Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kris Jenner…the woman who sold her daughter’s sex tape. What a bleeping role model.
It’s the fact Beggy thinks she’s a business woman for me 😂 you are essentially an Avon lady minus the catalogues. Stay in your telly-nailed-on-the-end-of-the-bed lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine they’re just going for a weekend away in Leeds cos DIY SOS Big Build are coming round to do up the shack 🤣
Don't you be manifesting them on us!!! what have us Leeds members done to you?

I think the Tyneside contingent should take one for the Team, the Spanish city looks right up their street

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why on Earth would you have an initial tattooed on your finger? Gosh how embarrassing. She probably wants to marry him asap as she’s massively let herself go and can hide behind being preggo and knows she will never get her 21 year old figure back. Daft really as if he cheated on her before she looked like a burst sofa, he sure as well will after married or not

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's gone from having those sandals that look like they're made from flumps to being a big flump herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think they are going abroad katebowbow is doing an ad for butlins ( I really hope it’s this the boys will have a great time ) maybe she doesn’t realise you don’t need a passport for this one 😂
If she goes to butlins then I’m the bleeping influencer around her or she’s following me! I went to kos the week before her and we went to butlins last weekend 😂😂 just call me beggy 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I’m just really suh coooooool”
No beggy your a bleeping irritating bleep!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ve never known someone live in the countryside dress like her, where’s your aigle wellies and Barbour raincoats and moleskin trousers everything she does is backwards, state of that hat in middle of the bleeping dales, she thinks she’s Tara Maynard 🙄🙄 so embarrassing she has absolutely no identity and not an original bone in her body she’s honestly deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know I’m late commenting but these threads move fast, I have been to that hotel she’s just come back from and it’s really family friendly, kids club pretty much all day, pool entertainment (she never went to the main pool by the looks of it), park, tennis court, a giant chess board, evening entertainment etc. So I’m assuming she just avoided it all! It’s a really great hotel for families and has beautiful grounds but she definitely did not make it look appealing at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Don't you be manifesting them on us!!! what have us Leeds members done to you?

I think the Tyneside contingent should take one for the Team, the Spanish city looks right up their street
Christ why send her up north! What did we do? Anyway it’s suhsuh cold up here she would need her big coat - no way she could expose that belly with risking frost bite

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I’m late commenting but these threads move fast, I have been to that hotel she’s just come back from and it’s really family friendly, kids club pretty much all day, pool entertainment (she never went to the main pool by the looks of it), park, tennis court, a giant chess board, evening entertainment etc. So I’m assuming she just avoided it all! It’s a really great hotel for families and has beautiful grounds but she definitely did not make it look appealing at all.
If that's the case I bet she's been avoiding everything incase another Tattler paps her "tiles" in the wild again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The tattoo on his wedding finger indicates to me there going off for a cheap wedding abroad
Maybe even just them 2, so they are all Hobsons before baby arrives.
Hes prob's been forced into it 🤷‍♀️
Nah don’t read into it too much. My boyfriend has my initial on his finger and has done for years. We’re not even engaged because we don’t care about a wedding 😂

Reactions: 3
to wear baggy clothes on top of baggy clothes as she is doing in her kevin and perry get up you need to be minute hence why dingle looks like a big marshmallow who is on day release from a psychiatric facility

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christ why send her up north! What did we do? Anyway it’s suhsuh cold up here she would need her big coat - no way she could expose that belly with risking frost bite
Would any of the Home Counties care to step in? she'd fit in well down there, what with being a Cuntry Girl an' all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.