Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get her appeal. Other than her family, who actually wants to see constant photos of her kids (or any strangers kids)? It’s a bizarre way to make money and live.

It’s not even like she dresses them well and people follow for that inspiration. Or that as a family they do anything noteworthy. The boys are always dressed like street urchins and they do duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm beginning to think we'll never know what actually happened.
She will NEVER admit what has happened or what’s gone on. She will know where it’s come from and would be admitting what’s she’s previously done to get into tit with CM and Matalan etc.

She’s the queen of burying her head in the sand and pretending it never happened

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think we need to accept we will never know what happened, but we do know she wound never be honest about it.
I would love to think they are cramming it all in as they are being sent home, but that is wishful thinking on my part.
I will have to be content with knowing that even though she is still there, it didn’t go how she planned/wanted so has egg on her face.

Reactions: 15
Ill lay money on her saying ‘Dubai just wasnt for us’ lets face it they only sit at the beach eating burgers on their usual chavvy holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The fact she followed kayak and them unfollowed them so quickly after yells me.itbwas them that have gifted the trip. The only reason she'd have unpolluted them.again is because they've told her to have the holiday now that they're there, but not to mention them. She is livid it's so obvious by her lack of posting. I think she's also feeling very out of place there. They look like a right pack of tramps

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don’t get her appeal. Other than her family, who actually wants to see constant photos of her kids (or any strangers kids)? It’s a bizarre way to make money and live.

It’s not even like she dresses them well and people follow for that inspiration. Or that as a family they do anything noteworthy. The boys are always dressed like street urchins and they do duck all.
She doesn't have any knowledge/skills/tips or hacks to share. Her idea of a weekly grocery shop is about as exciting as watching paint dry

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So it looks like another week off for the Victorian kids that have to help mama make money rather than being sent to school. It just makes me so sad that there’s kids in dirt poor countries that dream of an education to better themselves out of poverty and the dingles couldn’t give two shits. Although I am sure they are not physically abusive to their kids, they are still up there with the shitiest of parents for ruining their education. Especially when one of the sons needs more educational support.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So it looks like another week off for the Victorian kids that have to help mama make money rather than being sent to school. It just makes me so sad that there’s kids in dirt poor countries that dream of an education to better themselves out of poverty and the dingles couldn’t give two shits. Although I am sure they are not physically abusive to their kids, they are still up there with the shitiest of parents for ruining their education. Especially when one of the sons needs more educational support.
I couldn't agree more, being a good parent is more than just going on holiday. They don't show interest in teaching the boys anything, not just academic but life lessons, basic table manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have never seen the random pr trip tag without any info on who gifted the trip…. So weird

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The fact that she hasn’t even tried to make something up (gorlstornes) makes me think we are all spot on…. Basically she’s absolutely shite at her ‘job’ (lol), she’s had a bollocking, cried for hours and now they’re trying to save face. 1-0 tattlers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Was
I don’t know who she is but you can see from her upper body that pre-pregnancy she wasn’t a tiny woman. She’s easily in an 18.
She's kind of like me and I'm a 16. Yes I hate myself but I'm not gonna lie and start saying I'm a 10 like before I had my sprogs haha

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.