Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks tiny all over! No bump at all and like really slim in the shoulders/bony chest?
She looked the polar opposite in the photo Steve posted of her in the black shorts and bra set. She also looked big when spotted in the wild on someone else’s stories in the Lego hotel. She’ll be using some app as per.

Reactions: 11
Whoever “chose” The Dingles to showcase their holidays is a complete divvy.
As a family they do not really fit the “Dubai” luxe demographic. Not saying that ordinary families don’t visit Dubai - but we’re talking uneducated, inept, illiterate Beggy and Walter here, who couldn’t promote a damn thing convincingly.
Dubai is so far out of their comfort zone on so many levels they wouldn’t have been able to promote it with any class or dignity.
Legoland Windsor would have been a better option for the boys - let’s face it?
As for Beggy she should have politely turned this one down, who wants to walk around Legoland Dubai, whilst this pregnant, in that heat wearing the wrong choice of clothing so soon after their previous holiday?
Together with the fact that they don’t have the money to do all the better attractions/ sites Dubai has to offer.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh I thought she looked little on that too 😂. In the eye of the beholder I suppose….

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If she's there for a week, why did she feel the need to cram so many things into one day? Legoland, the water park, Motiongate, the mall - surely things like the water park need a half or full day to themselves?! I've never been but just had a look at the Motiongate website and it looks pretty big with lots of attractions. It looks like they spent about an hour there (and it's dead, probably because it's so hot!)

When she says water park, reckon she means the one at Legoland? Not sure that counts as a separate activity if so 😂

It all feels reeeaaaally suspicious. It feels now like she's been asked not to talk about Legoland so much, so she's making out like they're on a more general trip to Dubai.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If she's there for a week, why did she feel the need to cram so many things into one day? Legoland, the water park, Motiongate, the mall - surely things like the water park need a half or full day to themselves?! I've never been but just had a look at the Motiongate website and it looks pretty big with lots of attractions. It looks like they spent about an hour there (and it's dead, probably because it's so hot!)

When she says water park, reckon she means the one at Legoland? Not sure that counts as a separate activity if so 😂

It all feels reeeaaaally suspicious. It feels now like she's been asked not to talk about Legoland so much, so she's making out like they're on a more general trip to Dubai.
Probably because she’s on the first flight home tomorrow so needed to take a weeks worth of pictures for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it me or has she changed her bio from ' 2 boys and a girly on the way' to 'number 3 on the way' ??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This trips been on the cards for months as do you remember she wanted to change a holiday , that was obviously Kos as they couldn’t afford the spends for two holidays so close together hence the reason they did duck all in Greece

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.