Rebecca Lamb #115 Steve's in the gym looking silly, while begs is in the sea pretending to be free willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they go actually into the aquarium it’s definitely gifted. It’s about £60+ a person to get in and there is no way she’s paid that. The mall will be so busy, weekend has changed now to sat/sun in Dubai and not fri/sat so this is the first day of weekend. Wonder if they will go in to the burj? There’s a kfc out at the fountains so probably heading there for some yummeh food n stuff and watch the fountains sniff

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry guys random question , but when viewing peoples stories via the anonymous insta story viewer sites , what does it actually show to the person who’s profile it is ? Xx
It doesn’t. You are viewing it via a third party server. The account holder doesn’t see anything - it’s not like another Instagram account viewing the story.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd love to know which company wasted thousands on this shambles 🤣🤣
Aerosmith - the lift is the only thing that has gotten positive reviews since they landed there.
"loving the elevator, boys are living it up, Beggy's going down".

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If they go actually into the aquarium it’s definitely gifted. It’s about £60+ a person to get in and there is no way she’s paid that. The mall will be so busy, weekend has changed now to sat/sun in Dubai and not fri/sat so this is the first day of weekend. Wonder if they will go in to the burj? There’s a kfc out at the fountains so probably heading there for some yummeh food n stuff and watch the fountains sniff
I don’t think she’s at the aquarium, she’s tagged it but she’s just standing at the bit in the mall where anyone can go 🤣🤣 I bet they stick out like sore thumb, load of scruffy chavs!!! The women in Dubai are beautiful, she will be feeling tit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s posting more cos she is seeing can get away with it. She will say nothing about the deleted posts and go on a block & delete spree to erase any mention of the deleted posts or any questions about what’s happened.
She is nothing but a lying witch. I’d say devious but she’s not clever enough.
I’m sure she’s upset because somethings gone down, but she just CANNOT be honest and ‘fess up. So she will smile and lie and carry on like nothings happened.
OR she will wait til she’s home then appear crying on a story saying how the trolls ruined her trip and upset her boys and she’s taking a few days off. Then she will go silent for 48 hrs then be back not giving 2shits and posting about boss babes don’t let the trolls get them down… yada yada yada…..!

Reactions: 27
Her genuine flowers must be thinking WTF has happened haha, reels deleted, stories deleted, comments deleted. Wonder how many genuine followers she has blocked like she did with the Christmas eBay ad that wasn’t an ad. She has no shame, zero integrity and not a professional, accountable, moral bone in her body.

Reactions: 25
There’s no way she’s paid for it herself that last minute. Most people won’t be able to afford that so last minute. Fair enough if she had said we’ve saved for a year or whatever but no way.

she also wouldn’t PR/ AD if it was paid for herself. She would delight in telling people it’s not an AD as she’s a boss babe who can afford it.

Reactions: 13
I think she would delight in telling people it's a gift because she's such a boss babe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where is the baby bump! Bet she's suddenly playing it down and trying to conceal it because of where they are...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s back with another Dubai highlight 😂
Well she’s in a dress! Better than them shorts!!!!
I just don’t get it back in that god awful decor room ( give me a migraine)! Putting nothing now asshe’s back in legoland, ad link dress though!! N 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Well she’s in a dress! Better than them shorts!!!!
I just don’t get it back in that god awful decor room ( give me a migraine)! Putting nothing now asshe’s back in legoland, ad link dress though!! N 🤷‍♀️
I wonder whoever has funded it if they will put them in different hotels around Dubai. A week at legoland is a long long time

Reactions: 6
We went to Expo 20 it’s was ‘only’ 37C then I wasn’t pregnant and it was just too hot to be able to walk around!
Oh also Beggy ….great research but Expo has FINISHED!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Things to do in Dubai - ‘expo 2020’ great advice and all that except it finished at the end of March

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact she kept saying she's super grateful to be here makes it so obvious it's been gifted

Reactions: 15
Anyone else reckon they've been round as many places as possible in as many outfits as possible to get as many photos as possible to create a week's worth of content but are actually going home tomorrow 😂😂😂😂😂 will be interesting to see if she does any talking stories whilst they're there!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Laughing at how absolute tit she is at being an influencer. tit has obviously hit the fan and she’s just ignoring it. She’s bleeping tapped and I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.