Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen the random pr trip tag without any info on who gifted the trip…. So weird
I'm really hoping one of her followers asks who the PR is for 😂(though she would probably delete or ignore)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact that she hasn’t even tried to make something up (gorlstornes) makes me think we are all spot on…. Basically she’s absolutely shite at her ‘job’ (lol), she’s had a bollocking, cried for hours and now they’re trying to save face. 1-0 tattlers.
Literally this, spent yesterday on damage limitation with those who gifted her the trip. Told to keep her mouth shut, not mention who got her there and to keep it as a never say a word pay off.

Now to play happy families knowing full well the girl who thinks she’s untouchable has to look over her shoulder every move she makes from now on.

Reactions: 15
The whole thing is a farce. In this current financial climate, when there is a cost of living crisis, when fuel is increasing day by day, energy price caps and weekly food shop increases, I would like to know which company deemed it fitting that beggy with her measly following of 70k should promote dubai and its attractions. She is far from a luxe influencer and her followers are made up of perverts, young families and wannabes. I really don't think dubai is the first place many hard working families would think to go to if they had the money for a holiday. A quick glance at her Instagram page shows how she is all wrong for this task. LJC and hate to say it Emily norris (despise her) and Rachel from luxefamily5 would have done this campaign justice.

Reactions: 28
Sorry guys random question , but when viewing peoples stories via the anonymous insta story viewer sites , what does it actually show to
Can’t even comment on her reels to ask 🤷🏽‍♀️ Just comes up comments are limited
The 5 comments that were deleted after 7 minutes suggests it's not fooling many....
9 comments, clicked to view, 4 appeared!

Reactions: 11
Once she's home there will be a troll rant, it will give her more followers as she's pregnant, was abroad when it happened blah blah blah. It'll obviously be her deluded version and anyone saying different will be blocked, just like Katie Hayes always does

Reactions: 21
Early thread suggestion Rebecca Lamb #116 what a said little life beggy lamb bet you wish now it was a #gifted pram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The fact she followed kayak and them unfollowed them so quickly after yells me.itbwas them that have gifted the trip. The only reason she'd have unpolluted them.again is because they've told her to have the holiday now that they're there, but not to mention them. She is livid it's so obvious by her lack of posting. I think she's also feeling very out of place there. They look like a right pack of tramps
Bloody autocorrect 😂

Reactions: 3
Mocktail for mama. Oh do duck off love! Try acting like a mum instead of just calling yourself one

• Heart
Reactions: 26
‘Will be back’ hmmmmmm are they off home early?!
Think she means they will come back for another holiday

Reactions: 6
‘Will be back’ hmmmmmm are they off home early?!
Lol no you won’t Beggy hun.

It’s evident you are no PR company’s first choice, just a lil ol’ stand-in 🥺 and after this trip, you’ll never be gifted another.

Unless you win the lottery, you’ll not be back anytime soon you deluded broke-ass bint.

Edited to add, for 70k followers she really doesn’t get gifted much. I’ve seen accounts with 20k “flowers” get more than she does. I guess her name truly is mud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Cocktail for mama in a bloody Lego hotel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you enjoy that hunnehpot! While the real insta huns are at the luxury hotels xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s not like online I can tell you that for nothing!!!

Time to get a job hunnypot!

Reactions: 10
I'm currently watching the Real Housewives of Dubai. So glamorous and actually have money. Beggy must stick out like a sore thumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder why she isn’t holding her bump in every single photo like she usually does?! She doesn’t look pregnant at all now 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I will say it's nice the boys look genuinely happy and like they're having a good time for a change, even if they're still dressed in the worst outfits possible. Sort of a last hurrah for them before the baby comes and everything is about her for the rest of eternity.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.