PR for anyone?! It’s just downright odd.
Well someone commented on their insta saying how they were disgusted about beggy being used, and kayak deleted it. Nothing since that

Reactions: 10
I’m still shocked there’s been no lumi posts, everything about this trip has been so out of character for her.

I think they’ll be flying home tomorrow or the very early hours of Monday.

Reactions: 7
This trips been on the cards for months as do you remember she wanted to change a holiday , that was obviously Kos as they couldn’t afford the spends for two holidays so close together hence the reason they did duck all in Greece
No. The incident you're referring to, the actual question she asked was if you could change the destination. It was to try and get Steve to come on the anniversary trip as he was using not being vaccinated as an excuse not to go to spehhhnnn

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Literally this, spent yesterday on damage limitation with those who gifted her the trip. Told to keep her mouth shut, not mention who got her there and to keep it as a never say a word pay off.

Now to play happy families knowing full well the girl who thinks she’s untouchable has to look over her shoulder every move she makes from now on.
How are they getting around? They've obviously gone back to the hotel to change after motiongate or whatever it's called? Someone said it's miles away in middle of nowhere so how they affording transport?

Reactions: 6
How are they getting around? They've obviously gone back to the hotel to change after motiongate or whatever it's called? Someone said it's miles away in middle of nowhere so how they affording transport?
It’s all a bit strange 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is she saying she's done Legoland, waterpark, motiongate and the mall in one day? This is their second day isn't it?? Yesterday they were in Legoland and waterpark. Today they are in different clothes going to motiongate this morning followed by the mall. Why is she saying she's done it all in one day. That wud be physically impossible in that heat. She makes my head hurt 🤔

I'm answering myself now - that's how crazy she sends me - is she trying to pretend yesterday didn't happen? Thats why she's pretending she did all four activities today? Wiped yesterday as it all went pearshaped but back today for a fresh start, day one, even though it's day two. I need to stop watching this lunatic.

I'm answering myself now - that's how crazy she sends me - is she trying to pretend yesterday didn't happen? Thats why she's pretending she did all four activities today? Wiped yesterday as it all went pearshaped but back today for a fresh start, day one, even though it's day two. I need to stop watching this lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she saying she's done Legoland, waterpark, motiongate and the mall in one day? This is their second day isn't it?? Yesterday they were in Legoland and waterpark. Today they are in different clothes going to motiongate this morning followed by the mall. Why is she saying she's done it all in one day. That wud be physically impossible in that heat. She makes my head hurt 🤔

Just like Crossroads, yesterday was all a dream 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I'm a bit lost....
Lego said they weren't working with Beggy and didnt want to be associated with her....
But she's now back posting PR on her photos at the hotel?? I was under the impression they wanted her to stop?
All a bit mad this one.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she got offered the trip and conviniently failed to mention the fact she was pregnant to whoever the company is sponsoring them to go. These companies need to start actually researching influencers before gifting these expensive trips. It doesnt take much- they just need to come on tattle!

Reactions: 8
Normal service has been resumed……..flogging Lumi from her hotel bathroom!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Such a Boss babe!
Cannot imagine carting all that stuff on holiday with you! Just so you can line it up in your bathroom and try desperately to flog it while on holiday! Not so much boss babe as sad witch!

Woody looks tired, got his thumb in etc. poor boys that heat is exhausting.
We used Uber a lot in Dubai to get around but it wasn’t cheap. I imagine she’s using taxis or Uber. Taxis all take credit cards so probably melting their cards! Funny how the boss babe didn’t show us buying anything in the Dubai Mall. The HOME of Designer goods!!!!!
You know when you earn 5-10K a month I’m surprised she didn’t have the designer store bags all hanging off her arms! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I remembered being shocked seeing some poor employee with a huge SACK TROLLEY in the mall loaded up with boxes and bags galore from all the designer stores! It’s a whole other world!
Bet she felt like a fish out of water! No shame in that - I did, wandering round LV etc with all these mega stylish rich beautiful women and me in my Boden dress and sandals🤣🤣. The staff were polite and are used to people browsing.
Just wish she’d be honest I’d be much more tolerant of her if she was like “ OMG look at this, look at that designer etc…..it’s all just silly money etc! I wish I could afford to shop here etc”
But she will still go on about how lucky she is that her job allows her to travel to places like Dubai ( and won’t mention the disastrous PR trip/ad ever again!) and how she can work anywhere in the world!

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.