Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion thanks to @MissPrint

half way through beggars holiday of a lifetime to Kos and a new thread already,
What has she inspired me since she’s been there?, absolutely duck all!
I’d rather spend a week with my sister and I can’t stand her!
as you were tattlers let’s see how many more stones the boys play with, how many more pics beaver can take of his minuscule muscles before her bursts a blood vessel and how many more saggy arse pics we see!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Been taking a break from our gal and I return to a reel of her pale ass bobbing around in the ocean. I have no words. Just here for the comments…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
duck me she may be careful a fisherman doesn't see her and throw a net out to catch her mistaking her arse in the air for a whales blow hole 🐳
Screenshot_20220526-163706_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 66
She's so bloody transparent, loving swimming in the sea translates to I love Steve filming me with my big fat arse sticking out of the water.im just beyond embarrassed for her asking Steve to constantly film her like she's some sort of superstar.its pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Ffs I’m dying inside at reel! Is she trolling herself!! 😂😂 🐳 what ever goes through her tiny pea brain

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How has she got the cheek to say 'he's getting so confident' over a video of Woody not doing any kind of stroke, just flapping about in the pool and desperately trying to keep his chin out of the water? Does she think we are actually blind?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Seeee tattlers... I do swim and teach my boys to swim seeeee. So bleeping predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can't cope, the part with her coming out of the sea, she really thinks she's a big sex bomb doesn't she 😂
It was just said on here yesterday how those 2 baboons probably couldn't swim and here she is making sure she gets that reel up for us tattlers to see 😂😂😂 what age are you hun ffs

I'm dead at this picture 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She looks like a thumb
Screenshot_20220526-170426_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
*reads tattle then makes reels of everything the tattlers said she dosent do... predictable as ever 😴
Soon as the camera stops rolling, right woody flap about in the water on your own now mamma can't be arsed. Mamma needs mocktail.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wtf was that swimming reel 😂 Maybe Steve is constantly red due to the second-hand embarrassment she causes.

Speaking of red, the parents of the year have let Woody get quite burnt. So educational.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I can't cope, the part with her coming out of the sea, she really thinks she's a big sex bomb doesn't she 😂
It was just said on here yesterday how those 2 baboons probably couldn't swim and here she is making sure she gets that reel up for us tattlers to see 😂😂😂 what age are you hun ffs

I'm dead at this picture 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She looks like a thumb
View attachment 1295917
Looks like a bloke 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Looks like a bloke 🤔
She looks more manly than Steve 😂 christ I wonder has she approved that post

Wtf was that swimming reel 😂 Maybe Steve is constantly red due to the second-hand embarrassment she causes.

Speaking of red, the parents of the year have let Woody get quite burnt. So educational.
Those poor kids must be embarrassed too. Well they will be as they get older. Every outing is the Rebecca show. Everyone has to stand back and wait while she takes photos and stupid bloody videos of herself, all so she can get them straight up online. And if beaver boy is there he will be the little witch doing what hes told and letting her behave like a narcissistic brat

Reactions: 20
Honestly I'm dead at her fat arse peeping out of the water. Does she think it's sexy!???

BEG...ITS NOT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I’ve just peed in my knickers from laughter wtf is this snorkelling tit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and actually it’s dangerous while pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.