Rebecca Lamb #114 Holiday nontent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is pushing for a wedding.

Right now she can hide behind the weight gain saying it’s her pregnancy but I think even she knows deep down she’s coming out of this several sizes bigger and permanently too.

She won’t eat properly or exercise and as she’s said before Steve “dunt like big burds” so she needs it cemented by September.

Reactions: 14
Jesus that vlog is boring AF she's treading carefully after the last fiasco 🤣 all the shots of her seem as far away as possible. What you trying to hide hunipot?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't she get gifted a stay in a cottage or something once? Maybe it's something like that again
I thought the question was 'when are you going abroad again?'. Maybe I'm mistaken and it just said on holiday.

Reactions: 3
Jesus that vlog is boring AF she's treading carefully after the last fiasco 🤣 all the shots of her seem as far away as possible. What you trying to hide hunipot?
LOW views + LIKES because it is such A tit SHOW, hopefully she will loose the hardly any follewers she has due to taking the boys put of school & bragging
Not a good look
LJC one of the twins is on a lilo in the pool - everything is so...natural + not forced, its called GOOD PARENTING BEGGY

Reactions: 10
Wherever they are going the boys are going too...Alfie’s stained t-shirt is in her latest packing story.

• Haha
  • Sick
I thought the question was 'when are you going abroad again?'. Maybe I'm mistaken and it just said on holiday.
No you are right - it said when are you going abroad again and it was blatantly a question she had asked herself!!! 🤣

Reactions: 10
As much as I dislike both her and Steve I hate this ‘he’s stuck with her’ Rebecca doesn’t hold a gun to his head or lock him in every night, Steve isn’t better than her! Ok she got pregnant on purpose this time but I don’t think at all it was to trap him, she done it for content - her and Steve are made for each other.
I’m sure the big old chav gets Rebecca and an R tattoo on him because he wants too and for some reason sees her as a trophy because Calvin and Marty love it when shes half naked online 🤢🤣
Actually you're right, he probably stays with her because shes easy to control, she has no skills or qualifications to provide for the boys, she needs Steve, he doesn't need her. He's her biggest troll, openly makes fun of her and belittles her, he objectified her and appears to get a kick out of perverts reducing her to a sexual object, what's worse is she has so little self respect, she thinks being treated like that means he cares. Either way it's a sad and pathetic existence, both so called adults only care about themselves and the only people worthy of sympathy are the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What the fudge is she wearing 🤯 I swear I wore something like that in the early 90’s as a pre teen and let’s face it the early 90’s wasn’t known for its style and fashion. No way would I go out looking like that now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Petition to ban the word “vibe” from Rebecca’s vocabulary. It’ll give her about 4 descriptive words left, but really. IT. IS. NOT. A. VIBE.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's a bleeping boring bastard. Clearly copying someone else again with the whole outfit and the use of the word vibe. Get a life Dingle. One of your own, not someone else's.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think they are going abroad katebowbow is doing an ad for butlins ( I really hope it’s this the boys will have a great time ) maybe she doesn’t realise you don’t need a passport for this one 😂

Reactions: 7
Kris Jenner…the woman who sold her daughter’s sex tape. What a bleeping role model.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.