Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are getting married it’ll be a tacky beach affair with her in a white, skimpy bikini with her gut hanging out 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The only reason she would get married now is because she can hide behind being pregnant instead of losing weight.

Reactions: 8
This would be the perfect time just a very low budget wedding and no pressure as she's huge anyway but we all know beaver won't commit to marriage and he is using all the staling tactics ..what next a face tattoo saying Rebecca lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why the hell would you wanna marry a sexist pig who’s cheated in the past. And why would he wanna marry a crazy bleep who’s had all of his mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They’re not getting married she wouldn’t be able to keep her trap shut, she scrapes the barrel for ‘content’, I mean you were all just witness to the worst holiday ever so getting married would mean some actual content for her

Reactions: 6
Wonder how much she begged him for a proposal, there’s not a chance he’d marry her out of choice and if they ever do get married it’ll be to shut her up.

Reactions: 5
I think they are getting married for sure!
I suppose after 10 years and three planned(by Rebecca) pregnancies, the bloke is stuck with her for at least another 18 years, he will have to financially support the kids, but being married definitely doesn't mean he won't cheat, it just means she will not be able to just get rid of him. They deserve each other both of them are desperate tramps,martiage is a bit of a joke with people like these two

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She really needs to stop flogging and using the lumi, her skin looks so dreadful! She certainly wouldn’t influence me to buy it ✋

Reactions: 10
I ABSOLUTELY can NOT stand the way she licks her lips every time she speaks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Didn't she get gifted a stay in a cottage or something once? Maybe it's something like that again

Reactions: 1
I'm sure she said she's not able to say any more about it atm which would suggest it's with a brand / gifted etc.
This is equivalent of a cryptic status’s on social media only to be inundated with messages of are you ok hun?!
In this case Rebecca is attracting all the attention and engagement by creating the intrigue. Where could she be possibly going?
Oh I want to tell you but I can’t! Please don’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I suppose after 10 years and three planned(by Rebecca) pregnancies, the bloke is stuck with her for at least another 18 years, he will have to financially support the kids, but being married definitely doesn't mean he won't cheat, it just means she will not be able to just get rid of him. They deserve each other both of them are desperate tramps,martiage is a bit of a joke with people like these two
As much as I dislike both her and Steve I hate this ‘he’s stuck with her’ Rebecca doesn’t hold a gun to his head or lock him in every night, Steve isn’t better than her! Ok she got pregnant on purpose this time but I don’t think at all it was to trap him, she done it for content - her and Steve are made for each other.
I’m sure the big old chav gets Rebecca and an R tattoo on him because he wants too and for some reason sees her as a trophy because Calvin and Marty love it when shes half naked online 🤢🤣

Reactions: 19
I'm sick of working every hour God sends, take on more and more work hoping one day it will lead to a pay
This is equivalent of a cryptic status’s on social media only to be inundated with messages of are you ok hun?!
In this case Rebecca is attracting all the attention and engagement by creating the intrigue. Where could she be possibly going?
Oh I want to tell you but I can’t! Please don’t!
I dun giv 2 shits🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
As much as I dislike both her and Steve I hate this ‘he’s stuck with her’ Rebecca doesn’t hold a gun to his head or lock him in every night, Steve isn’t better than her! Ok she got pregnant on purpose this time but I don’t think at all it was to trap him, she done it for content - her and Steve are made for each other.
I’m sure the big old chav gets Rebecca and an R tattoo on him because he wants too and for some reason sees her as a trophy because Calvin and Marty love it when shes half naked online 🤢🤣
they're not spoiling two homes 🤷🏻‍♀️ I never say he's stuck with her butttttt seems clear as day he doesn't want to marry her

Reactions: 6
Has a cockerel with her female chickens but is shocked they have chicks….

sounds familiar!
The cat
The bleep
And the chickens

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.